SOR Revan, The Outlander, and Arcann vs Valkorion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who wins this battle?

JKBart
Bane dies imo, the fact he was taken out by a Force novice with one surprising trick and a bunch of mercenaries implies he will die in a battle like that one. Especially with these circumstances.

godemperortrump
Eh **** it. Valk

darthbane77
Eeeeeh, leaning trio, but I'm unsure.

Rockydonovang
team 1

Ursumeles
Valk imo

Trocity
Team.

TenebrousWay
Team, probably.

JKBart
how the **** does this team has a chance
bane is a weak link

AncientPower
So a Valk freshly wounded by the suicidal attack of Lord Dramath's spirit was already dominating The Outlander, Unchained!Vaylin and Arcann. (A team amped by Spirit!Revan, Spirit!Marr and Satele Shan via the uber Holocron, no less.) But prime Valk can't beat less than half that strength? Seems legit.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by AncientPower
So a Valk freshly wounded by the suicidal attack of Lord Dramath's spirit was already dominating The Outlander, Unchained!Vaylin and Arcann. (A team amped by Spirit!Revan, Spirit!Marr and Satele Shan via the uber Holocron, no less.) But prime Valk can't beat less than half that strength? Seems legit.
What?

Nephthys
I think AP is going off of Ant's incorrect interpretation of the fight. Because during the fight you can morph into those characters in order to embody the Light, Dark and Mixed sides of the Force to counter Valkorion obviously those characters were empowering them. Duh.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Nephthys
I think AP is going off of Ant's incorrect interpretation of the fight. Because during the fight you can morph into those characters in order to embody the Light, Dark and Mixed sides of the Force to counter Valkorion obviously those characters were empowering them. Duh.
I guess that would probably be the only reason I could see the outlander standing a shred of a chance in Combat with FP Valkorian, though they were ****ed the moment the holocron was destroyed, and required bullshit to take the fight.

DarthAnt66
(Not my argument.)

NewGuy01
(to be fair you made that case before back when neph was still alive)

Nephthys
(yes its still an interpretation you made)

(good on you for rethinking tho)

Tondemonai
Valk solidly

AncientPower

Nah, there's a really strong theory that Valkorion locked their spirits in the holocron/was controlling them, the entire time.

Nephthys
You mean the script calling them imposters? That didn't seem to go anywhere.

deathslash
The team wins.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
(to be fair you made that case before back when neph was still alive)
(i never said i don't think revan helped the outlander, just that neph's summary of my stance is, unsurprisingly, intentionally biased and misleading)

Trocity
Valkorion dies, yep.

AncientPower
You mean the script calling them imposters? That didn't seem to go anywhere.

Then you haven't been playing the expansions.

Nephthys
I stopped playing after killing Valkorion and getting the Throne, yeah. Anything important happen after that?

cs_zoltan
Yeah, server merge...oh you mean in story? Doubt it.

Haschwalth
The Outlander is capable of powering machines, that can wipe out planet populations.

Nephthys
Ahh, thats the good stuff. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.