Captain America vs Jiren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Jiren reminds me very much of an alien Cap.

And of course, if Cap can fight the likes of Hulk and Thor, he can certainly hold his own with anyone in Dragon Ball (All below the high herald line. Not even remotely as powerful as Surfer or Thor.)

Who wins?

carver9
Jiren stands in one spot and let Cap pound on him while giggling at his attempts.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jiren oneshots The Avengers.

bbrem123
Jiren one shots cdtm

RealityWarper
I wonder if you are on drugs sometimes, cdtm... sad

SSJGGogeta
Jiren kills every Avenger with a glare.

carver9
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I wonder if you are on drugs sometimes, cdtm... sad

Him being on drugs is being too lenient. I think he is mentally retarded.

cdtm
"Retarded"? Really?

Stay classy Carver.

cdtm
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Jiren kills every Avenger with a glare.

laughing out loud Jiren isn't beating Thor or Hulk.

Cap wins.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
"Retarded"? Really?

Stay classy Carver.

Ok, didn't mean to say retarded, that was harsh. I'll say crazy as hell.

Jmanghan

Cap wins. Do you not understand that Jiren is a casual galaxy buster?...

SSJGGogeta

Cap wins.

In your fanfic maybe, you dullard.

Jiren is above universal. Hulk and Thor are ants compared to galaxy level characters like Odin, whom Jiren would also kill with a glare.

Again, Jiren solo's.

Hulk and Thor would lose to Ribrianne.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Do you not understand that Jiren is a casual galaxy buster?...

Lol, Jiren is a casual universe buster. SSJG was universal, and he blocked that forms attacks with a finger.

cdtm
How many galaxies has Jiren "busted"?

Skyfathers are casual galaxy busters, and Mangog is easily a threat to skyfathers. Cap's shied staggered Magog.

By comic book standards, Dragon Ball, Jiren is a small fish. He may be a big fish in his backwater small pond of Dragon Ball, but he's nothing compared to the threats Cap has faced and beaten.

SSJGGogeta

Skyfathers are casual galaxy busters, and Mangog is easily a threat to skyfathers. Cap's shied staggered Magog.

By comic book standards, Dragon Ball, Jiren is a small fish. He may be a big fish in his backwater small pond of Dragon Ball, but he's nothing compared to the threats Cap has faced and beaten.

Beerus destroyed two stars with a sneeze while he was asleep, and Jiren is stronger than him.

Captain America has been knocked out by Ironman.

Again, no one in all of Marvel could take on Jiren, aside from abstract beings like TOAA.

carver9

What tier is Darkseid? Or Tyrant? Neither of these beings have destroyed a solar system, let alone a galaxy.

SSJGGogeta

cdtm
Awesome logic. Cap hasn't destroyed one either.

But destroys Jiren.

meep-meep
Originally posted by carver9
Him being on drugs is being too lenient. I think he is mentally retarded.

RadZoa
Jiren is probably above Iron Man but below Thor so I'd say Cap has a good shot but would lose 6/10

SSJGGogeta
Awesome logic. Cap hasn't destroyed one either.

But destroys Jiren.

Battle-zone me. Captain America vs Jiren, with mods as judges, and a perma-ban for the loser.

RealityWarper
Cap' pressure-point Jiren.

GG NO RE.

SSJGGogeta
Captain America pressure-pointing Jiren would cause Cap to die, and Jiren would still be meditating.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.