Batman Ninja (2018) Anime Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther

vansonbee
I like the idea of how Japan see the rest of the world as. I hope the movie is good.

marwash22
i got excited thinking this was a full length movie based on that 'Batman of Shanghai' short series that used to air during the DC Nation block on Cartoon Network.

dA6KPuUGQz4

this looks cool tho.

riv6672
Okay that looked pretty good.

TheLordofMurder
Wow...this looks awesome.

Definitely gonna check this out...

smile

Bentley
I hate Batman but looking at this I don't see how he can ruin it. Awesome coreography, nice art style, great animation and a setting that strays just enough from the Batman mythos.

Hope it gets proper attention from mass media so more products like this one gets released.

marwash22
Bentley, you're the worst.

Robtard

Inhuman
Looks cool AF

ares834

BruceSkywalker

CPT Space Bomb
I'm definitely in the minority and this is unfortunately a '"meh"to me. I might check it out anyway though...I did really like Marvel 1602 and it kinda gives me a similar vibe.

Zack M
Looks pretty cool, but they should have used new villains.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Zack M
Looks pretty cool, but they should have used new villains.

True, its always ****ing joker

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Inhuman
True, its always ****ing joker

yea, but it'll be better than eisenlex and letojoker

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yea, but it'll be better than eisenlex and letojoker That's not exactly hard to do though to be fair....

riv6672
The red hood's design is like, 5 out of 5 stars!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
That's not exactly hard to do though to be fair....

i would agree

Dreampanther
This. Was. AWESOME. I freaking loved this movie!

Robtard
This was a let down for me. Was expecting a lot, but found it rather forgettable. Story was meh, most of the fight scenes where meh and that's rather alarming considering we're dealing with Batman and feudal Japan and ninjas n shit.

Not a DC animated flick I'd watch again.

tkitna
Thought it was horrible. The animation itself was excellent, but the story was pure garbage. A transformers cartoon with Batman in old Japan. Hard to get through it and cant recommend it for anybody.

Nephthys
I thought this was fantastic. It was totally stupid and insane but I went in expecting that so I revelled in it. Subs BTW.

Joker was very good.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Zack M
Looks pretty cool, but they should have used new villains. They kind of did. You never really get a Batman vs Gorilla Grodd story, Grodd was actually the highlight of the movie IMO.

Anyway, the action and animation was phenomenal. The story was god awful. It was also filled to the brim with anime/weeb tropes so most of the stuff that happens makes no sense, but man does it make for a fun ride. Definitely worth the watch IMO, but it's one of those movies you have to shut your brain off for.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.