Thon - TOR gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart

Haschwalth
Thon is around ulic's level i'm pretty sure he, would stop at Arcann/outlander.

darthbane77
Yeah, 8 or 9 I think. Based on Force power, he could maybe be argued above those two, but he'd definitely stop at Revan.

S_W_LeGenD
How is he getting past Darth Thanaton?

Terrible placement of characters in the list.

darthbane77
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
How is he getting past Darth Thanaton?

Terrible placement of characters in the list. Manipulating the Dark Side energy of the entirety of Ambria and locking it away inside of a single lake is suggestive of massive levels of power, greater than anything that anyone on this list, sans Revan, has demonstrated. The only real argument to be made is that most of these people are likely better with a lightsaber, but it can be argued in favor of Thon simply die to his evidently extreme power.

Ursumeles
Wrath or Malgus.
Pretty sure that he stops at the former tho.

Nephthys
Thon is powerful, sure, but in practical terms I'm not sure how strong he'd be in an actual fight compared to someone like Thanaton. Thanaton shit-stomped a Nox who was smashing armies before they got huge ghost-powered boosts. A lack of arms is a fairly significant disadvantage. And while Thon's barrier is certainly potent, it's not the best defense against Thanaton's Lightning Storm.

Didn't Thon get captured by pirates? Maybe he can take Dooku, but I'm not so sure about Thanaton. mmm

TenebrousWay
Why is Satele above Wrath, Bart? Do you jerk off to her in shower?

And he stops at Wrath.

JKBart
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Why is Satele above Wrath, Bart? Do you jerk off to her in shower?

yes
why is it a problem

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by JKBart
yes
why is it a problem

I'd prefer Mara, tbh.

JKBart
same but Satele's 9/10

Total Warrior
Loses to Thanaton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.