Egypt Attack: 235 dead, 109 injured

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
So they decided to go after the Sufis now? It's one of the largest attacks in the countries history, gunmen open fire after they flee from the mosque

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/24/africa/egypt-sinai-mosque-attack/index.html

Flyattractor
Why Peace Loving Brown People Attacking other Peace Loving Brown People? I thought ONLY WHITE PEOPLE KILLED BROWN PEOPLE!?

What is HAPPENING to the World?

Surtur
Just awful and most likely it's ISIS. F*ck them. RIP to the victims.

Patient_Leech
Jesus fu#king Christ..

Lord Lucien
Bets on how long this stays in the news? I heard there was a rich white man somewhere who didn't something naughty, so probably not long.

cdtm
President Sisi says Isis will pay.

And according to the New York Times, Isis has more in common with Sisi than being spelled backwards.

If this seems an inappropriate thing to point out, I appologize. But from the sounds of it, Sisi is exactly the type to use a tragedy to oppress his people even more.

Steve Zodiac
The first revolution brought them terrorism, the second revolution made them poor.

Sad state of affairs, perhaps one of the worst nights of my life was the first night of the second revolution when I was living in Maadi, the Police had left the streets as the Army was taking over and the Prison in Maadi was left unattended. Evert inmate simply walked out. Most were never recaught it was at that point by company moved me to Hurghada for 2 weeks in a 5-star hotel whilst it all settled down.

The whole of the following year, the Police station on the Maadi Corniche was shot up bi-monthly.

Egypt is much worse than reported and I was there very recently.

carthage
All this on topic of the Coptic church attack a while back.

JKBart
how many white victims are there?

The Lost
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why Peace Loving Brown People Attacking other Peace Loving Brown People? I thought ONLY WHITE PEOPLE KILLED BROWN PEOPLE!?

Originally posted by JKBart

Good to see everyone gives a shit about the victims and is immediately politicizing this. Christ, maybe give it a ****ing day or two?

JKBart
i give a shit about the victims, just the white ones lol
i aint trying to politicize anything lmao

Emperordmb
Originally posted by The Lost
Good to see everyone gives a shit about the victims and is immediately politicizing this. Christ, maybe give it a ****ing day or two?
Reminds me of the people who immediately start autistically screeching about gun control immediately after a shooting.

Still I find it funny that you actually took JKbart seriously lol.

The Lost
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Reminds me of the people who immediately start autistically screeching about gun control immediately after a shooting.

Still I find it funny that you actually took JKbart seriously lol.

Even those people give normally give it a bit. Actually, most do. Even most initial reports from various media outlets are just the facts and nature of the incident. Then, after some time has passed, gun control is discussed.

Oh, believe me. JKBart might say otherwise but humor isn't some exemption for someone who wishes to make a legitimate point. It's crazy that a lot of people still think that.

JKBart
so how many white victims exactly

dadudemon

At best, your point, here, is very weak. The attack was theopolitically motivated. Not involving politics in the discussion makes no sense.

Also, you can be sorry for the victims and still talk about the politics involved, too: they are not mutually exclusive.

Edit - Never mind, you're talking to a racist f*cktard. Carry on taking the piss out of him.

The Lost
Originally posted by dadudemon
At best, your point, here, is very weak. The attack was theopolitically motivated. Not involving politics in the discussion makes no sense.

Also, you can be sorry for the victims and still talk about the politics involved, too: they are not mutually exclusive.

Edit - Never mind, you're talking to a racist f*cktard. Carry on taking the piss out of him.

My point might be weak if that was, in fact, my point. The word "immediately" in my initial post is what gives you an idea about where I'm coming from.

All I am saying is to give it a bit of time before delving into that and that most journalists normally do this as well by merely reporting the state of the incident, lightly speculating on motivation before commenting further and/or elaborting on the political/moral/whatever concerning the situation. From my point of view, empathy should precede discussion, particularly with a tragedy of this magnitude.

This shit:

Originally posted by Flyattractor

This showcases a lack of empathy for the victims. Shit like this, this soon, is trying to prove a point (a shit one, at that) at the expense of a horrible tragedy.

Adam_PoE

Just you so far.

Flyattractor

Yeah, Bottomless well of Sympathy you are.

Surtur
The number of dead is now above 300.

Kurk
so how many white victims exactly Middle-easterners usually fill out white on the race forms.

Flyattractor
Nope. White Supremacist Racits are the ones who get to make the decision on who is WHITE or not..unless this is just another case of Mas TransGenderism...

Steve Zodiac
My point might be weak if that was, in fact, my point. The word "immediately" in my initial post is what gives you an idea about where I'm coming from.

All I am saying is to give it a bit of time before delving into that and that most journalists normally do this as well by merely reporting the state of the incident, lightly speculating on motivation before commenting further and/or elaborting on the political/moral/whatever concerning the situation. From my point of view, empathy should precede discussion, particularly with a tragedy of this magnitude.

This shit:

This showcases a lack of empathy for the victims. Shit like this, this soon, is trying to prove a point (a shit one, at that) at the expense of a horrible tragedy. It is, but this forum is infested by neo-fascist wannabes.

shiv
You have a place in my heart Egypt.

The Lost
What happened is horrible and not a lot of people give a shit. A lot of people I know on social media and in person aren't talking about this at all. This is what happens when over three hundred Muslims are murdered in a terrorist attack. Why? To some people, "Muslims slaughtered in a terrorist attack" legitimately cannot compute in their prejudiced brains, despite Muslims likely being the number one victim population of terrorist attacks ON EARTH.

The reeeeeeal worse problem, of course, is the sheer amount of immigrants from Syria and other ME countries (40,000 in Canada alone) that have, well, not killed over three hundred people. Paul Joseph Watson or some other airhead can tell you more about the riots and crimes just plaguing Europe and North America!

Can you imagine if even, like, two people had been killed in an (especially western) developed country and weren't Muslim? Where are all the transparent Egypt flag facebook profile pics?

JKBart
nah i dont care, turns out there were no white victims

Adam_PoE
As long as you live, there will always be a white victim.

Surtur
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
It is, but this forum is infested by neo-fascist wannabes.

laughing

JKBart
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
As long as you live, there will always be a white victim.

i mean in egypt gtfo

Robtard
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
It is, but this forum is infested by neo-fascist wannabes.

Like a zero-calorie diet version of. It is mildly amusing watching them try so hard though. They do try so hard.

Emperordmb
Name the fascists. Go on, name them. How many "neofascist wannabes" can you actually and honestly name on here.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
laughing

Yeah that made me larf too.

Surtur
Name the fascists. Go on, name them. How many "neofascist wannabes" can you actually and honestly name on here.

I'm interested too. Name the fascists. This will be funny, we can see how warped their views are. I guarantee you I'll be on the list. And having said that, they will of course try to use it to say "oh so you know you're a fascist"? Lol, but nope, I just know how they work. I needed to nip that in the butt before anything else.

FinalAnswer
Everybody from Poland.

JKBart
u are discriminating an entire nation

Surtur
Where are the fascists? Step up and name them. Your delusional bro's can fill in for you if need be Steve.

Raisen
so people think that a comic book board is crawling with neo fascists?

ah man.

Surtur
Originally posted by Raisen
so people think that a comic book board is crawling with neo fascists?

ah man.

I guarantee you they will call me a fascist lol. Just watch.

Raisen
this is the shiit my father talks about. people get worked up into craziness. it's all manipulation

Robtard
I guarantee you I'll be on the list.
I guarantee you they will call me a fascist lol. Just watch.

^
Jesus knows what poor Surt's going through

https://jesusway4you.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/good-friday-pictures.jpg

Raisen
lol.

everyone's a shiit poster now.

phuck it all. life is just a giant troll show

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
^
Jesus knows what poor Surt's going through

https://jesusway4you.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/good-friday-pictures.jpg

Hey Rob, am I fascist?

Robtard
Surt, you're actually retarded.

Surtur

But then what does that make you? If I'm retarded, it seems like that word just wouldn't do you justice.

But query: if your little friend calls me a fascist, you gonna fall in line like a good little trooper?

Adam_PoE

But then what does that make you?

A special-ed teacher.

Surtur
But then what does that make you?

A special-ed teacher.

He needs to up his skills then. Less hypocritical bullshit, it doesn't present an atmosphere where learning can thrive. And overall teachers that are nowhere near as intelligent as they think they are just wind up harming their students.

Robtard

A special-ed teacher.

Lolz

Adam_PoE
He needs to up his skills then. Less hypocritical bullshit, it doesn't present an atmosphere where learning can thrive. And overall teachers that are nowhere near as intelligent as they think they are just wind up harming their students.

You can lead a horse to water . . .

Bentley
To add insult to the injury the Egypt government will probably use this attack as an excuse to wipe out a few more political enemies and repress already abused minorities under the (otherwise justifiable) premise of protecting its citizens.

I truly hope the victims suffer(ed) as little as possible.

Surtur
You can lead a horse to water . . .

That's the thing. As of right now, he lacks the skills to even lead a horse to water.

Thus the reason his teaching game needs to be upped.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bentley
To add insult to the injury the Egypt government will probably use this attack as an excuse to wipe out a few more political enemies and repress already abused minorities under the (otherwise justifiable) premise of protecting its citizens.

I truly hope the victims suffer(ed) as little as possible.

I'm just f*cking tired of Islam.

Darth Thor

Rockydonovang
Don't mind Surt's feigned indingnations.

YousufKhan1212
The Muslims that were killed in this attack were probably seen as "hypocrites" or "apostates" because yeno, Islam gives a pretty shitty criteria for how to identify them which results in any Muslim being brutally murdered for not being Islamic enough. But people are going to be using this attack to defend Islam anyway like how Obama says the Islamic State is not Islamic because they kill Muslims. When Jihadis aren't killing kuffar, they're killing each other, that's just been how it was since the 7th century. After Muhammad died, Muslims couldn't agree on whether Abu Bakr or Ali should be the successor which resulted in the Sunni and Shia split. The very early generations of Muslims nearly annihilated itself because of ****ing disagreements.

The Lost
Surtur: "What? Victims? No, the extremist groups that represent two billion people, you IDIOT! What do the Muslim victims have to do with this?!?!111"

Surtur
Lol, hey little einsteins...I said I'm tired of Islam. Not Muslims.

This horrid religion is out there murdering members of the same religion for not being hardcore enough. Pathetic lol.

Robtard

This horrid religion is out there murdering members of the same religion for not being hardcore enough. Pathetic lol.

Wait. How exactly does Islam kill people? Considering you've used the 'guns don't kill people, it's the people' argument in defense of guns. Explain.

YousufKhan1212
Wait. How exactly does Islam kill people? Considering you've used the 'guns don't kill people, it's the people' argument in defense of guns. Explain.

False equivalency. A gun is not an ideology that calls for deaths to apostates, homosexuals, adulterers, Islamic critics, alcohol drinkers, "hypocrites" (anyone can be a hypocrite if Islamic criteria for identifying them is taken seriously) etc.

Robtard
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
False equivalency. A gun is not an ideology that calls for deaths to apostates, homosexuals, adulterers, Islamic critics, alcohol drinkers, "hypocrites" (anyone can be a hypocrite if Islamic criteria for identifying them is taken seriously) etc.

Wrong. Islam, like a gun, is a tool. If 'guns don't kill people', then how does Islam.

But hey, you tried again. Kudos.

JKBart
you really cant see a difference between a tool used to commit crime, and the ideology that encourages committing crime lol?

(if anything, imo gun control should be 10 times higher in US, but the point you're trying to make is insanely retarded)

YousufKhan1212
you really cant see a difference between a tool used to commit crime, and the ideology that encourages committing crime lol?

(if anything, imo gun control should be 10 times higher in US, but the point you're trying to make is insanely retarded)

Innit man.

Robtard
TIL: "It's the people that kill!!!" (except when it isn't, cos feelings)

Emperordmb
Did you blame the truck or white supremacy when that prick rammed a truck into a crowd of people?

Robtard
Did you blame the truck or white supremacy when that prick rammed a truck into a crowd of people?

Speaking of false equivalencies...

Let's see, we have strict regulations for trucks: A driver's license is needed (sometimes more than class C) to legally operate one. You need a credit card to rent one. You often need a credit check when purchasing a truck. You need to have insurance for the truck in case you hurt or kill someone. You need to have the truck inspected to keep the truck on the road; often on a yearly basis. Did I miss one? Edit: I did. If a parent gives their underage child a real truck, said child can not legally operate it without a driver's license and they have to be at least 16 for that.

White Supremacy is strictly a racist idealogy; that's its sole purpose. Sure Islam has awful shit in it, but also some good shit. It has both, just like Judaism and Christianity...

You tired. So a star sticker for you. buddy

The Lost

https://i.imgur.com/8byUc1C.jpg

Rockydonovang
is strictly a racist idealogy; that's its sole purpose. Sure Islam has awful shit in it, but also some good shit. It has both, just like Judaism and Christianity...

You tired. So a star sticker for you. buddy
In fairness, Christianity has reformed over millennia in a way islam never has via sh!t like the new testament.

Islam needs similar reform.

That isn't to say Christianity doesn't still have stupid sh!t, Aithieism is the only real promise land.

Robtard
I can pick up a new bible and still read some version of:

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

As one example of many WTF passages

Rockydonovang
I can pick up a new bible and still read some version of:

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

As one example of many WTF passages Really? They still have sh!t like that there?

Both need to be reformed.

It's asinine that anybody would defend a text that endorses murder.

(wasn't directed at dmb who doesn't follow the bible)

YousufKhan1212
Violent Bible passages don't work the same as violent Quran/Hadith/Sira passages. The example that Robtard used is from the Old Testament, the Old Testament has a lot of horrific violent and homicidal verses, but the reason why Christianity managed to get reformed is because Christians aren't supposed to follow the Old Testament, they're supposed to follow the New Testament which contradicts the Old Testament on many levels because there's many examples of Jesus promoting non-violence in the 4 New Testament Gospels. Violence in the Old Testament isn't open ended, it's basically a bunch of records of what shit Yahweh was up to with Humanity. The Bible has a progression that starts as violence and murder (Old Testament), but ends as peace and tolerance (New Testament). But when it comes to Islam, it's the complete opposite with the Quran; peaceful verses in the Quran were revealed when Muhammad and his Muslim followers were a minority in Makkah, but the violent verses were revealed later on in Medinah which was when Muhammad was a powerful war lord and homicidal madman. Not only that, but the peaceful Quran verses are abrogated by the violent verses which talk about Muhammad and his Muslim army being at war. Furthermore, you get other Sources such as the collections of Hadith which Muslims are supposed to practise, and a lot of these Hadiths record violent and barbaric teachings and practises that Muslims use today in the middle east such as the murder of apostates, homosexuals, adulterers, critics/blasphemers, alcohol drinkers, "hypocrites" etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.