World War 3 Black Adam vs Superman (Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
It's pretty self evident (imo) that this version of Adam stomps post crisis (New 52? Whoever the Superman of the era was) Superman.

But what if Supes was using Tarquism Rao? It was only used a few times, but it's supposed to be a Kryptonian skill that creates a berserker state, hyper focusing his concentration/fighting prowess. Basically, it removes his mental blocks, sharpens his senses even further, and turns him into a machine that reacts without hesitation in a fight.

How does this play out?

leonidas
i don't think adam would beat the superman you're going for here at all. no t-vo needed. /shrug

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
i don't think adam would beat the superman you're going for here at all. no t-vo needed. /shrug

He was supposed to be amped. Isis add on, making him Captain Marvel + (And as I recall, Captain Marvel Jr. had the full powers of Shazam, and wasn't even able to slow him down.)

JBL
Black Adam.

TethAdamTheRock
Superman

leonidas
Originally posted by cdtm
He was supposed to be amped. Isis add on, making him Captain Marvel + (And as I recall, Captain Marvel Jr. had the full powers of Shazam, and wasn't even able to slow him down.)

meh, i'm not convinced he was amped. too open to interpretations and some reasonable evidence both for and against. frankly i just find that version of adam to be greatly over-estimated. i don't think there was much he did that he couldn't do normally--he was just really po'd and cut fully loose. there was a reason this arc happened when neither ww nor superman were around. /shrug

carver9
Normal Adam is enough.

panthergod
Superman beats the shit out of him once he gets serious. 3 attacks tops.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.