The Bilderburg Group

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
A meeting of the most powerful people on the planet. Sworn to secrecy because of "trade secrets", and thus the target of endless conspiracy theories.

What does everyone think is actually happening at these meetings?

Me, I don't buy the more fantastic tin foil hat musings, like "eternal youth" or such nonsense.

But occam's razor suggests if you want a total lack of transparency, there's probably a reason for that. Don't know what, but it's shady as all hell..

Robtard
They probably just discuss how to best keep and make the uber wealthy wealthier while keeping the "common folk" down, complacent and working.

Wouldn't surprise me either if certain members got together afterwards for a pedo sex party. Cos they're just that kind of degenerates.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
A meeting of the most powerful people on the planet. Sworn to secrecy because of "trade secrets", and thus the target of endless conspiracy theories.

What does everyone think is actually happening at these meetings?

Me, I don't buy the more fantastic tin foil hat musings, like "eternal youth" or such nonsense.

But occam's razor suggests if you want a total lack of transparency, there's probably a reason for that. Don't know what, but it's shady as all hell..

I'm guessing accidental conspiracies. By that I mean I don't think they are necessarily cackling super villains with plans of world domination, but I do think there is a sort of collusion going on. Whenever you put that many people together with that much power they are going to sort of look out for each other. Not out of any sense of loyalty, but their own self interests. It pays to have powerful allies.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
They probably just discuss how to best keep and make the uber wealthy wealthier while keeping the "common folk" down, complacent and working.

Wouldn't surprise me either if certain members got together afterwards for a pedo sex party. Cos they're just that kind of degenerates.

SO the same old same old Big Business/Government Talk as has been going on since either were invented?

And Plenty of "pedo sex party" to be sure. Lots of LEFTIST Big BIZ/GOV Types in these types of groups.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.