Neji vs Sasuke (Chunin Exams)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuakeBlood
Who would have won during the chunin exams between these two highly regarded genius'es?

Kento
Neji, easily.

AuraAngel
Neji wins unless Sasuke uses the Curse Mark.

Damborgson
I assume Sasuke after learning Chidori ? Probably Sasuke.

Mr Marvel
I would say Neji wins. He appeared a lot more advanced during the Chunin exams.

It's funny because a lot of people think Sasuke would win and I always wondered what evidence they used to come to that conclusion, it always seemed pretty obvious that Neji would win.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, Neji's rotation should be able to stop Chidori, so Sasuke's one chance is instantly gone. Even with Sasuke's speed, Neji still holds the high advantage in skill, strength, and technique.

Sasuke would probably win with curse mark, but even then I would say Neji could win. He almost won against Kyuubi Naruto, who should be far stronger than CM Sasuke.

Regardless, if Neji can keep up with Lee's speed and even Kyuubi Naruto, and pull effortless wins on the former, I couldn't see Chunnin exam Sasuke doing anything to be able to put Neji down. On the other hand, Neji can block Sasuke's chakra with single attacks. He'd wear him down very quickly, and wouldn't lose in a taijutsu battle.

Yourepto
I would say prepration for the exam is very important because a lot of people prepare for the exams and get good grades at the college level. Now you can check a different kind of https://paidpaper.net/edubirdie-com-review/ option where anyone can check the best reviews related to the writing content. This kind of service is always helpful for many students who need writing help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.