The Avengers VS the Future Sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slowpoke
The 12 carriers of them, I think MCU Scarlet Witch is inhuman not mutant right? So the sentinels can't copy her power.

No time gem.

TheGrat1
Iron Man solos.

quanchi112
Avengers stomp. Sentinels are weak.

TheLordofMurder
The Avengers all get Power Drained...

Future Sentinels kill/destroy all of them...again.

Silent Master
You didn't read the OP.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Slowpoke
The 12 carriers of them, I think MCU Scarlet Witch is inhuman not mutant right? So the sentinels can't copy her power.

No time gem.
https://i.imgur.com/MNyUcEn.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The Avengers all get Power Drained...

Future Sentinels kill/destroy all of them...again. Troll post. Avengers stomp. You're a joke.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
You didn't read the OP.

Oh I read the OP...

The OP clearly isnt aware that the Sentinels have the ability to Power Drain by touch...

Once again, the Sentinels kill them all just as they did in the comics...

quanchi112
Films are not the comics. Your obsession with trolling the movies forum and the moderator won't be tolerated. Leave this part of the board.

Utrigita
I'm very curious as to what group of Avengers we are talking about. The Classic squad?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Films are not the comics. Your obsession with trolling the movies forum and the moderator won't be tolerated. Leave this part of the board.

How is that trolling?

The Future Sentinels have Rogues ability to Power Drain by touch...

Rogues Power Drain affects non-mutants...

Thus, the FS's use Power Drain to destroy the Avengers just as they did in the comics...

Sentinels win...

Stigma
EDIT

quanchi112
How is that trolling?

The Future Sentinels have Rogues ability to Power Drain by touch...

Rogues Power Drain affects non-mutants...

Thus, the FS's use Power Drain to destroy the Avengers just as they did in the comics...

Sentinels win... You referenced the comics but they are entirely different characters with different experiences thus it has no bearing.

Read the op. No copying of powers. You're a dumb troll.

BruceSkywalker
future sentinels lose

TheLordofMurder
You referenced the comics but they are entirely different characters with different experiences thus it has no bearing.

Read the op. No copying of powers. You're a dumb troll.

Maybe you didn't read the OP; he never said "no Power Draining allowed."

The OP makes the incorrect assumption that Future Sentinels cant copy the powers of non-mutants; based on that incorrect assumption he thinks that the FS's cant copy the Avengers powers...

But as I have pointed out, the OP's assumption is incorrect as Rogues Power Drain (which all the Future Sentinels possess by default) works on non mutants...

As a result, the Avengers meet the same fate they did in the comics when they faced the Future Sentinels...

They all die...

TheLordofMurder
All the Avengers...

Die...

Hulk, Cap, Vision, Scarlett Witch, Iron Man...even Thor:

quanchi112

The OP makes the incorrect assumption that Future Sentinels cant copy the powers of non-mutants; based on that incorrect assumption he thinks that the FS's cant copy the Avengers powers...

But as I have pointed out, the OP's assumption is incorrect as Rogues Power Drain (which all the Future Sentinels possess by default) works on non mutants...

As a result, the Avengers meet the same fate they did in the comics when they faced the Future Sentinels...

They all die... You ignored the op because you're a biased troll. You said in another thread to wait a year for a movie to even chime in letting us know you're biased. laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder

They all die...

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
All the Avengers...

Die...

Hulk, Cap, Vision, Scarlett Witch, Iron Man...even Thor:

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Concession accepted, loser.

TheLordofMurder
Concession accepted, loser.

The only thing I concede is that the Future Sentinels use Power Drain and destroy the Avengers utterly...

Again...

smile

quanchi112
The only thing I concede is that the Future Sentinels use Power Drain and destroy the Avengers utterly...

Again...

smile You ignored the op but you're a biased fanboy no one takes seriously.

TheLordofMurder
You ignored the op but you're a biased fanboy no one takes seriously.

Nope...

You didn't read the OP as thoroughly as I did...

I read it and answered it perfectly based on how it was written...

You simply have a problem with reading comprehension...

smile

quanchi112
Nope...

You didn't read the OP as thoroughly as I did...

I read it and answered it perfectly based on how it was written...

You simply have a problem with reading comprehension...

smile Irony since you can't understand the op. Avengers win. When did they copy Magneto's powers ?

TheLordofMurder
Irony since you can't understand the op. Avengers win. When did they copy Magneto's powers ?

The Sentinels never touched Magneto, of course, they are immune to his power by default... smile

Your feeble attempt at misdirection doesn't change the fact that the Future Sentinels destroy the Avengers with Power Drain...

smile

quanchi112
The Sentinels never touched Magneto, of course, they are immune to his power by default... smile

Your feeble attempt at misdirection doesn't change the fact that the Future Sentinels destroy the Avengers with Power Drain...

smile So them touching everyone isn't automatic despite their numerical advantage.

No, since the avengers are far more powerful than the xmen who wrecked a lot of them.

TheGrat1
I would like to see a sentinel drain Iron Man's lasers. Straight to the face.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheGrat1
I would like to see a sentinel drain Iron Man's lasers. Straight to the face.

They dont have to...

They'd just overpower Iron Man and kill him dead...again.

smile

TheLordofMurder
So them touching everyone isn't automatic despite their numerical advantage.

No, since the avengers are far more powerful than the xmen who wrecked a lot of them.

The only reason Mags didnt get Drained is because Blink teleported Mags to safety before they got to him...

The Avengers die...again...just admit the truth you biased troll.

smile

quanchi112
The only reason Mags didnt get Drained is because Blink teleported Mags to safety before they got to him...

The Avengers die...again...just admit the truth you biased troll.

smile So you admit they failed with a simple usage of their powers. Perfect. They are also weaker than the Avengers. M

Avengers stomp this weak opponent.

TheGrat1
They dont have to...

They'd just overpower Iron Man and kill him dead...again.

smile

They could not overpower the X jet exploding, or Bishop's blasts. Iron Man slices them in half, no problem.

Darth Thor

Honestly I think Magneto from Apocalypse would batter the future sentinels.

Pre-Apocalypse Magneto was a bit too easy to hurt TBH.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Don't take LoM too seriously, he and quan are just having a troll off.

TheLordofMurder
They could not overpower the X jet exploding, or Bishop's blasts. Iron Man slices them in half, no problem.

That was a Future X-Jet powered by some sort of Future Blue/Purple energy source (and Iron Man has shown no ability to replicate the resulting explosion of the Future X-Jet at any rate)...

Bishop was amped by Storm; which was apparently a stronger amp than he received from Sunspot...

Iron Man is outdated tech compared to the Future Sentinels..

He gets killed dead...again.

TheLordofMurder

Nope...

Every series Sentinel ever created is immune to Magneto's power...

Besides, they'll adapt to and kill him...they've killed stronger beings than unleashed Magneto afterall.

TheLordofMurder
Avengers stomp this weak opponent.

Like they stomped the Sentinels in the Future?

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Like they stomped the Sentinels in the Future?

laughing out loud That has no bearing on this fight. Avengers win. Evidence matters not your trolling.

quanchi112
Don't take LoM too seriously, he and quan are just having a troll off. Says the guy who doesn't know how to use google.

laughing out loud

Darth Thor

TheLordofMurder
That has no bearing on this fight. Avengers win. Evidence matters not your trolling.

The evidence does matter and the Avengers have a losing record vs the Future Sentinels...

smile

quanchi112
The evidence does matter and the Avengers have a losing record vs the Future Sentinels...

smile This has no bearing on the movie vs. forum. Concession accepted.

TheLordofMurder
This has no bearing on the movie vs. forum. Concession accepted.

Sure it does...

The Future Sentinels are superior to the Avengers in both mediums, so the outcome of a confrontation between the two will be no different...

The Avengers have no answer to Power Drain...

smile

quanchi112
Sure it does...

The Future Sentinels are superior to the Avengers in both mediums, so the outcome of a confrontation between the two will be no different...

smile No, they were throttled by far weaker mutants. X verse is laughable weak but don't cry yet the MCU might add since fox is poor and Disney is rich.

laughing out loud

Avengers stomp.

TheGrat1
That was a Future X-Jet powered by some sort of Future Blue/Purple energy source (and Iron Man has shown no ability to replicate the resulting explosion of the Future X-Jet at any rate)...

Bishop was amped by Storm; which was apparently a stronger amp than he received from Sunspot...

Iron Man is outdated tech compared to the Future Sentinels..

He gets killed dead...again.

Who cares what it was powered by? The explosion was not even moab level. Base sentinels are not tough, Warpath could stab them with his swords.

Iron Man solos. Laser dismemberment ftw.

TheLordofMurder
Who cares what it was powered by? The explosion was not even moab level. Base sentinels are not tough, Warpath could stab them with his swords.

Iron Man solos. Laser dismemberment ftw.

What it was powered by absolutely matters; only a fool would think otherwise...

So what if Warpath was able to stab them; the Sentinel was merely annoyed by it...

The same Iron Man that got his @ss whipped by Cap and Bucky!??

Ummm...no.

He gets killed by the Sentinels...again.

smile

TheGrat1
What it was powered by absolutely matters; only a fool would think otherwise...

So what if Warpath was able to stab them; the Sentinel was merely annoyed by it...

The same Iron Man that got his @ss whipped by Cap and Bucky!??

Ummm...no.

He gets killed by the Sentinels...again.

smile

So the reactor of the X jet being purple is important (even though you can not possibly tell me why without guessing) but a sentinel's durability compared to sword is not? Be serious. They can be penetrated by a sword. Tank missles and lasers will phuck them up.

I can tell by your sig you want to make love to a sentinel or some sh*t but be honest with yourself.

TheLordofMurder
So the reactor of the X jet being purple is important (even though you can not possibly tell me why without guessing) but a sentinel's durability compared to sword is not? Be serious. They can be penetrated by a sword. Tank missles and lasers will phuck them up.

I can tell by your sig you want to make love to a sentinel or some sh*t but be honest with yourself.

The honest truth here is that the Avengers die to a superior fighting force...

Again...

Josh_Alexander
Sure it does...

smile

Power Drain?? Doesn't power drain work only on Mutants??

Josh_Alexander
Avengers take this one.

I don't see how the Sentinels can defeat Hulk or Dr. Strange....100% impossible.

Silent Master
Per Op's rules, Thor solos.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Power Drain?? Doesn't power drain work only on Mutants??

Wow...

You really need to educate yourself before spewing such nonsense...

Rogues Power Drain (which all Future Sentinels possess by default) 100% works on non-mutants...

Try watching all the relevant material on a given topic before commenting...ok?

Silent Master
Per the OP, it only works on mutants.

No time gem.

Josh_Alexander
Wow...

You really need to educate yourself before spewing such nonsense...

Rogues Power Drain (which all Future Sentinels possess by default) 100% works on non-mutants...

Try watching all the relevant material on a given topic before commenting...ok?

Provide evidence please! Because there is nothing that points at Sentinels being able to mimic Non Mutant powers.

Also what do you mean by Power Draining?

I think you are refering to Power Mimicry

http://marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinels

Since Power Draining isn't a term that falls under the Sentinels' Powers and Abilities!

Please inform yourself before posting.

Josh_Alexander
Per the OP, it only works on mutants.

Sentinels were built to mimic MUTANT POWERS.

Somehow TheLordofMurder thinks that the Avengers are mutants laughing out loud

quanchi112
LoM is being exposed and humiliated.

TheGrat1
1. Sentinels did not drain powers, they adapted. Trask wanted Mystique because he theorized her cells could mutate into anything. That they "held the key to mutation itself".

2. Even if they could, what powers are they going to drain from Iron Man? None.

Laser one-shots.

Silent Master
Not that it matters anyway, as the OP added the stip that their abilities don't work on non-mutants.

Josh_Alexander
1. Sentinels did not drain powers, they adapted. Trask wanted Mystique because he theorized her cells could mutate into anything. That they "held the key to mutation itself".

2. Even if they could, what powers are they going to drain from Iron Man? None.

Laser one-shots.

thumb up

Sentinels were programmed to mimic Mutant powers.

The Avengers are NOT MUTANTS therefore they are immune to such a think.

Yet LordofMurder thinks they are...

TheLordofMurder
OMG...

Like I said, none of you idiots have seen all the relevant material and yet are commenting anyway; that is pure ignorance by all of you...

The Rogue Cut makes it clear that the Sentinels have her ability to Power Drain by touch; try watching all the relevant material people...

Anyway, like I said the whole time, the Sentinels win with Power Drain...easily.

And Silent nor quanchi can read; the OP is wrong with the assumption that because Scarlett is not a mutant that they cant drain her...

This, of course, was adressed several pages ago...

But it doesnt matter; the Avengers die again...

They are inferior to the Future Sentinels...

smile

TheLordofMurder

They all die...

Logic that Silent nor quanchi are capable of understanding...

thumb up

Josh_Alexander
OMG...

Like I said, none of you idiots have seen all the relevant material and yet are commenting anyway; that is pure ignorance by all of you...

The Rogue Cut makes it clear that the Sentinels have her ability to Power Drain by touch; try watching all the relevant material people...

Anyway, like I said the whole time, the Sentinels win with Power Drain...easily.

And Silent nor quanchi can read; the OP is wrong with the assumption that because Scarlett is not a mutant that they cant drain her...

smile

WELL THEN PROVE YOUR POINT AND BE DONE WITH IT!

Wailing and insulting doesnt make your points stronger; evidence does that.

Ive watched/read the relevant material!

"Power Draining" isnt something that appears under the Sentinels Powers and Abilities description!

Evidence:http://marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinels

Again read the COMPETENT material.

Idk where you read that the Sentinels can mimic the Avengers which arent mutants! Lol.

Silent Master

No time gem.

The Op states that the sentinel's adapting powers only work on mutants.

LoM is just doing his normal trolling.

quanchi112
LoM is a masochist.

quanchi112
Logic that Silent nor quanchi are capable of understanding...

thumb up You are delusional and are just seeking attention. You're a loser.

BruceSkywalker
this thread is laughable

TheLordofMurder
WELL THEN PROVE YOUR POINT AND BE DONE WITH IT!

Wailing and insulting doesnt make your points stronger; evidence does that.

Ive watched/read the relevant material!

"Power Draining" isnt something that appears under the Sentinels Powers and Abilities description!

Evidence:http://marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinels

Again read the COMPETENT material.

Idk where you read that the Sentinels can mimic the Avengers which arent mutants! Lol.

What the f**k?

That wiki is outdated and doesn't include info from the Rogue Cut of Days of Future Past you fool!!

And once again, you are attempting to debate without having seen all the relevant material...

Watch the Rogue Cut then debate you idiot!!

You are being willfully ignorant and are compounding your idiocy by attempting to speak intelligently despite your lack of knowledge...

TheLordofMurder
The Op states that the sentinel's adapting powers only work on mutants.

LoM is just doing his normal trolling.

You troll constantly...

The OP doesn't have a clue what he is talking about; I corrected him however and my correction stands...

Thor dies btw...again.

smile

TheLordofMurder
LoM knows what he is talking about...especially as pertains to the Future Sentinels.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
You are delusional and are just seeking attention. You're a loser.

Nope...

I am simply exposing you guys idiocy for everyone to see...

smile

TheLordofMurder

They all die...

thumb up

Silent Master
Per forum rules, the op can set any conditions they want. I get that you're just trolling, but you're being a bit too obvious. You're not actually fooling anyone.

TheLordofMurder
Per forum rules, the op can set any conditions they want. I get that you're just trolling, but you're being a bit too obvious. You're not actually fooling anyone.

You need a lesson in reading comprehension...

The OP never said "no Power Draining allowed."

The OP makes the incorrect assumption that she cant be drained due to not being a mutant...

The OP's assumption is incorrect...

If you actually saw the movie and stop trolling, you'd know that...

But you are just as willfully ignorant as Josh...

Happy Dance

TheGrat1
OMG...

smile

I own the Rogue cut on Blu-Ray.

Iceman made it clear they were still experimenting on Rogue, trying to weaponize her power. If they had already succeeded why keep experimenting?

Tell me, how did the sentinel power drain Iceman by turning into fire?

TheLordofMurder
I own the Rogue cut on Blu-Ray.

Iceman made it clear they were still experimenting on Rogue, trying to weaponize her power. If they had already succeeded why keep experimenting?

Tell me, how did the sentinel power drain Iceman by turning into fire?

They didn't Drain Iceman; they didn't need to as their primary weapon was sufficient to kill him...

And they did succeed in weaponizing her power; Colossus was Drained when the Sentinel added his strength to its own and crushed him...

TheGrat1
They didn't Drain Iceman; they didn't need to as their primary weapon was sufficient to kill him...

And they did succeed in weaponizing her power; Colossus was Drained when the Sentinel added his strength to its own and crushed him...

When Ice Man froze it it turned to fire to counter him, without touching him. The same thing happened in reverse with Sunspot. They actually turned into stone and diamond in the second fight. Whose powers did they drain there?

The Collosus incident is the only time it even looked like power drain. Notice how Collosus does not lose his powers while the sentinel is touching him. Notice how the sentinel is able to match his strength even without adapting. In the second fight two sentinels have the strength to rip him in half without adapting. In that particular case the sentinel seemed to believe matching Collosus' hardness was the best defense against him.

The sentinels never drained anyone's powers. Iron Man and War Machine wreck them.

TheLordofMurder
When Ice Man froze it it turned to fire to counter him, without touching him. The same thing happened in reverse with Sunspot. They actually turned into stone and diamond in the second fight. Whose powers did they drain there?

The Collosus incident is the only time it even looked like power drain. Notice how Collosus does not lose his powers while the sentinel is touching him. Notice how the sentinel is able to match his strength even without adapting. In the second fight two sentinels have the strength to rip him in half without adapting. In that particular case the sentinel seemed to believe matching Collosus' hardness was the best defense against him.

The sentinels never drained anyone's powers. Iron Man and War Machine wreck them.

Your visual and auditory comprehension skills are lacking; they have both Rogues and Mystiques power by default...

I shouldn't have had to spell that out if you as the movie makes this very clear...

They can Power Mimic and Power Drain as needed...

They used Power Mimic to use powers best suited to destroy Sunspot and Iceman (as well as sneak up on the mutants with Wall Climbing near the movies end)...

The Sentinel that fought Colossus one on one used Power Drain on Colossus to add his strength to its own...

Doing that made what was a fight between beings with roughly comparable strength (although the Sentinel had the advantage even before Draining Colossus) completely one sided in the Sentinels favor...

This is made evident by how it was able to immediately, and completely, overwhelm Colossus (and kill him) after Draining him...

As pertains to the two Sentinels that ripped Colossus in half near the end, its apparent that a lone Sentinel is significantly (but not largely) stronger than Colossus by default, so two of them were able to overwhelm him without the need to Drain him or the need to Mimic an ability...

Once again, all of this is a no brainer if you were actually paying attention to the movie...

TheLordofMurder
So...

Once again...

The Future Sentinels destroy the Avengers here just as they did in the comics...

smile

Darth Thor

TheLordofMurder

Darth Thor

TheLordofMurder

Darth Thor

Josh_Alexander
What the f**k?

That wiki is outdated and doesn't include info from the Rogue Cut of Days of Future Past you fool!!

And once again, you are attempting to debate without having seen all the relevant material...

Watch the Rogue Cut then debate you idiot!!

You are being willfully ignorant and are compounding your idiocy by attempting to speak intelligently despite your lack of knowledge...

That wiki is based on Screen Feats and is completely canonical in this discussion!

Furthermore the Rogue Cut is an EXTRA to the movie! As an EXTRA the main film still holds Superiority!

Once again, UNLESS you bring evidence your whole point is INVALID.

Go and watch the movies. Inform yourself.

Josh_Alexander
Most here are ignorant and have admitted that they haven't seen the Rogue Cut...

So yes, those that haven't seen it are speaking from an ignorant standpoint from the start...

And once again, as I stated repeatedly, the Future Sentinel that soloed Colossus used Power Drain on him...

It added Colossus's strength to its own and quickly overwhelmed him afterwards...

You are stupid to pretend your word is better than ours!

If there is anything in the Rogue Cut that supports your ILLOGICAL/IRRATIONAL claim then bring a scan or video of it!

Otherwise its your opinion against our evidence.

Until now you are losing this debate BADLY!

Josh_Alexander
For LordOfMurder who clearly needs to inform himself:

https://youtu.be/iAms1zCTxbY

The Sentinels power mimic the Mutants!

As someone said before, The Sentinels were constructed to mimic the Mutants cells and immitate their powers. This is clear when said that Mystique's DNA was used in their construction.

Just like MYSTIQUE they can IMMITATE MUTANT POWERS.

Power Draining is just the misinformed concept of a fanboy who didnt understand the movie.

The Sentinels dont DRAIN the mutants from their powers!

The Colossus scene is just the Sentinel grabbing Colossus' arm while immitating his power!

Isnt like the Sentinel is some kind of Leech that sucks the powers of the Mutants.

They IMMITATE the powers just like Mystique immitates Human's shape

Again the Sentinels were built to IMMITATE the MUTANTS DNA.

Isnt like a Sentinel could immitate the Hulk or immitate Dormammu

I think LordofMurder is confusing the Sentinels with Protege laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder

TheLordofMurder
That wiki is based on Screen Feats and is completely canonical in this discussion!

Furthermore the Rogue Cut is an EXTRA to the movie! As an EXTRA the main film still holds Superiority!

Once again, UNLESS you bring evidence your whole point is INVALID.

Go and watch the movies. Inform yourself.

I own and have seen the movie several times; you haven't seen it once...

LoL...

The Sentinels have Rogue and Mystiques Power...

The movie has spoken to those who are willing to listen...

TheLordofMurder
You are stupid to pretend your word is better than ours!

If there is anything in the Rogue Cut that supports your ILLOGICAL/IRRATIONAL claim then bring a scan or video of it!

Otherwise its your opinion against our evidence.

Until now you are losing this debate BADLY!

We've all seen the proof many times...

The Sentinel touches Colossus, gains his Metal Form, becomes far stronger than before and utterly crushes Colossus...

That's the proof right there...

Now if you don't want to accept that, then your ignorance is your own...

TheLordofMurder
For LordOfMurder who clearly needs to inform himself:

https://youtu.be/iAms1zCTxbY

The Sentinels power mimic the Mutants!

As someone said before, The Sentinels were constructed to mimic the Mutants cells and immitate their powers. This is clear when said that Mystique's DNA was used in their construction.

Just like MYSTIQUE they can IMMITATE MUTANT POWERS.

Power Draining is just the misinformed concept of a fanboy who didnt understand the movie.

The Sentinels dont DRAIN the mutants from their powers!

The Colossus scene is just the Sentinel grabbing Colossus' arm while immitating his power!

Isnt like the Sentinel is some kind of Leech that sucks the powers of the Mutants.

They IMMITATE the powers just like Mystique immitates Human's shape

Again the Sentinels were built to IMMITATE the MUTANTS DNA.

Isnt like a Sentinel could immitate the Hulk or immitate Dormammu

I think LordofMurder is confusing the Sentinels with Protege laughing out loud

Sentinels Power Drain as well...

If you watched the Rogue Cut instead of debating about a movie that you've never seen, you'd know that...

Try to understand this; I'll make it simple for you:

If the Sentinel simply Mimic'ed Colossus's strength then they would have been physical equals...right?

Well if the Sentinel didn't Drain him, then why did the Sentinel all of a sudden become far too strong for Colossus to deal with?

That happened because the Sentinel Drained his power and added Colossus's strength to its own...

This is common sense really; you are just being intentionally dense because you don't want to accept the superiority of the Future Sentinels...

That's ok...

Continue to lie to yourself; I know the truth...

Josh_Alexander
I own and have seen the movie several times; you haven't seen it once...

LoL...

The Sentinels have Rogue and Mystiques Power...

The movie has spoken to those who are willing to listen...

I have seen the movies and UNDERSTAND THEM! Thing which clearly you haven't since you are speaking nonsense!

They imitated Colossus' metal! They didn't became stronger! You clearly misunderstood the Scene!

We've all seen the proof many times...

The Sentinel touches Colossus, gains his Metal Form, becomes far stronger than before and utterly crushes Colossus...

That's the proof right there...

Now if you don't want to accept that, then your ignorance is your own...

No! The sentinel outpowered colossus long before mimicking his powers!

Did you even watch the video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAms1zCTxbY&feature=youtu.be

Minute 1:05!

You clearly didn't watch carefully!!!

The Sentinel outpowered Colossus way before he imitated his metal! The Sentinel didn't suck Colossus power! He just outpowered him!

If you watched the Rogue Cut instead of debating about a movie that you've never seen, you'd know that...

If the Sentinel simply Mimic'ed Colossus's strength then they would have been physical equals...right?

Well if the Sentinel didn't Drain him, then why did the Sentinel all of a sudden become far too strong for Colossus to deal with?

That happened because the Sentinel Drained his power and added Colossus's strength to its own...

This is common sense really; you are just being intentionally dense because you don't want to accept the superiority of the Future Sentinels...

That's ok...

By now it's clear that the only MISINFORMED here is you!

Sentinels don't have Power Draining! They have Power Mimicry which is different! But clearly you didn't know that!

You simply didn't watch the scene carefully! You clearly didn't understand what happened

Again, Sentinels MIMIC Mutant powers! Isn't like they can mimic the Infinity Gaunlet's power or Dormammu or Galactus or Hulk! They aren't Protege!

You know a misunderstood truth! You clearly didn't understood the movie!

TheGrat1
t6GkRcz65Rc

Where in this clip is it even suggested that the future sentinels have been given Rogue's abilities? They are clearly still not able to weaponize her mutation, per Bobby's own words.

You did not understand the film, it happens. You are not the first and will not be the last. You need to concede here before you lose all credibility on this argument.

Josh_Alexander
t6GkRcz65Rc

Where in this clip is it even suggested that the future sentinels have been given Rogue's abilities? They are clearly still not able to weaponize her mutation, per Bobby's own words.

You did not understand the film, it happens. You are not the first and will not be the last. You need to concede here before you lose all credibility on this argument.

thumb up

What is worst! He comes and insults our credibility DESPITE us giving him evidence! Furthermore, he comes and brings points that are NOWHERE supported by the movies!

He is either trolling or just doesn't want to admit that he MISUNDERSTOOD the movies

TheLordofMurder

That's ok...

Yep...

thumb up

Josh_Alexander
Yep...

thumb up

Concession accepted.

TheLordofMurder
Concession accepted.

The only thing I concede to is the fat that the Avengers get destroyed by a superior fighting force...

Again...

quanchi112
t6GkRcz65Rc

You did not understand the film, it happens. You are not the first and will not be the last. You need to concede here before you lose all credibility on this argument. laughing out loud

This is soooooooo embarrassing. He's a retard and doesn't even grasp his own film he's argued about for years.

This is fantastic.

TheLordofMurder
t6GkRcz65Rc

I understand what happened very well; you are the one who cant comprehend...

Bobby only knew that they had taken her and were experimenting on her; how could he possibly know the progress that they'd made since capturing her?

Right...he couldn't.

BUT we do see that they did succeed in integrating her Power Drain into the Sentinels when Colossus is killed...

The scene is pretty straight forward; the Sentinel touches him, drains his strength, adds it to its own, (as is evidenced by it obtaining his Metal Form and becomes far stronger than before) and quickly overwhelms him afterwards...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAms1zCTxbY

TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud

This is soooooooo embarrassing. He's a retard and doesn't even grasp his own film he's argued about for years.

This is fantastic.

Nope, what is embarrassing is the lengths that you fanboys will go through to avoid admitting that the Future Sentinels are superior to your precious Avengers...

Your Avengers die against the Future Sentinels again...

And Power Drain is used to destroy them...

smile

quanchi112
Nope, what is embarrassing is the lengths that you fanboys will go through to avoid admitting that the Future Sentinels are superior to your precious Avengers...

Your Avengers die against the Future Sentinels again...

And Power Drain is used to destroy them...

smile Dude, you have been humiliated. LoM you're a dumb troll. No one takes you seriously.

TheLordofMurder
Dude, you have been humiliated. LoM you're a dumb troll. No one takes you seriously.

You have no retort for the facts...

Concession accepted...

thumb up

quanchi112
You have no retort for the facts...

Concession accepted...

thumb up You have alternate reality Trump facts. You've been exposed and are openly mocked across the board. Everyone thinks you're an idiot and repeating yourself isn't debating it's obstinance.

Josh_Alexander
The only thing I concede to is the fat that the Avengers get destroyed by a superior fighting force...

Again...

Your biased fanatic opinion is accepted.

Am sorry if the Sentinels werent what you thought them to be laughing out loud

Darth Thor
False...

The Future Sentinel became far stronger than it was previously after Draining Colossus...

The evidence is there for all to see...

No all we know is it became stronger after imitating the powers of a mutant whose ability is super strength and durability. Go figure.

TheLordofMurder
No all we know is it became stronger after imitating the powers of a mutant whose ability is super strength and durability. Go figure.

If it had merely imitated Colossus strength, then they would have been equals...

After draining him, they clearly were not; the Sentinel was far superior to Colossus after the drain and killed him very rapidly...

Its all there for you to see...

Darth Thor

John Murdoch
thumb up

What is worst! He comes and insults our credibility DESPITE us giving him evidence! Furthermore, he comes and brings points that are NOWHERE supported by the movies!

He is either trolling or just doesn't want to admit that he MISUNDERSTOOD the movies

Mr. Alexander, you're about 2-3 years too late to make sense of the Future Sentinels vs anyone debate with LoM.

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Mr. Alexander, you're about 2-3 years too late to make sense of the Future Sentinels vs anyone debate with LoM.

Beginning to realize that.

TheLordofMurder

TheLordofMurder
Beginning to realize that.

I know the Sentinels....

I created them...

The Living Tribunal is nothing more than a huge Sentinel....

BOW DOWN BEFORE THY MASTER AT ONCE KNAVE!!!!!

TheLordofMurder
He is just a big misinformed fanboy. May it not surprise you if he keeps up with his irrationality.

The Sentinel outpowered Colossus way before he even mimic his metal.

The Sentinel>Colossus strenghtwise. As simple as that. The Sentinel didn't drain anything.

Correction...

The Sentinel had a slight (but significant) advantage prior to the Drain; Colossus was losing, but wasnt being immediately killed..

After the Drain, the fight was completely one sided in the Sentinels favor; this is evidenced by how quickly the Sentinel ended Colossus once the Drain was complete...

quanchi112
Beginning to realize that. LoM is 12 years old and he posts when his mother is out on the town.

TheLordofMurder
LoM is 12 years old and he posts when his mother is out on the town.

I only post when your mom's face is on my junk...

quanchi112
I only post when your mom's face is on my junk... You are just upset your mom never loved your dad.

laughing out loud

Darth Thor

Darth Thor

Josh_Alexander
Correction...

The Sentinel had a slight (but significant) advantage prior to the Drain; Colossus was losing, but wasnt being immediately killed..

After the Drain, the fight was completely one sided in the Sentinels favor; this is evidenced by how quickly the Sentinel ended Colossus once the Drain was complete...

That's because the Sentinel mimic Colossus metal!....

It's not the same trying to out power something with an iron arm than with a Titanium arm.....

Everyone makes mistakes LoM! Just admit you were wrong about Power Draining.

Stop swimming against the current.

Josh_Alexander
I know the Sentinels....

I created them...

The Living Tribunal is nothing more than a huge Sentinel....

BOW DOWN BEFORE THY MASTER AT ONCE KNAVE!!!!!

You know the sentinels wrong! laughing out loud

The Tribunal stands on top of the Sentinels and the Whole X Men.

quanchi112
LoM has been run off the board.

TheLordofMurder
LoM has been run off the board.

Naw, I just don't have anything new to add and repeating myself is becoming boring...

I will just leave this thread with a reminder of just how potent the Sentinels were in the source material for movie versions...

I see you all need a reminder of what my Sentinels did to your beloved Avengers in the comicbook medium...

Cheers!

smile

quanchi112
Naw, I just don't have anything new to add and repeating myself is becoming boring...

I will just leave this thread with a reminder of just how potent the Sentinels were in the source material for movie versions...

I see you all need a reminder of what my Sentinels did to your beloved Avengers in the comicbook medium...

Cheers!

smile So you admit you can't rebut therefore you're conceding the thread. That has nothing to do with the films, loser.

TheLordofMurder
So you admit you can't rebut therefore you're conceding the thread. That has nothing to do with the films, loser.

I have rebutted you guys over and over again...

You all just keep ignoring the truth...

So I concede nothing; the Sentinels crush the Avengers no matter what...

TheGrat1
I understand what happened very well; you are the one who cant comprehend...

Bobby only knew that they had taken her and were experimenting on her; how could he possibly know the progress that they'd made since capturing her?

Right...he couldn't.

BUT we do see that they did succeed in integrating her Power Drain into the Sentinels when Colossus is killed...

The scene is pretty straight forward; the Sentinel touches him, drains his strength, adds it to its own, (as is evidenced by it obtaining his Metal Form and becomes far stronger than before) and quickly overwhelms him afterwards...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAms1zCTxbY

So none of the characters in universe know, but you do. roll eyes (sarcastic)

When Rogue touches people, you see their veins bulge at the spot she touched them, they also start losing their powers. None of that happened to Collossus. The sentinel was able to match his strength and twist his arm without metal armor. It never drained him because it can not. This point settled.

You are pretty much spitting in the wind from this point on. Knock yourself out, I will not reply.

TheLordofMurder
So none of the characters in universe know, but you do. roll eyes (sarcastic)

When Rogue touches people, you see their veins bulge at the spot she touched them, they also start losing their powers. None of that happened to Collossus. The sentinel was able to match his strength and twist his arm without metal armor. It never drained him because it can not. This point settled.

You are pretty much spitting in the wind from this point on. Knock yourself out, I will not reply.

The Sentinel was superior pre-Drain; the Sentinel was far stronger than him post-Drain...

The movies directly tells us that they captured Rogue to weaponize her powers; we saw the the result of their work when it fought Colossus...

He was drained and the Sentinel became far stronger than before...

Concession accepted...

smile

quanchi112
I have rebutted you guys over and over again...

You all just keep ignoring the truth...

So I concede nothing; the Sentinels crush the Avengers no matter what... No, you're a delusional poster similar to Abhi. You're mocked because you lack brain cells. Avengers stomp.

KingD19
You like to bring up comics right, LoM? Well Colossus is completely immune to Rogue's power in his metallic form. She's touched him while armored up several times and nothing happened.

quanchi112
LoM likes to cite comics but it's against the rules and completely different than the cinematic universes. He isn't smart or dedicated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.