Infinity War worldwide box office predictions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CPT Space Bomb
So, with the other 2 Avengers films averaging almost 1.5 billion and Civil War earning 1.1 billion.....where do you guys think Infinity War will fall? Can it POSSIBLY HOPE to earn more than Avengers 1? Be bold and make a prediction here!

I'm gonna say it makes 1.8 billion worldwide.

TethAdamTheRock
1.8 - 2 billion for now untill i see a trailer

playa1258
A wildcard depending on reviews and hype. Anywhere from 1.5 to 2 billion.

ares834
I'd expect similar numbers to the first Avengers. Maybe a little lower.

WolvesofBabylon
1.5 Billion.

playa1258
Thing is everyone was expecting AOU to make 1.8 to 2 billion but it made 1.4 billion which is still a massive number.

The box office to this will depend on reviews, hype and if Thanos delivers.

TethAdamTheRock
If Ultron was dark like they portrayed in the Trailer it would have

playa1258
I think if Thanos can be on the level of Ledger Joker this film could be the highest MCU film ever at the box office.

Good villains go a long ways.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by ares834
I'd expect similar numbers to the first Avengers. Maybe a little lower.

The realistic and most likely result.

Originally posted by playa1258
I think if Thanos can be on the level of Ledger Joker this film could be the highest MCU film ever at the box office.

Good villains go a long ways.

My hopes for the film and one of the factors that will be necessary to get it to around that 2 billion mark.

BruceSkywalker
Open up too $190 million plus, worldwide box office once run is over anywhere between $1 billion and $2 billion IMHO

jaden101
Imagine caring

Imagine your enjoyment of a movie hinged on how much money other people are making.

Mental.

steverules_2
I hope it tops Avatar, seriously of all the movies to be highest grossing and it wasn't even that good of a film it just had good CGI that was bettered with the fact it was 3D

tkitna
Just be good. That's all that matters.

Inhuman
Originally posted by tkitna
Just be good. That's all that matters.

thumb up

Originally posted by Inhuman
As long as its a good movie I dont care if it doesnt make way more than the past 2 Avengers films.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Inhuman
thumb up

You take that thumb and you stick it straight up your candy ass!

IF YA SMEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...WHAT 2 BILL IS COOKING!!!

*drops mic*

Inhuman
sad

steverules_2
https://i.imgur.com/JlCWzE4.gif

Inhuman
https://imgur.com/bv06hj5.gif

steverules_2
Pfffft
https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-17-2015/AmWTuW.gif

Inhuman
Spiderman 3 is underrated

https://imgur.com/6lEsS9n.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by jaden101
Imagine caring

Imagine your enjoyment of a movie hinged on how much money other people are making.

Mental. Aren't you massively overweight ? Why don't you care more about your own personal health. I guess apathy is your way of life.

Ps. I guess a fun thread speculating over the results of this movie are going to have people take themselves out via suicide because the shame would be too great to bear.

jaden101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Aren't you massively overweight ? Why don't you care more about your own personal health. I guess apathy is your way of life.

Ps. I guess a fun thread speculating over the results of this movie are going to have people take themselves out via suicide because the shame would be too great to bear.

Are you upset again?

Unsurprising.

quanchi112
Are you upset again?

Unsurprising. I just find a fat mans gripes pitiful since he can't even master his own well being yet wants to tell other people this is stupid. Why do you even post here ?

jaden101
I just find a fat mans gripes pitiful since he can't even master his own well being yet wants to tell other people this is stupid. Why do you even post here ?

Am I having to explain the Fat Albert thing again?

You're worse than TI although he seems more comfortable with his sexuality than you do.

steverules_2
TI was actually someone called sparkles

quanchi112
Am I having to explain the Fat Albert thing again?

You're worse than TI although he seems more comfortable with his sexuality than you do. What does any if this have to do with you being overweight and criticizing other posters for creating a thread on a fantasy board.

laughing out loud

jaden101
What does any if this have to do with you being overweight and criticizing other posters for creating a thread on a fantasy board.

laughing out loud

Your obsession with other men's bodies is creepy.

quanchi112
Your obsession with other men's bodies is creepy. I just find it ironic you ignore your own health but cry over a fantasy thread on a fantasy board.

jaden101
I just find it ironic you ignore your own health but cry over a fantasy thread on a fantasy board.

I find it ironic that you're a 40 year old man who got so upset when I laughed at your "battlezone" thread that you asked a mod to delete the posts.

I find it hilarious that you're a grown man who gets remarkably upset when someone criticises a comicbook character you have no vested in.

I find it creepy how obsessed you are with other men's bodies.

quanchi112
I find it ironic that you're a 40 year old man who got so upset when I laughed at your "battlezone" thread that you asked a mod to delete the posts.

I find it hilarious that you're a grown man who gets remarkably upset when someone criticises a comicbook character you have no vested in.

I find it creepy how obsessed you are with other men's bodies. You're free to laugh or self harm yourself but don't troll in that thread. You clearly are on a message board you find useless which makes me question your continued listing here.

I am a passionate fan just as someone can be a passionate sports team fan. You clearly don't care about fantasy characters.

I'm mocking you and your health. People like you disgust me because you ignore your own health and I would venture to guess focus on material possessions.

jaden101
You're free to laugh or self harm yourself but don't troll in that thread. You clearly are on a message board you find useless which makes me question your continued listing here.

I am a passionate fan just as someone can be a passionate sports team fan. You clearly don't care about fantasy characters.

I'm mocking you and your health. People like you disgust me because you ignore your own health and I would venture to guess focus on material possessions.

I do laugh....at you.

Is "fantasy" your word of the day?

Seems telling that you use it often in the same posts as imagining other men's bodies.

quanchi112
I do laugh....at you.

Is "fantasy" your word of the day?

Seems telling that you use it often in the same posts as imagining other men's bodies. I laugh at your obesity because it's rooted in reality.

It's appropriate but you're too juvenile to have a discussion with.

You're a fat slob who feels this topic is silly. Quit ignoring reality and try to be healthy you fat pig.

jaden101
I laugh at your obesity because it's rooted in reality.

It's appropriate but you're too juvenile to have a discussion with.

You're a fat slob who feels this topic is silly. Quit ignoring reality and try to be healthy you fat pig.

I laugh at you because you're a 40 year old man who gets upset at "battlezones".

You have fantasies about other men's bodies.

You live in denial about yourself. You're clearly deeply unhappy and unfulfilled. You have no life outside forums. You're probably a member of numerous others where as other people your age have lives and commitments.

Tragic.

quanchi112
I laugh at you because you're a 40 year old man who gets upset at "battlezones".

You have fantasies about other men's bodies.

You live in denial about yourself. You're clearly deeply unhappy and unfulfilled. You have no life outside forums. You're probably a member of numerous others where as other people your age have lives and commitments.

Tragic. I am not 40 yet but I do take battlezones seriously but you're a fat slob who doesn't even take his own personal health seriously.

Try not to have a heart attack, fatty.

laughing out loud

steverules_2
Quans less than 2 years from 40

jaden101
I am not 40 yet but I do take battlezones seriously but you're a fat slob who doesn't even take his own personal health seriously.

Try not to have a heart attack, fatty.

laughing out loud

😂

Thanks Norman.

I know that you can't detach your online personality from real life.

Some of us can.

I won't say anything else negative today cos I know today is special for you.

quanchi112
😂

Thanks Norman.

I know that you can't detach your online personality from real life.

Some of us can.

I won't say anything else negative today cos I know today is special for you. You are welcome, George Costanza. This charming personality also follows me around in real life.

Ps. Seriously do some exercise.

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
Quans less than 2 years from 40 And I still have it.

smile

jaden101
You are welcome, George Costanza. This charming personality also follows me around in real life.

Ps. Seriously do some exercise.

I have no idea who that is.

I'm sure it's a very witty reference though.

quanchi112
I have no idea who that is.

I'm sure it's a very witty reference though. Just as your own personal health bewilders you this also causes great confusion in you. Win/win.

jaden101
Yes. Just as Fat Albert confuses you. I bet you think I'm black and from North Philadelphia too.

Understandable given you can't distinguish between the Internet and real life.

quanchi112
Yes. Just as Fat Albert confuses you. I bet you think I'm black and from North Philadelphia too.

Understandable given you can't distinguish between the Internet and real life. This has nothing to do with fat Albert more like fat jaden. Are you denying your real life obesity ?

marwash22
between $1.4b and $1.5b

$105m opening day

jaden101
This has nothing to do with fat Albert more like fat jaden. Are you denying your real life obesity ?

Well Fat Albert is about as accurate as your obscure reference.

I'll leave you to your "serious battlezones" 😂

quanchi112
Well Fat Albert is about as accurate as your obscure reference.

I'll leave you to your "serious battlezones" 😂 This has nothing to do with your appearance I seem to recall you posting a picture and being very obese. Am I wrong ?

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by marwash22
between $1.4b and $1.5b

$105m opening day
I think this movie will make 200 million openwing weekend domestic...I'd be surprised if it's not at least close to that. 160 million minimum.

BruceSkywalker
after viewing the trailer, i do think at least an $180 million plus opening weekend domestic and over $1.4 billion worldwide once the run os over

playa1258
Trailer on the main Marvel channel has almost 20 million views already.

I will go with a $230 million OW.

Darth Thor

playa1258
The problem this film faces stronger competition than the previous films which will have on effect on its legs.

TheLordofMurder
I'm not going to make a guess on what Infinity War will bring in, but it better surpass everything we've seen in any movie based on the quality of the Infinity War trailer (which I thought was amazing)...

roughrider
After seeing that trailer, with the lineup involved - I'm calling it to hit the $2 billion ballpark, The Force Awakens area.

BruceSkywalker
The problem this film faces stronger competition than the previous films which will have on effect on its legs.

troll much.. ***** much.. hater

Mindset
I billion opening weekend.

50 billion world wide.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Mindset
I billion opening weekend.

50 billion world wide. laughing

playa1258
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
troll much.. ***** much.. hater The only hater and troll is you LMAO.

playa1258
$230 million OW
$660 million domestic
$1.2 billion overseas
$1.8 billion WW

Darth Thor

You mean Han Solo? Doubt that will effect it too much.

Anything else that could even touch this?

playa1258
Jurassic World:Fallen Kingdom is the biggest threat.

Darth Thor

playa1258
In terms of having a chance to beat Infinity War.

Jurassic World did beat AOU but IMO IW will definitely beat JW2.

Inhuman
https://i.imgur.com/45qiu0A.png
https://i.imgur.com/6DsAC2t.png

Darth Thor

playa1258
And back in the day Lost World fell big time from Jurassic Park.

WolvesofBabylon
IW will not beat Star Wars.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
IW will not beat Star Wars. Maybe, maybe not.

I honestly don't think TLJ is going to break 2 billion like TFA did. Whereas Infinity War has a real shot at that. I'm not saying it WILL, but it has the best chance of any comic book movie ever to break the 2 billion mark.

BruceSkywalker
The only hater and troll is you LMAO.

lol trollboy hater... you trying to jumo ship is so laughable...

Jurassic World:Fallen Kingdom is the biggest threat.

hahahaha

playa1258
What's laughable is your dad forgetting to pull out.

BackFire
I think IW will make about 2 billion world wide.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by BackFire
I think IW will make about 2 billion world wide. If it's a great movie like Civil War or TWS then it deserves to be the first 2 billion dollar comic book film thumb up

BruceSkywalker
What's laughable is your dad forgetting to pull out.

bad move you dirty c&cksucker.. my father is dead...

playa1258
I won't say anything about your family again.

BruceSkywalker
I won't say anything about your family again.

Pray you do not.. Nobody knows what I am capable of

playa1258
What is that going crazy? It's just a message board.

Adam Grimes
Pray you do not.. Nobody knows what I am capable of Shut up bruce

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
So, with the other 2 Avengers films averaging almost 1.5 billion and Civil War earning 1.1 billion.....where do you guys think Infinity War will fall? Can it POSSIBLY HOPE to earn more than Avengers 1? Be bold and make a prediction here!

I'm gonna say it makes 1.8 billion worldwide.

Infinity War is likely the most anticipated movie ever!

10 years of preparation and massive publicity has manage to catch the eyes of the world!

Considering that movies like Jurassic World made 1.8m and was a very anticipated movie, i wouldn't doubt infinity war reaching 2m.

Perhaps it could even send down Avatar!

Nephthys
So apparently theres been more mentions of the recent trailer on twitter in the seven hour period after release than every film released since they started recording that stuff in 2010.

Captain America's beard alone has generated more mentions than 72% of every film since 2010.

This film is going to kill it.

Darth Thor
94million OW.

Might or might not make MOS money.

Oh wait... Wrong thread

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Infinity War is likely the most anticipated movie ever!

10 years of preparation and massive publicity has manage to catch the eyes of the world!

Considering that movies like Jurassic World made 1.8m and was a very anticipated movie, i wouldn't doubt infinity war reaching 2m.

Perhaps it could even send down Avatar! The Force Awakens is going to shit all over this movie boxoffice wise(domestically).

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Shut up bruce

come to the neighborhood and find out how dangerous i can be, you punk..

Darth Thor

playa1258
1.8 billion for part 1 and 2.2 billion for part 2.

MCU is pretty much as unbeatable as Star Wars. Other studios will stay clear of the MCU from now on. Only Disney itself providing any competition.

CPT Space Bomb
Lol playa....you used to be a big DC fan what happened?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by juggernaut74
The Force Awakens is going to shit all over this movie boxoffice wise(domestically).

Nahh.

Flyattractor
Probably make the normal half a bill or so as it is the custome for this type of movie nowadays..

But yes seriously....How is this a thread?

Makes this thread make a lot of sense...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t647583.html

Josh_Alexander
1.8 billion for part 1 and 2.2 billion for part 2.

MCU is pretty much as unbeatable as Star Wars. Other studios will stay clear of the MCU from now on. Only Disney itself providing any competition.

Naah, i see it defeating The Force Awakens.

Just the Infinity War trailer broke records in views!

If we consider that Avengers 1 got 1.5B worldwide. Adding the fact that the MCU was quite young and people weren't that fanatic...

Infinity War would easily surpass 2B.

Flyattractor
Yeah. I can see this beating TLJ. People probably remember the Snore Feast that was Rogue 1, and are probably not wanting to pay to take a nap in a theater again.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah. I can see this beating TLJ. People probably remember the Snore Feast that was Rogue 1, and are probably not wanting to pay to take a nap in a theater again.

When hype and fanaticism is consider, MCU holds superior.

MCU managed to become the biggest and most successful movie industry.

Taking that into consideration, it wouldn't be a surprise that the cherry of that Cinematic Universe (Infinity War) breaks Box Office records.

Flyattractor
I will agree to the Hype part of that statement.

But then Disney is in a Win/Win with this so what the fuhh do they care.

playa1258
Lol playa....you used to be a big DC fan what happened? I still am but I like Marvel too but unlike some I don't have my head in the sand to reality

Flyattractor
So will they Finish up this Story Arc in this movie or are they going to drag it thru another 3 or 4 movies?

CPT Space Bomb
It will end with Avengers 4

Flyattractor
So at least 3 more movies then?

BruceSkywalker
So at least 3 more movies then?

no.. there are at least 40 more avenger movies

quanchi112
It will end with Avengers 4 So you take Feige's words literally. I don't.

Flyattractor

Don't Worry Marvel. YOUR NEXT!!

https://cdn.drawception.com/images/panels/2017/4-19/5Cg5ASjWWL-2.png

Flyattractor

Oh and I was talking about the INFINITY Story Arc. Not all Marvel Movies you Overly Sensetive Fanboy WankOff.

CPT Space Bomb
So you take Feige's words literally. I don't. Not everything will end but it will change the MCU bigtime

quanchi112
Not everything will end but it will change the MCU bigtime With that statement I agree wholeheartedly.

Zack M
1.6 Billion.

BruceSkywalker
Oh and I was talking about the INFINITY Story Arc. Not all Marvel Movies you Overly Sensetive Fanboy WankOff.

come down you piece of shite...

i was just having fun

Originally posted by Zack M
1.6 Billion.

you jumping ship too,, hahahaha

playa1258
Avengers for will be the end and a new beginning at the same time.

quanchi112
No shit. Thanos has been the biggest villain I all of comics for decades. This was bound to happen.

playa1258
Doctor Doom has been big in comics along with Magneto. Doom has just been trashed on screen so far.

quanchi112
Doctor Doom has been big in comics along with Magneto. Doom has just been trashed on screen so far. Well blame Fox. I personally think Doom will be a decent villain but he won't have Thanos impact. There's only one Thanos.

playa1258
The most successful comic villain on screen so far is the Joker. Both Batman films featuring him as the villain were massive hits.

quanchi112
The most successful comic villain on screen so far is the Joker. Both Batman films featuring him as the villain were massive hits. Eww. I was never impressed. At all. Thanos is by far the most successful and grandest villain. Joker is just a nut. He's small time.

playa1258
IW 1 will be the biggest comic film ever. I'm just hoping Thanos can deliver. From what I have seen so far its looking like he will.

Thanos is the most important MCU character since Tony Stark in Iron Man 1.

quanchi112
IW 1 will be the biggest comic film ever. I'm just hoping Thanos can deliver. From what I have seen so far its looking like he will.

Thanos is the most important MCU character since Tony Stark in Iron Man 1. You said you believed Tony would solo him. You've never had faith. You'll go from saying Justice league will kill it to they need to stop and it's over. You really go wherever your emotions go in the moment. I've always remained steadfast while you're all over the place.

playa1258
Tony will probably have something to do with Thanos being defeated but it will cost Tony his life.

quanchi112
Tony will probably have something to do with Thanos being defeated but it will cost Tony his life. I always said the team whatever is left of it will all help but you acting like he'd solo (Tony might even die) was always utterly ridiculous.

playa1258
Because you would react to it. You take any slight against Thanos as a personal attack on your manhood.

I guess watching Michael Jordan destroy Cleveland all those years rubbed off on you.

quanchi112
Because you would react to it. You take any slight against Thanos as a personal attack on your manhood.

I guess watching Michael Jordan destroy Cleveland all those years rubbed off on you. Anyone who attacks Thanos should expect me to rain hell of them. I am Jordan fan. Too bad you didn't get Darkseid so I could destroy the DC fans with that cinematic matchup.

Josh_Alexander
It will end with Avengers 4

Why would it?

I am still specting Secret Wars to hit theathers in the near future.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Why would it?

I am still specting Secret Wars to hit theathers in the near future. The MCU as we know it will end. I mean, obviously they will keep making movies. And some of the characters we know will survive, but I think quite a few are going to bite the dust.

BruceSkywalker
The MCU as we know it will end. I mean, obviously they will keep making movies. And some of the characters we know will survive, but I think quite a few are going to bite the dust.

i can see cap dying, stark might, unless he convinced marvel otherwise,,, thor could die, vision clearly dies,,,

CPT Space Bomb
i can see cap dying, stark might, unless he convinced marvel otherwise,,, thor could die, vision clearly dies,,, I don't think Thor dies...but I do think Loki and Hiemdall will die...eventually. If not in Infinity War they die in Avengers 4. I do think Stark dies as well...maybe even in Infinity War....

That will hit me in the feels pretty hard gotta say. Love RDJ as Tony...

ares834
Thor is the character I want to die the least.

Ragnarok created some very interesting future story possibilities for the Thor films and it would be disappointing to see those end with Thor getting killed.

Darth Thor

Insane Titan
Spider-Man should die

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Spider-Man should die Why? I mean we both know that's not gonna happen...

Insane Titan
Why? I mean we both know that's not gonna happen... if they really want to hammer home Thanos as the big evil, then killing off arguably the all round most popular hero will do the trick. And not to mention his still a kid.

BruceSkywalker
if they really want to hammer home Thanos as the big evil, then killing off arguably the all round most popular hero will do the trick. And not to mention his still a kid.

lmao.. feige said already he has pland for holand spidey, which translates too at least 4 or more films

Darth Thor

quanchi112
lmao.. feige said already he has pland for holand spidey, which translates too at least 4 or more films I guess killing kids proves something to Lord Boo but the guy was never a true Thanos fan. He's just a diehard Goosebumps reader.

Insane Titan
lmao.. feige said already he has pland for holand spidey, which translates too at least 4 or more films he could easily be resurrected in the next avengers you goofy looking freak

Insane Titan

Adam Grimes
Wtf has gotten into you friend

Insane Titan
Gotten into me ? lol are you for real? You think that sort of shit is ok, says a lot about you.

quanchi112

Insane Titan

quanchi112

Insane Titan

quanchi112

quanchi112
he could easily be resurrected in the next avengers you goofy looking freak So full of rage and misery. No one likes you. NO ONE.

laughing out loud

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

quanchi112

quanchi112

quanchi112
*continue

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

BruceSkywalker
he could easily be resurrected in the next avengers you goofy looking freak

calm down, jackass and stop being an ignorant bi^tch trying to be internet tough... Holland Spidey isn't going anywhere, so deal with it and stop being a butthurt crybaby punk..

Insane Titan

quanchi112

quanchi112

Adam Grimes
Gotten into me ? lol are you for real? You think that sort of shit is ok, says a lot about you. No, but I didn't know that happened. Are you sure Quano went that far?

quanchi112

BruceSkywalker
with the possible inclusion of hugh Jackman, avengers 4 will blow everything out of the water

Insane Titan

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>