Andy Serkis on Snoke in The Last Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66

Zenwolf
So the Resistance wounded him in some fashion I take it. So this means he was apart of the New Republic?

Rebel95
Interesting

Kurk
Perhaps they brutally raped him in every hole and then poured boiling oil on him?

slayne
I don't think it happened exactly like Kurk described, but yeah, this is probably the reason for his ****ed-up appearance.

redpill
perhaps the resistance reminded him of something from teh past

Kurk
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/JuJLT2MtIPY/maxresdefault.jpg

JKBart
Originally posted by slayne
I don't think it happened exactly like Kurk described, but yeah, this is probably the reason for his ****ed-up appearance.

what holes do you see in Kurk's scenario?

quanchi112
Snoke is bloody dark; way darker than Palpatine. He's riddled with this osteoporosis so his body's twisted, like a corkscrew. He's incredibly damaged, so there's a bizarre vulnerability about him. Beneath that vulnerability, though, is this intense hatred.

Your time is running out, Palp fans. I predicted this from the beginning. I am coming for whatever Sheevites are left.

Zenwolf
You guys really take this far too seriously. :/

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Zenwolf
You guys really take this far too seriously. :/

Half the time they're just ****ing around.

Zenwolf

TheNuisanceBird
That just seems like him just trolling.

Trocity
Snoke is way darker than Palpatine and Kylo has already surpassed Vader in evil. Seems like that spells the end for certain members here!

Darth Abonis
I'm sure Serkis is just building hype. I bet Snoke has nothing to do with the New Republic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.