Vote moggy - you know it makes sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Just had my new council tax book through and it dawned on me that people don't pay on time cus there's just no insentive to.

So I've got a hair-brained scheme all planned out....hear me out before you pigeon hole me as a nutter....

Right we pay a load out for ambulances, police and fire service right...yes. All that money and we rarely see much from it eh?....oh yes. Well how about if you were allowed to borrow say.....a fire engine or ambulance for one day per month? eh eh....not to nutty now.

Imagine the drive to work..... down from 1 hour to 15 minutes and all the bonuses that come with a vehicle with flashing lights and noises. I think you'll all agree I've got something here...with enough of your backing I'll go all the way to No.10 you know...and then I'll make Star Wars a compulsary subject throughout Britain!

finti
Glad I don`t live in the UK .

Gundark
Yikes ! Think I'll stay here in Pennsylvania. smile

Raz
Nice speech moggy, but I think I'll stick with Blair for the time being. smile

Edna witch
Wow! I can vote this year! Havent got a clue about politics though. Shame that!

Ushgarak
Read the local paper and vote for the candidate that seems the least insane.

keokiswahine
the lessor of the evils, I say, ole chap. Our choices are limited. go ahead, tax the smoggy air we breathe, err pickle our lungs with. roll eyes (sarcastic)

mechmoggy
Come on Raz. Old Tony is evil personified. He's like Palpy without the wrinkles.

I'll make you a member of the cabinet? Eh?

Tempted......you will be!

keokiswahine
speaker is better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.