Deathstroke (Ikon) vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
THE Thor, not Odinson or "Whor"

Slugfest, no Mjolnir.

Is Slade's fight against Supes the one that happened on Amazon Island? 'Cause, looked to me like Wilson was getting manhandled.

How does Thor do here?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor stomps.

The IKON suit can redirect energy back at the combatant more or less. And it has structural limits to how much it can absorb. Thor's been there, spanked that.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Thor wins, his weak punches won't give slade any energy and the suit will be useless.

MrMind
Slade easy
I'm not even gonna mention Thor lulzy combat speed, Thorbags gonna go psycho on me

Damborgson
Originally posted by MrMind
Slade easy
I'm not even gonna mention Thor lulzy combat speed, Thorbags gonna go psycho on me

YOU SHUT YOUR ****ING MOUTH YOU ****** ****!

Oh and I disagree with your post.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor stomps.

The IKON suit can redirect energy back at the combatant more or less. And it has structural limits to how much it can absorb. Thor's been there, spanked that. Superman had trouble with the suit

Zack M
According to Christopher Priest, the Ikon suit is powerful enough to withstand attacks from Darkseid himself.

Thor isn't that powerful.

cdtm
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Superman had trouble with the suit

Anyone have scans of that?

Like I said, I saw Supes attack Slade in his own book during a Wonder Woman crossover, and all I remember is he throttled him by the throat, and seemed in total control.

Zack M
There are two fights. That was the second fight, and even that time, Superman couldn't do any real damage.

Philosophía
Originally posted by cdtm
Anyone have scans of that?

Like I said, I saw Supes attack Slade in his own book during a Wonder Woman crossover, and all I remember is he throttled him by the throat, and seemed in total control. He didn't have the suit there. It's the scene where he speedblitzed Deathstroke, no?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111174978/4768669-deathstroke+%282014-%29+009-017.jpg

Zack M
Yeah, that's just the regular Nth Metal suit.

MrMind
Originally posted by Damborgson
YOU SHUT YOUR ****ING MOUTH YOU ****** ****!

Oh and I disagree with your post.

Thanks for proving my point

Zack M
Superman is going to fight another Superman. This time it's Superman of China!

https://i.imgur.com/pHRuYoH.jpg

Damborgson
Thanks for proving my point

.....you didnt think that was real did you?

(Or am i missing your sarcasm?)

MrMind
Originally posted by Damborgson
.....you didnt think that was real did you?

(Or am i missing your sarcasm?)

I know you were joking breh stick out tongue

Genii96
Thor obviously

Damborgson
I know you were joking breh stick out tongue

laughing out loud

Okie dokie

carver9
Thor wins via speed blitz.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9

Scans of Thor speed blitzing someone in combat?

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Scans of Thor speed blitzing someone in combat?

Anyone?

Zack M
laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
Anyone?
Thor during his bout with Loki's weakness curse actually had Annihilus on the ropes after he stopped holding back and went thundergod on the bug. Odin woke up and eventually bfr'd him...

http://imgur.com/T0e94Of.jpg

Stoic
Thor would the f2f pretty quickly. Superman held his punching power back.

Vanguard

Dood.

That's the same thing Superman tried to do......

Philosophía
Deathstroke lets Thor punch the shield, then redirects it back.

He does this a dozen times, and since Thor is too dumb to catch on, eventually he'll be KO.

Stoic
The I'm on suit doesn't make Deathstroke the Juggernaut. It has an extremely finite charge and when it's used up, its back to being squishy.

DarkSaint85
Hitting it powers it up, though. You need to overload it.

And DS was not fighting back at the time with Supes, but letting him punch him.

DarkSaint85
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111194394/5758118-deathstroke+1%23.jpg

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
According to Christopher Priest, the Ikon suit is powerful enough to withstand attacks from Darkseid himself.

Thor isn't that powerful. Superman overloaded it and Thor has fought or hurt similarly powerful characters before....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.