Mashiba vs Ippo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
What if Ippo grew a spine and challenged Mashiba for the right to date Kumi without his interference?

And they do it in a ring by themselves, with no ref or crowd. To the KO/declaration of defeat/death.

cdtm
Too obvious?

And if so, which way? I'm expecting Mashiba would cheat like crazy in this kind of environment.

Bentley
Mashiba is a less gifted boxes but a superior brawler and a heavier fighter (in his natural weight class). More often than not I see him getting the best of Ippo if we combine all factors.

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
Mashiba is a less gifted boxes but a superior brawler and a heavier fighter (in his natural weight class). More often than not I see him getting the best of Ippo if we combine all factors.

With Ippo's personality, probably.

But you know, I bet a snapped Ippo in a street fight would be pretty horrific to see. The thing is, Ippo's pretty freakishly strong for his size, to the point where I bet he could outright manhandle Mashiba any way he wants, like Takamura does to Aoki. Powerbomb him right into the pavement, if he wanted to.

Good luck running away too, with his dashing speed.

Dark-Kenshin
Mashiba stomps. Blocking punches with your face can only get you so far against Mashiba.

AuraAngel

cdtm
Hell, he was beating Takamura in arm wrestling, up until the table broke down.

Which of course, should be impossible given the size/weight difference, and the fact Takamura KO'd a f'n bear.

Makes you wonder what Ippo would be capable of if he had a Takamura like berserker mode.

Bentley
Originally posted by cdtm
Hell, he was beating Takamura in arm wrestling, up until the table broke down.

Which of course, should be impossible given the size/weight difference, and the fact Takamura KO'd a f'n bear.

Makes you wonder what Ippo would be capable of if he had a Takamura like berserker mode.

Yeah, it's hard to believe that Takamura would lose, let alone struggle with Ippo in arm wrestling.

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
Yeah, it's hard to believe that Takamura would lose, let alone struggle with Ippo in arm wrestling.

Wonder what's crazier: The four-five man band (And a dog) that piles on Takamura's back, or those thirty something largish cooler's Ippo always carries around at work? (Presumably filled with ice, fish, bait, snacks. Figure maybe 50-70 lbs each.)

Wouldn't mind seeing Takamura spend a day doing Ippo's job, for a direct comparison.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.