Social Media and Discussion Board Soundbites...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve Zodiac
I learn a lot of shit reading the almost text speak banality of the Youtube/4 chan influenced. Most of it hilariously moronic.

Recently I discovered what a "talking head" was. I haven't seen one, I wouldn't enjoy turning into a bloody mess of self-satisfied red paste.

The only word of the new internet lingo that has made me laugh is Incel and so apt for most alt-righters.

You took the Red Pill kids, it made you ****wits.

Discuss. smile

Surtur
Your post is dripping with autism.

Bashar Teg
redpill alt-right kiddies are self-sabotaging retards, every one. did you know that they are 100% against billionaire globalists, yet helped elect one president and trust his every word without question? with such obviously little brain activity, i applaud them for completing simple tasks like being able to eat and use the toilet without assistance.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
redpill alt-right kiddies are self-sabotaging retards, every one. did you know that they are 100% against billionaire globalists, yet helped elect one president and trust his every word without question? with such obviously little brain activity, i applaud them for completing simple tasks like being able to eat and use the toilet without assistance. Yes they are, most of them struggle to even do that though.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
redpill alt-right kiddies are self-sabotaging retards, every one. did you know that they are 100% against billionaire globalists, yet helped elect one president and trust his every word without question? with such obviously little brain activity, i applaud them for completing simple tasks like being able to eat and use the toilet without assistance.

They're tired of wealthy Hollywood elites, so they voted for one.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
They're tired of wealthy Hollywood elites, so they voted for one. Haha, they did and let's look where it got them, Adam and mockingly laugh at their inability to admit they were wrong.

Robtard

^

Bingo

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Haha, they did and let's look where it got them, Adam and mockingly laugh at their inability to admit they were wrong.
Originally posted by Robtard
^

Bingo

So that means Trump should get a PASS on on the "Sex Crimes Allegations" like the Hollywood Elite does then?

Works for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.