Quinlan Vos DD vs B-team Fisto Kolar Tinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
rolling on floor laughing

Quinlan Vos DD that beat Dooku mad

vs

B-team of Fisto Kolar Tinn that lost to Sidious, badly laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

IMO Quinlan Vos in DD is even faster than Dooku, so fast he "danced" around Dooku

so he should have no difficulty massacring B-team all of them Sidious-style

only question is how long it will take Vos.

Sidious did it in 3 seconds
Vos will take 6 seconds before Fisto's head rolls like sushi

rolling on floor laughing

JKBart
would you fugg visas marr?
i mean her voice is so seducing christ

Total Warrior
I think Vos can do it in 7 seconds tbh

TenebrousWay
DD will always remind me of how Canon takes a dump on Dooku.

redpill
Originally posted by TenebrousWay

you mean when he beat asajj and the nightsisters blind and drugged?

NewGuy01
The fact that two random nightsisters survived that fight is telling.

redpill
Dooku can be merciful

deathslash
Originally posted by NewGuy01
The fact that two random nightsisters survived that fight is telling. you really think Talzin would have sent them in unprotected? Their clothes probably had some passive wards or something. Either way, Dooku was half conscious at the time so.....

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by redpill
you mean when he beat asajj and the nightsisters blind and drugged?

Two random nightsisters. In Legends, weaker characters than Dooku have blitzed and ragdolled fodder with better credentials.

Total Warrior

Lord Stark
Originally posted by TenebrousWay

Eh canon Dooku is underrated. I mean his lightning flat out kills Ventress, a powerful warrior on par with most Jedi Councilors, in one short burst and pushes back Kenobi and another Jedi Master with a one-handed burst. Those are probably the best feats Dooku's lighting has in the mythos.

redpill
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Eh canon Dooku is underrated. I mean his lightning flat out kills Ventress, a powerful warrior on par with most Jedi Councilors, in one short burst and pushes back Kenobi and another Jedi Master with a one-handed burst. Those are probably the best feats Dooku's lighting has in the mythos.

Dooku's lighting while it tortured vos didn't kill him

Kurk

redpill
Vos faster than Dooku, a bllur really, + unpredictable = 3 dead Jedi, 4 if you add Cin Dralling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.