Could MCU Iron Man withstand his own lasers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
For the purpose of this thread, assume he has his most durable armour.

Khazra Reborn
Just a standard repulsar blast, or those red beams that slice through seemingly anything like butter?

TheVaultDweller
His actual lasers. Not his repulsors. He's already taken repulsor shots reflected back at him without problem before.

-Pr-
He did tell Rhodey to duck, which either means he doesn't know, or he does know if they would penetrate the armour, and to duck to avoid them.

If I had to guess, I'd say they probably could.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by -Pr-
He did tell Rhodey to duck, which either means he doesn't know, or he does know if they would penetrate the armour, and to duck to avoid them.

If I had to guess, I'd say they probably could.

Good point about Rhodey.

Going by guys like Killian, I would think the lasers would mess up the armour. But that was a combination of extreme heat applied with superhuman striking power. And, at the same time, his Avengers 1 suit took a lightning strike which, while not a laser, can also get very, very hot. And the heat damage to that suit was minimal at the time.

Josh_Alexander
No they cant.

TethAdamTheRock
It would probably do damage

Josh_Alexander
Tony's armor would be able to withstand it?

TethAdamTheRock
With damage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.