Dr. Strange vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Sam Harris's living room

Starting distance: 50 feet

Who wins?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Stigma
Setting: Sam Harris's living room

Starting distance: 50 feet

Who wins?

Dr. Strange Ultra Stomps with the Time gem.

Dr. Strange is one of the most powerful if not the most powerful in the MCU with that Time Gem. Unless restricted Strange could win almost any battle.

carthage
Apocalypse oneshots

StiltmanFTW
En Sabah Nur, I've come to bargain!

quanchi112
Originally posted by carthage
Apocalypse oneshots Nah, the guy struggles with the xmen who were relatively noobish while having his own bunch of wimps. Strange decimates this mutant.

TheLordofMurder
Dr Strange was underwhelming...

The Time Gem (which does not seem to be standard equipment btw) was the only thing he had going for him...

Under the default Forum Fight conditions, Apoc crushes Strange dead with ease...

Slowpoke
Didn't that traitor master attacked Strange to cancel or slow the time gem effect?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Dr Strange was underwhelming...

The Time Gem (which does not seem to be standard equipment btw) was the only thing he had going for him...

Under the default Forum Fight conditions, Apoc crushes Strange dead with ease... He casually dismissed Loki. Strange is only getting better. He's fantastic and would decimate this mutant.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
He casually dismissed Loki who was pathetic in Ragnarok. Strange is getting a little bit better. He's ok, but would be decimated by this mutant.

Fixed it for you as I know this is what you truly meant to say...

smile

Estacado
Apoc.
Strange is still kinda featless Loki is pretty much just a chump with knives nowdays.

quanchi112
Fixed it for you as I know this is what you truly meant to say...

smile False, Loki still has pretty good feats and Strange casually dismisses him. He does the same to Apoc.

Estacado
Htf is Loki comparable to Apoc?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Htf is Loki comparable to Apoc? He is actually more skilled and a sorcerer with his own bags of tricks. What can Apoc do to avoid the same tactics that felled Loki ?

Estacado
So no feats....thumb up

quanchi112
So no feats....thumb up That was a feat how does Apoc do against it ? This isn't cyclops or magneto. How does Apoc resist ?

Impediment
Why does everyone always assume that Strange has the Time Gem?

Utrigita
Apocalypse for the win.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Impediment
Why does everyone always assume that Strange has the Time Gem?

I certainly don't assume that, but a certain troll here does...

quanchi112
I certainly don't assume that, but a certain troll here does... Who said he needs the time stone here ?

TheLordofMurder
Who said he needs the time stone here ?

What can he possibly do to Apoc without the Time Gem?

quanchi112
What can he possibly do to Apoc without the Time Gem? When did Strange use the time stone on Loki ?

TheLordofMurder
When did Strange use the time stone on Loki ?

So you have no answer to my question...

Concession accepted...

smile

quanchi112

Concession accepted...

smile You not understanding my points means you conceded a day or so ago. I accept.

TheLordofMurder

Concession accepted...

smile

thumb up

Its over...

I win!

Strange loses to a power superior to his own...

Apoc wins as well...

Today is glorious!!

TheLordofMurder
What can he possibly do to Apoc without the Time Gem?

thumb up

Answer the question quanchi!

Happy Dance

quanchi112
thumb up

Its over...

I win!

Strange loses to a power superior to his own...

Apoc wins as well...

Today is glorious!! Strange beats him with ease just as he did to Loki. Poor Apocalypse. Couldn't even survive the eighties.

TheLordofMurder
Strange beats him with ease just as he did to Loki. Poor Apocalypse. Couldn't even survive the eighties.

How does Loki win?

quanchi112
How does Loki win? Strange wins. Are you slow ?

TheLordofMurder
Strange wins. Are you slow ?

Based on?

quanchi112
Based on? The Loki fight. Reread the thread you cuck.

TheLordofMurder
The Loki fight. Reread the thread you cuck.

Loki is pathetic based on Ragnarok...

He's a nobody who cant fight worth a damn...

There is nothing Strange can do to Apoc...

Apoc stomps Strange into oblivion...

TheGrat1
Strange's go-to attack in combat is glowing rope. Apoc kills him.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheGrat1
Strange's go-to attack in combat is glowing rope. Apoc kills him.

thumb up

quanchi112
Loki is pathetic based on Ragnarok...

He's a nobody who cant fight worth a damn...

There is nothing Strange can do to Apoc...

Apoc stomps Strange into oblivion... No, he isn't. But we don't just base it off his one film we base it off their entire history. You're a dope.

Loki has taken on Cap, Thor, Valk, etc. but Strange beat him easier than the rest.

Since Psylocke can cut his throat you're lying. He's the sorcerer supreme and he's annihilate the pyramid hidin gApoc who already died. He needed aid at the beginning of the film and when his aid left him he died at the end. Weak.

Surtur
Okay Thor can beat the shit out of Loki easily when he really tries. We know Thor held back. Beating down Cap is nice and all, but Apocalypse is above Cap. I'm not saying Strange loses, I haven't seen Ragnarok yet.

But I don't know if owning Loki necessarily means you can own Apocalypse.

Just look at what it took to bring down his force field. This is what it took to bring him down:

rqAvbnH-ORE

If you put Loki in that exact same situation and had him fighting the same people, how well do you think he'd do?

Impediment
Strange can BFR the shit out of Apocalypse, but that's about it. Strange has yet to show anything that could kill Apoc, who was holding back every member of the X-Men, including Magneto, until Jean used the Phoenix Force to kill Apoc.

Estacado
Apoc can also teleport so bfr would be useless....

TheLordofMurder
Apoc can also teleport so bfr would be useless....

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Okay Thor can beat the shit out of Loki easily when he really tries. We know Thor held back. Beating down Cap is nice and all, but Apocalypse is above Cap. I'm not saying Strange loses, I haven't seen Ragnarok yet.

But I don't know if owning Loki necessarily means you can own Apocalypse.

Just look at what it took to bring down his force field. This is what it took to bring him down:

rqAvbnH-ORE

If you put Loki in that exact same situation and had him fighting the same people, how well do you think he'd do? Quit trying to pretend I said something I didn't. Scale back and process why I said what I said. Strange wins.

Surtur
Quit trying to pretend I said something I didn't. Scale back and process why I said what I said. Strange wins.

Describe the manner in which Strange achieves victory.

Ursumeles
Apoc.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Describe the manner in which Strange achieves victory. What he does to Loki. Did you see the film ?

John Murdoch
Only way Doc wins with the Time Gem is if he can die many, many times before Groundhog Daying his way to a victory somehow. If it's a quick draw and the Doc only gets one chance he loses to Apoc.

Without Time Gem, Apoc uber-duber stomps.

h1a8
I can't remember. Did Apoc teleport in the movie?

carthage
Quan being a retard as usual

Darth Thor
Originally posted by h1a8
I can't remember. Did Apoc teleport in the movie?

Yes. Several times.

TheLordofMurder
Quan being a retard as usual

thumb up

quanchi112
Quan being a retard as usual Ad hominem attacks isn't refuting anything. Attack the debate not the debater, cuck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.