Deadpool (Fox) vs Vigilante (CW)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
- Fight takes place on a rooftop.
- Standard gear for both.
- Opponents start 20 feet apart.

Who wins?

KingD19
Wade should win. Bigger budget, and arguably much better healing factor. Even though his hand took a day or so and he had to yank the knife out of his head to heal, Vigilante not being able to heal his eye shows DP's is better. Also he's got super strength, and can straight up ignore pain while joking about it.

TheVaultDweller
Vigilante's healing factor is still pretty decent. He took a point blank headshot through his goggles and recovered in well under half a minute. When he removes the goggles, we literally see him pull the bullet from his forehead and the hole closing up in seconds.

Plus, the guy is fast and accurate enough to shoot arrows out of the air, and skilled enough to fight pretty evenly with Green Arrow, so he is no slouch either.

But yeah, Wade is definitely stronger.

KingD19
I'm not downing Vigilante, just saying that is a lower version of Wade. He had a knife in his brain, and as soon as it got yanked out he was fine. And he's survived some dumb stuff without even getting hurt. Like falling into the SUV and then crashing it at highway speeds.

Wade's speed and accuracy are pretty high end too considering the stuff like jumping 12 feet, flipping and shooting 3 men with one bullet. And his whole fight with Francis.

So even if their skills and such are even-ish, Wade can just bully him and toss him around.

TethAdamTheRock
Isnt Deadpool MCU

KingD19
No. Its like you don't even watch these movies man. Colossus and Teenage Warhead(Mutants/X-Men are in it) that's FOX.

TheVaultDweller
I'm pretty sure this isn't even the first time he's asked that (and been answered by someone).

TethAdamTheRock
I seen a poster with both spiderman(homecoming) and deadpool in it, fake?

TethAdamTheRock
This made me think it was MCU

https://www.geek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/posters.png

Silent Master
Why?

TethAdamTheRock
Both on the same cover and deadpools graffiti on stark tower

Silent Master
So?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
This made me think it was MCU

https://www.geek.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/posters.png

its real

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.