Kuurth Vs Maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
This is only serpent powered kuurth

Sin I AM
Kuurth...Maestro is lacking

h1a8
Kuurth with absolute ease.

zopzop
Didn't Maestro run away from Old Man Logan recently? Kuurth ftw.

Damborgson
Kuurth for sure.

leonidas
maestro is less than impressive.

StiltmanFTW
DP Kuurth got his ass handled to him by Wolverine, too.

In 3 panels.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
DP Kuurth got his ass handled to him by Wolverine, too.

In 3 panels.

Where

Damborgson
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Where

It was "Mighty Wolverine" so he was amped, and it only showed a few panels where he was apparently tearing his armor up pretty well.

So its not on the same level as Maestro straight up getting dropped by old man Logan.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Damborgson
It was "Mighty Wolverine" so he was amped, and it only showed a few panels where he was apparently tearing his armor up pretty well.

So its not on the same level as Maestro straight up getting dropped by old man Logan.

Awesome. Thx 4 the context

Bentley
They both get decked by the Aunt Petunia's favorite nephew.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson

The Maestro fight was significantly longer and there was context to it, too.

Still... sure, Mighty W > regular W > OML.

And OML's current score against Maestro is 2:0 (made him flee from the battlefield first time). Also worth noting that 616 W was totally unaffected by Maestro's punch in A+X.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.