Green Scar Vs Nul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins no bfr

Damborgson
Nul would win.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Nul

Stoic
Green Scar destroys him.

carver9
Green scar

TethAdamTheRock
Can Green scar destroy his hammer?

CosmicComet
It was a sad day when Hulk picked up the Serpent's hammer and got weakened into Nul.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by CosmicComet
It was a sad day when Hulk picked up the Serpent's hammer and got weakened into Nul. was it green scar that picked up the hammer?

CosmicComet
No, even weaker.

Joe Fixit.

Stoic
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
was it green scar that picked up the hammer?

Yes I believe that it was. Nul on the other hand showed no sign of being able to ramp up to the levels that Banner was able to during that period of time. If he could what would stop him from planet killing Earth? Or to be more direct, what stopped him from planet killing Earth. Nul was pure evil right?

I guess Banner may have kept him in check, because after all it took very little effort for Banner to expel Nul. If that's the case, I'm not sure that the OP's question is even answerable.

One_Angry_Scot
From what we saw of each of the characters Nul in my mind isn't a match for World War Hulk/Green Scar.

carver9
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Can Green scar destroy his hammer?

Greenscar already destroyed that hammer.

vansonbee
Nul wasn't impressive while possessing Green Scar.

carver9
Because Hulk was trying to contain him the entire time.

krisblaze
Carter is probably right.

Nul might have had a much higher base but did not reach the same heights as Scar.

Stoic
Originally posted by krisblaze
Carter is probably right.

Nul might have had a much higher base but did not reach the same heights as Scar.

Same reason why he'd shake Despero off. Sorry but it just had to be said lol.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Yes I believe that it was. Nul on the other hand showed no sign of being able to ramp up to the levels that Banner was able to during that period of time. If he could what would stop him from planet killing Earth? Or to be more direct, what stopped him from planet killing Earth. Nul was pure evil right?

I guess Banner may have kept him in check, because after all it took very little effort for Banner to expel Nul. If that's the case, I'm not sure that the OP's question is even answerable.

Just to point out, the Serpent was powered by fear, not death. One might even say, by Fear Itself.

Killing everyone means no one is left to fear you. So using the logic of 'well, he didn't kill everyone' isn't quite right.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Just to point out, the Serpent was powered by fear, not death. One might even say, by Fear Itself.

Killing everyone means no one is left to fear you. So using the logic of 'well, he didn't kill everyone' isn't quite right.

Makes sense.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Which is exactly one of the reasons that I said that the OP may not be answerable.

Stoic
Banner was in control though, unlike Cain. I can even believe that some part of Banner was in cahoots with Nul to a certain degree.

StiltmanFTW
Nul WAS Wwh. Amped.

Just had sucky feats for the most part, his showing vs Drac and his army (and his own hammer, same ish) being an exception.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Nul was Green Scar amped. He was literally the Hulk merged with the Hulk's Hulk.

Didn't Green Scar search out for the Defender's help to stop Nul after they were separated? So that would mean: Nul Hulk > Nul > Hulk. It was even flat out said in the Dracula mini that Hulk was more powerful. That's how Fraction intended it and I think the fight against Thor showed it because tbh Fraction's Thor would prison rape the Hulk in a fight.

But that being said obviously Green Scar has more impressive feats so don't hurt yourself Carver.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.