Rank the following characters based on...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Rank the following characters (from greatest to least) based solely on their single greatest showing of power on screen:

1) Hulk...
2) Superman...
3) Magneto...
4) Thor...
5) Apocalypse...
6) Scarlett Witch...
7) Wonder Woman...

h1a8
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Rank the following characters (from greatest to least) based solely on their single greatest showing of power on screen:

1) Hulk...
2) Superman...
3) Magneto...
4) Thor...
5) Apocalypse...
6) Scarlett Witch...
7) Wonder Woman...

Magneto (golden gate Bridge)
Superman
Thor
Hulk
WW
Apoc
Scarlett

I'm not sure about where to place the latter two. Would someone please remind me of some feats they did. I'm not remembering
Anything incredible of great power.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by h1a8
Magneto (golden gate Bridge)
Superman
Thor
Hulk
WW
Apoc
Scarlett

I'm not sure about where to place the latter two. Would someone please remind me of some feats they did. I'm not remembering
Anything incredible of great power.

While I agree with you as pertains Magneto being number 1, he has a feat far superior to the Golden State Bridge feat...

In Age of Apocalypse, Magneto was wrecking world wide destruction while simutaneously shielding himself...

Apocs best feat of raw power was the constructing of the Great Pyramid with his TK...

As for Scarlett, her best feat of power I can think of is when she contained an explosion with her Hex powers...

h1a8
While I agree with you as pertains Magneto being number 1, he has a feat far superior to the Golden State Bridge feat...

In Age of Apocalypse, Magneto was wrecking world wide destruction while simutaneously shielding himself...

Apocs best feat of raw power was the constructing of the Great Pyramid with his TK...

As for Scarlett, her best feat of power I can think of is when she contained an explosion with her Hex powers...

But constructing something 1 ton x 1 mile per second (this is a just an example) to build a pyramid only has the power level of 1 ton x 1 mile per second.

But it was a good power feat though.

Josh_Alexander
Magneto is 1

TethAdamTheRock
I thought thor destroyed a city in one strike

FrothByte

1) Hulk...
2) Superman...
3) Magneto...
4) Thor...
5) Apocalypse...
6) Scarlett Witch...
7) Wonder Woman...

1. Apocalypse - pyramid building
2. Magneto - golden gate or stadium
3. Thor - leviathan lightning or jotunheim buster
4. Superman - pulling a tanker with ease
5. Hulk - leviathan punch
6. Scarlet Witch - containing a bomb
7. Wonder Woman - bell tower bash

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte

So, do you consider this to be above the runaway train stop from Age of Ultron then?

KingD19
Hard to rank as many of these are unquantifiable and can't be easily compared, but just to state their feats

Magneto - Full powers realized, tearing apart the world
Apocalypse - Tearing apart a city
Hulk - Beating Fenris/Fighting Surtur
Thor - Super lightning/Sokovia Strike/Jotunheim Strike
Scarlet Witch - Either mindcontrolling the entirety of Sokovia, or the train.
Superman - Bitching the League and then Steppenwolf.
Wonder WOman - Anything to do with her bracers basically.

ShadowFyre
Thor-Sokovia Strike
The rest.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
So, do you consider this to be above the runaway train stop from Age of Ultron then?

That works too. I picked the bomb because it was quicker on the draw, seemed to show more control.

h1a8
1. Apocalypse - pyramid building
2. Magneto - golden gate or stadium
3. Thor - leviathan lightning or jotunheim buster
4. Superman - pulling a tanker with ease
5. Hulk - leviathan punch
7. Wonder Woman - bell tower bash

Building a pyramid little by little isn't a display of great power.
Power = work/time

Superman busted a world machine while weakened and against great power. Electrocuting leviathans don't compare. The Jotunheim buster was a weak feat. Thor broke/melted the first section and created a chain reaction of instability that did the rest of the damage. Like a domino effect.

Silent Master
Building a pyramid little by little isn't a display of great power.
Power = work/time

Superman busted a world machine while weakened and against great power. Electrocuting leviathans don't compare. The Jotunheim buster was a weak feat. Thor broke/melted the first section and created a chain reaction of instability that did the rest of the damage. Like a domino effect.

LOL!!!

KingD19
The Great Pyramid of Khufu(which is smaller than Apoc's) is about 5,750,000 tons. And the smallest building blocks of a Pyramid were about 1.5 tons, while the larger ones weighed between 6.4 tons and 10. Casually lifting millions of tons at once and placing it together perfectly is an amazing feat.

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19
The Great Pyramid of Khufu(which is smaller than Apoc's) is about 5,750,000 tons. And the smallest building blocks of a Pyramid were about 1.5 tons, while the larger ones weighed between 6.4 tons and 10. Casually lifting millions of tons at once and placing it together perfectly is an amazing feat.

Prove that it is larger.
Prove that it is made of equal density than standard pyramid (it wasn't made from limestone blocks and it could be much more hollow/spacey on the inside). The original pyramids had less than 20% space in them compared to the overall volume.

It took about 50 seconds to make.
So power = work/time

Mags was lifting the entire gate all at once. Did Apoc ever move over 10,000 tons of material at once? Maybe? But it didn't look like it. Just from the looks, I would say between 10,000 and 20,000 tons at a time. I would guess the entire pyramid weighed between 500,000 and 1,000,000 tons.

Anyway, Mags world feat is superior anyway. He was moving metal from all around the world at once.

FrothByte
Prove that it is larger.
Prove that it is made of equal density than standard pyramid (it wasn't made from limestone blocks and it could be much more hollow/spacey on the inside). The original pyramids had less than 20% space in them compared to the overall volume.

It took about 50 seconds to make.
So power = work/time

Mags was lifting the entire gate all at once. Did Apoc ever move over 10,000 tons of material at once? Maybe? But it didn't look like it. Just from the looks, I would say between 10,000 and 20,000 tons at a time. I would guess the entire pyramid weighed between 500,000 and 1,000,000 tons.

Anyway, Mags world feat is superior anyway. He was moving metal from all around the world at once.

So... did you actually base that power formula pic yours on anything scientific or did you just make it up?

Besides, Superman took a long time to take out the world machine.

KingD19
It's just more h1'ing.

Like saying Bane clearly punched through solid concrete and is super duper strong. But for some reason Apocalypse would use sub-par materials for building his pyramid which in turn would make it much lighter. If anything, as his Pyramid was massive and filled with metal and technology, it would weigh even more, and it's not deteriorate or worn down like the other thousands of year old ones. So like I said, if anything it should be much heavier.

h1a8
So... did you actually base that power formula pic yours on anything scientific or did you just make it up?

Besides, Superman took a long time to take out the world machine.

Basically we have no idea of anything here. It's all just guessing. But ill be a damn fool if I believe that pyramid weighed equal or more than a real pyramid the same size, which took over 50 seconds to construct and was far more hollow on the inside as well.

Superman was already operating at that power in a smaller time. He was fighting against the energy remember?

So you agree that Mags wins?

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19
It's just more h1'ing.

Like saying Bane clearly punched through solid concrete and is super duper strong. But for some reason Apocalypse would use sub-par materials for building his pyramid which in turn would make it much lighter. If anything, as his Pyramid was massive and filled with metal and technology, it would weigh even more, and it's not deteriorate or worn down like the other thousands of year old ones. So like I said, if anything it should be much heavier. He didn't use limestone blocks. His pyramid was much more efficient and spacious on the inside (less density). So even if the density of the material is similar then the density of the entire pyramid is less.

But again, it took over 50 seconds so Mags still wins.

Josh_Alexander
Magneto is 1.

Apoc 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.