African slaves 'mutilated and cooked like kebabs' by Libya gangs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/african-slaves-mutilated-cooked-like-kebabs-by-libya-gangs-1649495

BLM anyone? We should send the blacks in America over there to protest and liberate their brothers. Can't believe blacks want to join Islam, when they're the one who started and still do the slave trades.

Somehow whites will be blamed, if they get involved. lol

Robtard
-Slavery is awful

-Cannibalism/mutilation/organ harvesting is awful

-Why you felt you need to make this into another race issue is silly, but that's your well documented micropenis talking

Steve Zodiac
Whilst Vansonbee is abhorrent, I've seen a slave market in Niger. It is an awful sight and mutilation does happen in the deeper parts of the Sahara and other places in Africa. Male Rape is used as a weapon in many regions of Africa, including Libya, Syria and the Congo.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/03/revealed-male-used-systematically-in-libya-as-instrument-of-war

https://www.theguardian.com/working-in-development/2017/nov/21/male-sexual-torture-in-the-syrian-war-it-is-everywhere

The Congo

https://www.theguardian.com/working-in-development/2017/nov/21/male-sexual-torture-in-the-syrian-war-it-is-everywhere

These Stats from South Africa are awful

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_South_Africa

http://www.health24.com/Lifestyle/Man/Your-body/male-rape-victim-he-turned-me-over-with-force-20170829

Male on male rape in conflicts is nothing new, the scale of it in Africa probably isn't new, it's just for the first time we are seeing it.

A guy I know who works for WHO says it may be a transmission vector for disease outbreak at some point. Which is a hard concept to get my head around.

SquallX

Raisen
Boom

Firefly218

YousufKhan1212

Surtur

carthage
The US Destroyed the country makes total sense that lawlessness would reign after our foreign policy works its magic

Firefly218
Originally posted by Surtur
Islam is just overall awful. Needs to be removed from existence. Say the same thing about Christianity and I can at least empathize with your perspective

Surtur
Originally posted by Firefly218
Say the same thing about Christianity and I can at least empathize with your perspective

All religions need to go.

But Islam? Yeah, needs to go more than any other religion.

dadudemon

dadudemon
You know what I take away from this?

White America has a drinking problem.

Surtur
Did the kebabs taste like chicken? Zing!!

Firefly218

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Robtard
-Slavery is awful

-Cannibalism/mutilation/organ harvesting is awful

-Why you felt you need to make this into another race issue is silly, but that's your well documented micropenis talking

Robbie has no Issue with Black on Black Cuisine Incidents.

Surtur

Firefly218
So surely you think it is racist whenever whites are blamed for things...like say, mass shootings? Some in this country wanted to paint that as more or less a white problem, specifically white males. Saying mass shootings is a white person problem is just like saying terrorism is a Muslim problem, both are racist. Unfortunately you are a hypocrite on this point, only antagonizing Muslims but not white people who go on shooting sprees.

Surtur
Saying mass shootings is a white person problem is just like saying terrorism is a Muslim problem, both are racist. Unfortunately you are a hypocrite on this point, only antagonizing Muslims but not white people who go on shooting sprees.

It's strange though, you tend to whine more over the Muslim thing than racist stuff about whites.

Firefly218

Surtur

Surtur
We live in a country where some people lost their shit over "it's okay to be white" posters. Let that sink in for a second lol. That's our country.

We've gotten to the point where perhaps "The Onion" is in legit danger of going out of business because they just can't keep up with actual real life things that are happening.

JKBart
are some of them white? there are some whites living in africa after all

Flyattractor
Depends on what your "definition" of WHITE is. It kind of changes depending on the crime....

dadudemon

Firefly218

Robtard

SquallX

Surtur
^^He has a point. People here have literally gotten pissed off by me even MENTIONING a muslim terrorist attack lol. It triggers them.

I guarantee if I posted a topic about some white dude committing an act of terror there wouldn't be any whining.

Robtard

Surtur
Wow.

Calm down.

You really like doing this "whites and Christians!" thing, very weird. I know it's December and all but weirdl. It is awful what's happening in Libya, Libyans have had a very poor view of Black Africans for some time now, but now that Libya's been unstabilized, it's worse and truly awful for them.

LOLz.

You think any politicians past or present maybe contributed to the dire situation in Libya? Just curious.

Robtard
^^He has a point. People here have literally gotten pissed off by me even MENTIONING a muslim terrorist attack lol. It triggers them.

I guarantee if I posted a topic about some white dude committing an act of terror there wouldn't be any whining.

Um, KMC is littered with threads and posts concerning Muslim Terrorist. It's par for the course here.

Um, there have been a few threads about White terrorist and people like you danced, deflected and whataboutary nonsense when it was implied that a White person might be a terrorist. eg LV shooter. Charlotsville etc

So, is your blood sugar low or something?

NewGuy01
Please explain to me how one of these is racist and the other isn't, pl0x.

dadudemon

YousufKhan1212
How did this go from African slaves being brutally murdered by Libya Muslim gangs to whatever Firefly218, dadudemon and Surtur are senselessly arguing about?

YousufKhan1212
Islam is just overall awful. Needs to be removed from existence.

I can definitely agree with that.

Firefly218
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Please explain to me how one of these is racist and the other isn't, pl0x. I would love to.

1. Crime is generally a symptom of poverty and poor education, that much is supported by lots of evidence.

2. You'll find crime rates are high among poor whites as well as poor blacks as well as poor latinos. So crime is a problem beyond just skin color.

3. A large proportion of the black population is in poverty and has poor education.

4. Given the last three statements, it's quite obvious to surmise that perhaps the black community endures higher levels of crime because they also endure higher levels of poverty than other ethnic groups. So essentially, the crime rate is a function of poverty and not of skin color.

So how do we solve a problem like the crime rate in black communities? Trump and his MAGA pals weaponize cops and talk about martial law in the inner cities and bullet proof robocops to solve the problem, as if more violence will solve violence. All the while, they slash public education funding and fuk with education programs for the poor, and sh!t on welfare and try to destroy PBS.

These are primarily white people who have had much more opportunity in their lives, a better education, a head start you could say, and they are pushing a platform that strangles the policies designed to bring the black community out of poverty. And these white people are the scummiest because they are ultimately screwing over their own supporters, poor white people are suffering too. Unfortunately, poor white people ally themselves with the rich white people instead of the black community.

If any group deserves to be attacked it's those who have privilege and power, but use it corruptly and inappropriately.

Firefly218
Originally posted by dadudemon
Ironic that you call it a nothing reply but respond with absolutely nothing. Not even a commitment to be less racist. Look, someone pointed out how you're being racist and it's correct. No one is trying to get a rise of out you. I'm trying to influence you to commit to better ideas and abandon old and harmful ideas.

Sometimes you're reasonable and sometimes you act like this...I don't know which version of you I will get, most times. Well firstly your post immediately failed when you presumed I'm a white liberal when in actuality I'm brown as fuk.

And I have nothing to say about being labeled a racist for no understandable reason

Firefly218
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
How did this go from African slaves being brutally murdered by Libya Muslim gangs to whatever Firefly218, dadudemon and Surtur are senselessly arguing about? The OP was trying to make the point that white people in America are unfairly criticized more than Muslim and black Americans I think

dadudemon
Well firstly your post immediately failed when you presumed I'm a white liberal when in actuality I'm brown as fuk.
This is still a fail reply as it does not address any of the problems I've pointed out.

Additionally, if you think focusing on an irrelevant point from my post changes anything I've stated, you're even more racist than I thought and you're barely able to keep your racism in check.

Lastly, post photos of yourself. I've posted plenty. What are you hiding?

And I have nothing to say about being labeled a racist for no understandable reason

I've made it pretty obvious why you're being racist. And I'd like to also point out that I received a PM from a black man who doesn't post in this "cesspool" but thanked me for my words because he's tired of the exact racism I pointed out. Hey, perhaps some people in the black community want to stop being treated like savage imbeciles? Maybe? Didja ever consider that some of your supposed "righteous" positions are actually racist?

Also, a "brown man" != "black man" so do not pretend that your claim of browness gives you a voice of authority for black people to be racist towards them.

Firefly218

dadudemon

Rockydonovang
Neither statement is racist. You might have a point if Firefly said;

What he actually said was:

Are white people the largest demographic in America? Yes, Firefly isn't being racist, he's being right. thumb up

Do white people wield the most economic and political power in America? Yes, Firefly isn't being racist, he's being right. thumb up

Time to end this witch hunt of yours Double D.

Rockydonovang
I would love to.

1. Crime is generally a symptom of poverty and poor education, that much is supported by lots of evidence.

2. You'll find crime rates are high among poor whites as well as poor blacks as well as poor latinos. So crime is a problem beyond just skin color.

3. A large proportion of the black population is in poverty and has poor education.

4. Given the last three statements, it's quite obvious to surmise that perhaps the black community endures higher levels of crime because they also endure higher levels of poverty than other ethnic groups. So essentially, the crime rate is a function of poverty and not of skin color.

So how do we solve a problem like the crime rate in black communities? Trump and his MAGA pals weaponize cops and talk about martial law in the inner cities and bullet proof robocops to solve the problem, as if more violence will solve violence. All the while, they slash public education funding and fuk with education programs for the poor, and sh!t on welfare and try to destroy PBS.

These are primarily white people who have had much more opportunity in their lives, a better education, a head start you could say, and they are pushing a platform that strangles the policies designed to bring the black community out of poverty. And these white people are the scummiest because they are ultimately screwing over their own supporters, poor white people are suffering too. Unfortunately, poor white people ally themselves with the rich white people instead of the black community.

If any group deserves to be attacked it's those who have privilege and power, but use it corruptly and inappropriately.
Yeah, that doesn't make Newguy's statement racist, just misleading/ignorant.

Rockydonovang
Saying mass shootings is a white person problem is just like saying terrorism is a Muslim problem, both are racist. Unfortunately you are a hypocrite on this point, only antagonizing Muslims but not white people who go on shooting sprees.
Nope. Muslims are not a race. Hence that statement is, by definition, not racist.

Religion is an idealogy. Islam is an idealogy. Muslims are a group of people who adhere to parts of that ideology to varying degrees.

Being white isn't an idealogy, it's just the natural color of your skin.

Now, you can certainly argue that certain critiques of muslims are bigoted/discriminatory.

Emperordmb
This is the problem I have with your statement, the idea that a "group" based on something as superficial as skin color deserves to be attacked, rather than holding individuals to the standards of their own actions, or that you can criticize an individual more or less harshly for their actions based on their skin color. It's absurd.

The example given earlier in this thread was the big deal made about white people who commit mass shootings. The idea that a white mass murderer should be more heavily criticized than a mass murderer of another race due to their "privilege and institutional power" is absurd. What institution of American society supports mass murderers? What institution defends white mass shooters? Why is the claim that white mass shooters should be criticized more harshly than terrorists of other identity groups a valid claim to make?

The idea that I should be criticized more harshly for my actions than a black person just because more people with my skin color are in positions of power or are wealthy is absolute horseshit.

Emperordmb

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Emperordmb
If it has nothing to do with skin color why bring skin color into it?

Firefly didn't bring race into it. The OP, which Firefly was responding to did.

Then Double D tried to being race into it:

So again, Firefly responded.

Firefly wasn't attacking white people. The group he was referring to were the wealthy and powerful elites.

Not once in this thread has Firefly advocated for attacking white people as a whole. Firefly has argued it's reasonable that a largely white and white-controlled society would have its white people receiving the most criticism as individuals.

That Fly is saying "white people are evil" is a strawman Double D, Squall X, and now you have constructed as a nice way of avoiding what he's actually arguing.

What Fly is saying is that white people bearing the brunt of individual critique isn't a product of racism, but a product of white people wielding the most power to do bad as a result of their institutional power in American society.

And fly is absolutely correct, hence why the only way double d can now attack him is by attacking arguments he never made.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Neither statement is racist. You might have a point if Firefly said;

What he actually said was:

Are white people the largest demographic in America? Yes, Firefly isn't being racist, he's being right. thumb up

Do white people wield the most economic and political power in America? Yes, Firefly isn't being racist, he's being right. thumb up

Time to end this witch hunt of yours Double D.

You sound racist, as well, but are pretending to hide behind facts with a racist twist. Extremely similar to neonazi tactics.

dadudemon
This is the problem I have with your statement, the idea that a "group" based on something as superficial as skin color deserves to be attacked, rather than holding individuals to the standards of their own actions, or that you can criticize an individual more or less harshly for their actions based on their skin color. It's absurd.

The example given earlier in this thread was the big deal made about white people who commit mass shootings. The idea that a white mass murderer should be more heavily criticized than a mass murderer of another race due to their "privilege and institutional power" is absurd. What institution of American society supports mass murderers? What institution defends white mass shooters? Why is the claim that white mass shooters should be criticized more harshly than terrorists of other identity groups a valid claim to make?

The idea that I should be criticized more harshly for my actions than a black person just because more people with my skin color are in positions of power or are wealthy is absolute horseshit.

You seem to understand it, pretty well. I wonder why two American liberals don't seem to understand how Firefly is being racist? Are they really blind to their racism?

Also, I think it is terrible to focus on and attack a certain race while ignoring or even purposefully overlooking another race's issue. Doing both of those things is racist to two races at the same time. Rather abhorrent. Man...racist people are rather disgusting. The more I think about this, the worse it is.

Edit -

Hey, Firefly, here's what I did this weekend. I spent time volunteering for a group that focuses on stopping the cycle of violence and getting black men back to work after prison time. What about you? What did you do?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Firefly218

dadudemon

Firefly218

dadudemon

Firefly218

dadudemon
I point out your obvious racism but I'm the troll? And you refuse to directly engage my points and dismissing them? Who's the troll?

No it most certainly has not. Dodging the topic entirely is not addressing it.

You're doing a great job of dodging the point, again, and pretending like you're talking about it. You're not even talking about my point, here.

The more you post about this, the more racist you reveal yourself to be. You keep digging that racist hole deeper and deeper.

Let's start here: answer my 2 questions for my previous post:

They do have a direct role for the arguments at hand. It is obvious that you're trying to pretend to be righteous when you do nothing at all to combat racism except spread more racism.

If you actually did anything, anything at all, for the minorities of the community, you'd have something to post about.

Keep on being racist. Keep on marginalizing black issues and vilifying white people. You're every bit as terrible as Neonazis.

Notice how long it took my to realize this? It's because you're hiding behind a facade of self-righteousnes and pseudocare. Whereas that other racist, ziggtard, was very direct about his racism.

I already have and in very very explicit terms. Like I said, everyone else understands it just fun. Only you and Rocky are pretending not to get it. You're not being honest at all. And you don't respond to any points, you dodge them, and you call me a troll. The moment you realize you're racist and spreading hate is the moment the conversation can move forward.

Also, your overly emotional outburst because it upsets you that I don't just talk about black issues, I actively participate in the community to address them, is noted. I understand that you're upset that someone dared call out your racism when you have built this ideal archetype of yourself as a benevolent super righteous liberal. But stop viewing yourself like that and instead, recognize how some of the harmful ideas you hold need to be discarded. Grow. Mature. Introspect.

Firefly218

dadudemon

dadudemon
Read my edits.

It's not possible to quote you. The system is f*cked up. So just read my edits. Don't respond until you've read the entire thread and my edits. That come back calm.

Also, stop being so emotional. Calm down. No, this is not "i troll u! u mad!" comment. You're seriously too emotional and upset.

Firefly218
Read my edits.

It's not possible to quote you. The system is f*cked up. So just read my edits. Don't respond until you've read the entire thread and my edits. That come back calm.

Also, stop being so emotional. Calm down. No, this is not "i troll u! u mad!" comment. You're seriously too emotional and upset.

Here is exactly what you said
Your perspective, here, is a bit racist. You should update your opinion so as to not marginalize black american issues. They are important, too. The US Liberals have some growing to do. We need to end the racist stance that "black issues aren't that bad! Focus on the bad white people!" That's racist. Black people deserve to have their problems recognized and addressed. They don't need white liberals white washing (pun intended) their problems and ignoring them.

You're saying that I'm ignoring black issues and focusing on white issues, which makes me racist right?

Now I will explicitly explain where you have misinterpreted everything. And I will do it in bold.

You think I'm focusing my criticisms on White People, when I'm actually focusing them on People in Positions of Wealth and Power. These wealthy and powerful people can be black, white, asian, middle eastern or any race/ethnicity. It just so happens that in America, these wealthy and powerful people are primarily white.

You think I'm not focusing my criticisms on Black People, when in actuality I do not believe that we should focus our criticisms on those in poverty or with poor education. Those in poverty and with poor education can be black, white, asian, middle eastern or any race/ethnicity. I just so happens that in America, these people in poverty and with poor education are largely black

To sum it up, I think that those with wealth and power deserve more criticism than those in poverty. Does that make me racist?

Surtur
Your perspective, here, is a bit racist. You should update your opinion so as to not marginalize black american issues. They are important, too. The US Liberals have some growing to do. We need to end the racist stance that "black issues aren't that bad! Focus on the bad white people!" That's racist. Black people deserve to have their problems recognized and addressed. They don't need white liberals white washing (pun intended) their problems and ignoring them.

You're saying that I'm ignoring black issues and focusing on white issues, which makes me racist right?

Now I will explicitly explain where you have misinterpreted everything. And I will do it in bold.

You think I'm focusing my criticisms on White People, when I'm actually focusing them on People in Positions of Wealth and Power. These wealthy and powerful people can be black, white, asian, middle eastern or any race/ethnicity. It just so happens that in America, these wealthy and powerful people are primarily white.

You think I'm not focusing my criticisms on Black People, when in actuality I do not believe that we should focus our criticisms on those in poverty or with poor education. Those in poverty and with poor education can be black, white, asian, middle eastern or any race/ethnicity. I just so happens that in America, these people in poverty and with poor education are largely black

To sum it up, I think that those with wealth and power deserve more criticism than those in poverty. Does that make me racist?

As long as those in poverty aren't whining and blaming whites for all their problems...or the police for all their problems...

Firefly218

To sum it up, I think that those with wealth and power deserve more criticism than those in poverty. Does that make me racist? Bump

dadudemon

dadudemon
Edit - FFS, a black man pointed it out and even stated the same things I am. erm

Robtard
I heard two black men and a Mulatto say the opposite

2.5 > 1 /maths

Flyattractor
*insert Unka Tom ref here*

dadudemon

2.5 > 1 /maths

Don't be upset that a black man got mad at you for trying to make this thread not a race issue?

Flyattractor

2.5 > 1 /maths

*reported for using Racist Terms*

Robtard
Don't be upset that a black man got mad at you for trying to make this thread not a race issue?

Guess my math joke didn't go over well sad

My comment about race to Vasonbee (who has a micropenis) was in regards to this line specifically: "We should send the blacks in America over there to protest and liberate their brothers." -Vansonbee

Not in regards to Black Africans being treated like cattle in Libya, which is awful. So Straws and men and such. Oh my.

Flyattractor

My comment about race to Vasonbee (who has a micropenis) was in regards to this line specifically: "We should send the blacks in America over there to protest and liberate their brothers." -Vansonbee

Not in regards to Black Africans being treated like cattle in Libya, which is awful. So Straws and men and such. Oh my.

Well according to "Lefty Looney Logic" ...Isn't the U.S the Most Racist and Violent towards Black People? So TECHNICALLY wouldn't the be Better Off back in their Ancestral Home Land?

*goes to warm up the boats*

dadudemon

It looked like a botched 3/5 Compromise joke so instead of making fun of you for your math error, I responded to the rhetoric.

Nice try. Not gonna Fly. No matter what pretend context you wish to apply, your words, which I quoted, were not appropriate for this thread topic and the thread topic is the horrible treatment of black people (yet again).

It IS a race issue.

Robtard
But 2.5 is greater than 1 sad

Nope, other's don't get to dictate what I was referring to. Sorry.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well according to "Lefty Looney Logic" ...Isn't the U.S the Most Racist and Violent towards Black People? So TECHNICALLY wouldn't the be Better Off back in their Ancestral Home Land?

*goes to warm up the boats*

Meanwhile, this racist f*ck right here...

Hey, isn't it odd that both Fly's are racist against black people on this forum?

Firefly: I don't care about black people and I hate white people.

Flyattractor: I don't like black people and I think white people are great.

Well, I guess that makes Flyattractor less racist?

dadudemon

You don't get to dictate that either, after the fact. No matter what you meant, not matter the context, it's still something shitty that you said about the thread topic.

Robtard
Nope. Sorry. You're still wrong/playing games.

Flyattractor

Not if you use Common Core Math...

Meanwhile, this racist f*ck right here...

Hey, isn't it odd that both Fly's are racist against black people on this forum?

Firefly: I don't care about black people and I hate white people.

Flyattractor: I don't like black people and I think white people are great.

Well, I guess that makes Flyattractor less racist?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6d/2b/97/6d2b9727f173672064a02a1dde429eff.gif

dadudemon
Nope. Sorry. You're still wrong/playing games.

No you. clown2

You: "Van makeddid this race issue a race issue so I called him out on it. Harumph!"

Me: "You said something stupid. It is a race issue."

You: "Nuh uhhhh! Not mai race isshews!"

Robtard
But I've been saying you were wrong/context from the start sad

dadudemon
But I've been saying you were wrong from the start sad

This is about as irrelevant to my point as you can get.

dadudemon
Throw me more dodges about Hillary Clinton again. Tell me her victim-threats and predatory enabling were just her being a protective wife, again. clown2

Robtard
Okay, more games sad

Flyattractor
Poor Robbie. He can't Play The Game very well.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Poor Robbie. He can't Play The Game very well.

Playing a game that no one is playing is the fastest way to win and lose at the same time. It's just masturbation.

Firefly218

Flyattractor
That must make that Trophy for Participation all the more SPECIAL!!!!

dadudemon

dadudemon
And stop trying to invoke Surtur's name to try to be right. Everyone else can see where you f*cked up. Surtur is one of the last people who will take your "I don't give a shit about black people" and "anti-white" position.

Firefly218

Rockydonovang
You sound racist, as well, but are pretending to hide behind facts with a racist twist. Extremely similar to neonazi tactics.
The twist is a figment of your imagination. You're in no position to try or second guess me or fly's intentions. That you need to do so shows there was nothing wrong with what Fly said.

Also love how no one's touching that you're trying to get him to disclose real life info about himself. What exactly are your reasons for browsing this forum Double D?

Rockydonovang

Firefly wasn't attacking white people. The group he was referring to were the wealthy and powerful elites.

Not once in this thread has Firefly advocated for attacking white people as a whole. Firefly has argued it's reasonable that a largely white and white-controlled society would have its white people receiving the most criticism as individuals.

That Fly is saying "white people are evil" is a strawman Double D, Squall X, and now you have constructed as a nice way of avoiding what he's actually arguing.

What Fly is saying is that white people bearing the brunt of individual critique isn't a product of racism, but a product of white people wielding the most power to do bad as a result of their institutional power in American society.

And fly is absolutely correct, hence why the only way double d can now attack him is by attacking arguments he never made.
Babysitting double d tires me, maybe I'll get somewhere with DMB.

Bump

Firefly218

shiv

💯

I agree with you on this

Guys / Gals be honest - Every One - here must know at least 1 politician (local or foreign) who is Rediculously Corrupt

shiv
page 1 2 3

whoa

ok

>I need a coffee break <

dadudemon

Firefly218
You're sad for me because I'm not even remotely as racist as you are? Wow, what a concession.

You made it obvious you oppose white people things and addressing black issues. Now you're backpedaling when I struck a nerve about your ideal self-image. I promise you that you have not influenced me to change my mind whatsoever. You struck no nerve.

And I never said I oppose white people things, I said I oppose rich/powerful people who are corrupt. And most of the time, the rich and powerful are white.

Just FYI, my favorite people of all time are also white. I enjoy things that are made by white people and have nothing against that color of skin. Most of my influences and pop culture are white ffs. Tom Hanks is a patron saint, meeting Harrison Ford is on my bucket list, Elon Musk is a savior of humanity, James Cameron movies and Joss Whedon television shaped my childhood, Indiana Jones was my Halloween costume for like 7 years so. If anything, I ****ing LOVE white people lol

shiv
Re: OP

This is Evil

dadudemon
I promise you that you have not influenced me to change my mind whatsoever. You struck no nerve.

I did strike a nerve and since you're backpedaling, clearly, I influenced you to change your position.

And I never said I oppose white people things, I said I oppose rich/powerful people who are corrupt. And most of the time, the rich and powerful are white.

Ergo, white people things.

Why are you trying so hard to convince me you don't hate white people?

Just FYI, my favorite people of all time are also white.

So now you're a white supremacist. With your hate towards the black community, that was obvious.

Now I understand why you're trying to convince me that you don't hate white people so much.

I enjoy things that are made by white people and have nothing against that color of skin. Most of my influences and pop culture are white ffs. Tom Hanks is a patron saint, meeting Harrison Ford is on my bucket list, Elon Musk is a savior of humanity, James Cameron movies and Joss Whedon television shaped my childhood, Indiana Jones was my Halloween costume for like 7 years so. If anything, I ****ing LOVE white people lol

lol

Good list.

Well, Joss Whedon apparently is mired in controversy, lately, too...with the womanizing and Weinsteinian behaviors.

Rockydonovang
ur racist!
You've made that claim for several pages. However, your inability to directly address Firefly or my points tells me you don't have much confidence in how that claim holds up to scrutiny.

That would indicate he changed his position. However his current position:

is the same as his original one:

Nibedicus

Emperordmb
The OP is a piece of shit firstly, I didn't bother criticizing him because he's just so obviously vile.

DD wasn't the one who started this discussion actually, when Robtard said the problem shouldn't be racialized, Squall attacked him and called him out for having a double standard for racializing issues with white people, such as making a big deal about the skin color of the perpetrator whenever a white person commits a mass shooting, and suggesting that there's something about being "White American men" that is endemic to the problem.

Had Firefly expressed only the opinions he explicitly stated that would be one thing, but he started this entire dialogue by jumping to Robtard's defense and displaying solidarity with his actions on the forum:

Here's the thing right, Robtard's racialization of white mass shooters, and disproportionate emphasis of alt-right protesters of anti-minority hate speech and hate crimes... the vast majority of these white people are not in positions of wealth or societal control, and for the most part are people situated in life in a not particularly extraordinary way, and again this conversation started with Firefly expressing solidarity with Robtard and defending him from criticism and explaining why Robtard's difference in the way he treats white shit and black shit is justifiable. Almost none of Robtard's criticism of white people where he brings their race into it has to do with particularly wealthy or powerful white individuals.

So once again, if Firefly's stance against DD was divorced from a defense of Robtard you'd have much more of a point, but the fact that it was indeed a defense of Robtard means that his stance is still something myself and DD are justifiable in finding disagreeable and your defense of him doesn't really answer my point of contention.

It's possible that Firefly agrees with Robtard's statements and is defending them because of this, it's possible that Firefly acted on impulse to defend what was perceived as an attack on his position without really being fully aware of what he was tying himself into defending and that his defense of Robtard was a miscalculation that doesn't accurately reflect his own points of principle. If he wants to clarify that it's the latter I'm willing to concede and walk back my statement.

Given that on the first page he explicitly defended criticizing white shooters more harshly or being more cautious about criticizing non-white killers however, it seems his views are rather in line with Robtard's.

Here's the thing though, even aside from the defense of Robtard, his own explicit words expressed a double standard.

His post in reply to Surtur at the bottom of page one expressed that anti-white racism and anti-minority racism or anti-islam sentiment should be held to different standards based on the aggregate of identity groups as a whole rather than the specifics of the individual or the specifics of the action or statement being made.

His post in reply to NewGuy also expressed a double standard whereby he expressed a stance that the latter of these two statements was racist while the former was not:

The fact of the matter is that he defends the first statement as not racist by fractionating it to the point of the white individual and saying "people in positions of power doing bad shit should be criticized as individuals and they just happen to be mostly white, nothing to do with criticizing the race or individual for their skin color." But the problem with this is that the statement about black people being structured the exact same way could also be fractionated down to the individual black person in the exact same way "people in committing should be criticized as individuals and they just happen to be mostly black, nothing to do with criticizing the race or individual for their skin color."

Both sentences bear the exact same structure, and you could interpret either statement in a way that draws it down to the level of the individual rather than a criticism of people specifically for their skin color. Therefore, him regarding one statement as racist and the other as not racist is a double standard, and you could argue the source of the underlying issue as Firefly does but at the most favorable interpretation for you and him it would only make the latter statement ill-informed not racist.

And then of course there's the fact that calling the latter of the two statements is a commonly regressive left-wing talking point used to shut down counters to the notion that cops are systemically unjustly killing black people and that the police force as a whole is inherently racist. The fact of the matter is black people are disproportionately shot because they disproportionately commit crime, you can argue that this is symptomatic of issues such as poverty and poor education and shit that should be addressed, but that doesn't change the fact that this statement is correct as a defense of the police force not systemically killing black people.

Quite frankly Rocky that you think you "rekt" me is a joke, and just because you feel a sense of moral satisfaction when you defend other lefties on here doesn't actually mean you hold a position of either moral or intellectual superiority.

Firefly218

Nibedicus

Firefly218
The OP is a piece of shit firstly, I didn't bother criticizing him because he's just so obviously vile.

DD wasn't the one who started this discussion actually, when Robtard said the problem shouldn't be racialized, Squall attacked him and called him out for having a double standard for racializing issues with white people, such as making a big deal about the skin color of the perpetrator whenever a white person commits a mass shooting, and suggesting that there's something about being "White American men" that is endemic to the problem.

Had Firefly expressed only the opinions he explicitly stated that would be one thing, but he started this entire dialogue by jumping to Robtard's defense and displaying solidarity with his actions on the forum:

Here's the thing right, Robtard's racialization of white mass shooters, and disproportionate emphasis of alt-right protesters of anti-minority hate speech and hate crimes... the vast majority of these white people are not in positions of wealth or societal control, and for the most part are people situated in life in a not particularly extraordinary way, and again this conversation started with Firefly expressing solidarity with Robtard and defending him from criticism and explaining why Robtard's difference in the way he treats white shit and black shit is justifiable. Almost none of Robtard's criticism of white people where he brings their race into it has to do with particularly wealthy or powerful white individuals.

So once again, if Firefly's stance against DD was divorced from a defense of Robtard you'd have much more of a point, but the fact that it was indeed a defense of Robtard means that his stance is still something myself and DD are justifiable in finding disagreeable and your defense of him doesn't really answer my point of contention.

It's possible that Firefly agrees with Robtard's statements and is defending them because of this, it's possible that Firefly acted on impulse to defend what was perceived as an attack on his position without really being fully aware of what he was tying himself into defending and that his defense of Robtard was a miscalculation that doesn't accurately reflect his own points of principle. If he wants to clarify that it's the latter I'm willing to concede and walk back my statement.

Given that on the first page he explicitly defended criticizing white shooters more harshly or being more cautious about criticizing non-white killers however, it seems his views are rather in line with Robtard's.

Here's the thing though, even aside from the defense of Robtard, his own explicit words expressed a double standard.

His post in reply to Surtur at the bottom of page one expressed that anti-white racism and anti-minority racism or anti-islam sentiment should be held to different standards based on the aggregate of identity groups as a whole rather than the specifics of the individual or the specifics of the action or statement being made.

His post in reply to NewGuy also expressed a double standard whereby he expressed a stance that the latter of these two statements was racist while the former was not:

The fact of the matter is that he defends the first statement as not racist by fractionating it to the point of the white individual and saying "people in positions of power doing bad shit should be criticized as individuals and they just happen to be mostly white, nothing to do with criticizing the race or individual for their skin color." But the problem with this is that the statement about black people being structured the exact same way could also be fractionated down to the individual black person in the exact same way "people in committing should be criticized as individuals and they just happen to be mostly black, nothing to do with criticizing the race or individual for their skin color."

Both sentences bear the exact same structure, and you could interpret either statement in a way that draws it down to the level of the individual rather than a criticism of people specifically for their skin color. Therefore, him regarding one statement as racist and the other as not racist is a double standard, and you could argue the source of the underlying issue as Firefly does but at the most favorable interpretation for you and him it would only make the latter statement ill-informed not racist.

And then of course there's the fact that calling the latter of the two statements is a commonly regressive left-wing talking point used to shut down counters to the notion that cops are systemically unjustly killing black people and that the police force as a whole is inherently racist. The fact of the matter is black people are disproportionately shot because they disproportionately commit crime, you can argue that this is symptomatic of issues such as poverty and poor education and shit that should be addressed, but that doesn't change the fact that this statement is correct as a defense of the police force not systemically killing black people.

Quite frankly Rocky that you think you "rekt" me is a joke, and just because you feel a sense of moral satisfaction when you defend other lefties on here doesn't actually mean you hold a position of either moral or intellectual superiority. This reasoning is a bit more sober and sensible. I would argue that the two statements are not equivalent, as I have been arguing throughout this entire thread.

Anti-white racism and anti-minority racism are both bad, but it has a much more pronounced effect on minorities than it does on white people. And that is due to the power difference between them.

And criticism of the corrupt elites is not the same as criticizing white people. In fact, the corrupt elites are the cause of racial friction between the lower classes.

Nibedicus
Edit.

Firefly218

Nibedicus

Firefly218

NewGuy01

facepalm

Yes, white and latino criminals exist. As it happens, wealthy blacks and latinos exist, too. I'll give you another chance: why you are willing to make one a race issue, and not the other?

Nibedicus

Nibedicus

Firefly218

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by NewGuy01
facepalm

Yes, white and latino criminals exist. As it happens, wealthy blacks and latinos exist, too. I'll give you another chance: why you are willing to make one a race issue, and not the other?
Because one is the result of unresolved issues America created, the other isn't.

Furthermore, Firefly didn't make it a race issue, he simply said there's nothing unreasonable about the most critiques revolving around white people when white people have the most instutional power and hence can do the most harm. He's not saying white people as a whole should be attacked, he's saying that people crying that white people are being treated unfairly because more white people get criticized than black people are ignoring that white induviduals make a larger portion of america than black people do.

Nibedicus

Firefly218

Rockydonovang
Centuries of segregation, slavery, discrimination put black people in a systematic hole. While the government has stopped actively digging that hole deeper, they haven't pulled black people as a whole in the hole that America put them in.

As a result, issues like poverty, our fcked criminal justice system, and unequal education all disproportionly affect black people. When you're raised in terrible conditions, you're going to have a much harder time avoiding becoming a terrible person. As America has placed black people in disproportionately terrible conditions, it makes sense that crime is commited disproportionately by black people.

Firefly218
Better than I said it ^

Nibedicus
Centuries of segregation, slavery, discrimination put black people in a systematic hole. While the government has stopped actively digging that hole deeper, they haven't pulled black people as a whole in the hole that America put them in.

As a result, issues like poverty, our fcked criminal justice system, and unequal education all disproportionly affect black people. When you're raised in terrible conditions, you're going to have a much harder time avoiding becoming a terrible person. As America has placed black people in disproportionately terrible conditions, it makes sense that crime is commited disproportionately by black people.

Yet the point is to put responsibility on the individual (regardless of skin color) committing the crime and not the race as a whole?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Yet the point is to put responsibility on the individual (regardless of skin color) committing the crime and not the race as a whole? thumb up

Emperordmb
This reasoning is a bit more sober and sensible. I would argue that the two statements are not equivalent, as I have been arguing throughout this entire thread.
So would you say your implicit agreement with the notion that one of those two statements is racist was a miscommunication rather than your actual stance?

And criticism of the corrupt elites is not the same as criticizing white people. In fact, the corrupt elites are the cause of racial friction between the lower classes.
So would you say you do not stand in defense of Robtard's greater emphasis of white people doing bad shit when the white people in question are in no exceptional position of wealth or power? Ie. white shooters?

If both of these things were miscommunications that don't reflect your actual views then I'll gladly walk back my stance.

Anti-white racism and anti-minority racism are both bad, but it has a much more pronounced effect on minorities than it does on white people. And that is due to the power difference between them.
Hold on are you talking about the power difference between an impoverished black guy and a wealthy elite white guy here? Or between anyone of white skin and anyone of white skin?

And I do not agree that racism against blacks is any more egregious than racism against whites, as a matter of principle both are equally contemptible and the idea that they should be held to different standards is not an idea I agree with. Particularly since it's not black people who are frequently slandered with some collective guilt by the MSM, and that it's not black people who are discriminated against by affirmative action policies, and that it's not blacks who some college professors are slandering as inherently guilty of racism by dint of birth. I'm not whipping my dick out here and thrusting it into a measuring contest of whose oppressed how much but the idea that anti-white racism can be ignored because its inconsequential is absurd.

So from a logical and moral standpoint creating a distinction between how bad racism is based on the target is not something that makes sense to me, and I also don't think it's practical in the interest of protecting minorities.

The reason I don't think its practical is because you can't separate anti-white and anti-black racism for each other. I hate the alt-right, I think their vile pseudointellectual pieces of shit with a very twisted and warped sense of principles. That being said the quickest way for the alt-right to grow and anti-minority sentiment to grow is to have university faculty spreading the idea that white people are collectively guilty of racism and black people are collectively innocent, to have affirmative action and diversity hiring policies that discriminate against black people (and someone high up in the DNC saying they were looking for someone who was specifically in a "marginalized" identity category to hire for positions), to have people cheering at the idea of white people becoming a minority, to have people publish anti-white shit in MSM, and to have people be apologists for this shit and say it should be ignored.

You can't incur or allow racial sentiment to exist in either direction and expect there not to be reciprocal backlash. It's why I criticize the intersectional people who claim to act in the interests of minorities for their bullshit anti-white crap that drives up the amount of support the alt-right gets, and that's why I criticize the people who backlash against this SJW BS by joining the alt-right because they're just feeding into the narrative that there's a bunch of fascists and that white people are evil. It's why I'm not hesitant at all to call out any form of racism, and that's why I'm not eager to differentiate which types of racism are better or worse based on the group on the receiving end, because I don't think that's helpful. Both of these things are responsible for the state of race relations and racial tensions, and it's not helpful to ignore/downplay or be an apologist for one of these things.

Rockydonovang

Please link what Rob said.

If this is what I think you're referring to, he was mocking certain conservatives(Surtur) who engaged in similar activities on the forums. Firefly has repeatedly made clear he isn't attacking white people, so your attempt at apply a position he's explicitly opposed to him is nothing more than drawing up a strawman. What DD called racist wasn't what rob said. What DD called racist was firefly's statement that it makes sense white people would induvidually receive the most criticism as they are the largest and most powerful section of american society.

That's a fcking joke, because that's not a remotely racist statement.

Which had absolute sh!t to do with racism:

Not once does he say white people should be criticized more because they're inherently worse. He says he focuses on when white people do it because their institutional power results in them being given less attention than Muslims who lack any institutional power and he's cautious about applying extra focus to muslim terrorists whose religion and actions already get a disproportionate amount of media coverage because doing so could very well result in the power of the institution being persuaded to be turned against them as people, as we saw with Trump's refugee ban.

Even if you disagree with the above stance, there's absolutely nothing about white people being inherently inferior or evil in Firefly's comment. Racism isn't present here, only your perception of it.

Nope. Falsely equating two unequal premises does not equate to identifying a double standard. The difference here is the actions of black people as a whole is a result of institutional discrimination that the government of the United States never made amends for. The government failing to pull black people out of the hole it put them in is the real issue here, dispropotionately high black crime is simply a symptom which will never go away untill you address the underlying issue.

Now it was wrong for firefly to call that racism, which is why I said as much:

And I said as much. That still doesn't support your assertion that Firefly is being racist or justify DD continually trying to slander fly as one on the basis of him making a factually accurate statement regarding white people as individuals rather than a collective.

Quite frankly Rocky that you think you "rekt" me is a joke, and just because you feel a sense of moral satisfaction when you defend other lefties on here doesn't actually mean you hold a position of either moral or intellectual superiority.
I see you're taking cues from Surt now.

I find it funny the person attacking my character is trying to accuse me of claiming moral high ground.

If you weren't just cherrypicking parts of the discussion to fuel your attempt at calling out non existent hypocrisy, you might have noticed I twice critcized Firefly for
A. accusing New Guy of racism
B. trying to equate attacking people on the basis of an ideology as attacking people on the basis of race

I have no interest in defending "leftists", my only interest here is to defend stances that are right, and attack arguments that are wrong. I also try to defend people from unjustified character attacks.

Not once did Firefly ever say anything racist, and hence Double D's repeated insistence of Firefly's racism is nothing more than baseless ad hominem that you jumped in on.

If you plan on responding, try and focus on my arguments.

darthgoober

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Yet the point is to put responsibility on the individual (regardless of skin color) committing the crime and not the race as a whole?
Yea, which is why firefly never attacked white people as a whole, he simply defended criticizing white individuals.

Firefly218

Rockydonovang
(my response to dmb was on the provious page)

dadudemon

darthgoober

Firefly218

Nibedicus

Firefly218

Firefly218

darthgoober

dadudemon

Nibedicus

dadudemon
The corrupt assholes happen to be almost completely white. Minorities only constitute around 2% of the top 1%.

Hypothetically, if the wealthiest and richest most corrupt people in America were black, then it would be black people receiving the most criticism.

Man....I'm not sure what you're on about with this. Your numbers are just plain wrong:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/antonio-moore/americas-financial-divide_b_7013330.html

Here are your percentages:

White Families in the top 1%: 69.2%
Black families in the top 1%: 11.6%

According to the US Census, whites make up 76.6% of the population. Already, we can see that white's are underrepresented in the top 1%.

Black make up 13.3% of the population.

Both populations are underrepresented by about ~90%.

But you knew this. This is part of why I think you're racist: I have shown, yet again, that you have a clear anti-white agenda.

I mean, you're not even CLOSE to being correct with your numbers.

darthgoober
Yeah, I covered this. Got it from all sides and angles:

And I also covered this as not being a race problem. This is an African American problem (as the US Census defines "African American"wink. As our black immigrants are far far far far better citizens that white Americans.

I'm of the opinion that anyone who things black people "as a race" are criminals, is a racist. We have an African American issue.

Also, damn Emperordmb just has too much energy to post a ton. But, yes, he captured my arguments/points really well. I don't think he should have wasted his time on Rocky as Rocky's arguments were easy to see why they had problems. Just ignore him when he does his thing.
Wait, so whites DO commit more total murders than blacks do?

dadudemon

dadudemon
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wait, so whites DO commit more total murders than blacks do?

Depends on the year. Sometimes, blacks have the simple majority. Sometimes whites have a simple majority. It fluctuates.

My suggestion for why this happens is gang-wars in inner cities cause spikes in black an black crimes: homicide. Sometimes, gang-wars get pretty severe and more black men die (sadly) in a year.

darthgoober
Depends on the year. Sometimes, blacks have the simple majority. Sometimes whites have a simple majority. It fluctuates.

My suggestion for why this happens is gang-wars in inner cities cause spikes in black an black crimes: homicide. Sometimes, gang-wars get pretty severe and more black men die (sadly) in a year.
Ah, that would definitely explain it. And I just checked and found out I've been using a somewhat outdated statistic(for which I apologize to anyone I cited it to). Turns out what I was quoting was the Bureau of Justice statistic saying that blacks were responsible for 52% of the homicide rates between 1980 and 2008 while whites were only responsible for 45%. So thanks for inspiring me to double check so I can stop using the numbers improperly.

Rockydonovang

Firefly218
Man....I'm not sure what you're on about with this. Your numbers are just plain wrong:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/antonio-moore/americas-financial-divide_b_7013330.html

Here are your percentages:

White Families in the top 1%: 69.2%
Black families in the top 1%: 11.6%

According to the US Census, whites make up 76.6% of the population. Already, we can see that white's are underrepresented in the top 1%.

Black make up 13.3% of the population.

Both populations are underrepresented by about ~90%.

But you knew this. This is part of why I think you're racist: I have shown, yet again, that you have a clear anti-white agenda.

I mean, you're not even CLOSE to being correct with your numbers.

Blacks are only 1.4% of the top 1%

White families are 96% of the top 1%

https://thegrio.com/2011/11/21/who-are-the-black-1-percent/

That is ridiculously disproportional

dadudemon
No, it's not. Attacking a white individual on a basis other than race is not racism. It's only racism if you attack someone for being white, which no one did.

He never mentioned white people in the comment you're referring to. He only mentioned the powerful and corrupt, you're making this about race, not Firefly.

lol, wut?

Everyone can see the thread and the order of who posted what. Firefly injected his anti-black, anti-white racism, first:

Now you're just plain lying. You've gotten so desperate that you have to directly lie, eh?

Simple: just start ignoring you again. You're a child throwing a tantrum.

Firefly218
lol, wut?

Everyone can see the thread and the order of who posted what. Firefly injected his anti-black, anti-white racism, first:

Now you're just plain lying. You've gotten so desperate that you have to directly lie, eh?

Simple: just start ignoring you again. You're a child throwing a tantrum. I brought up white people in response to someone saying they get criticized unfairly or disproportionately...

dadudemon
Blacks are only 1.4% of the top 1%

White families are 96% of the top 1%

https://thegrio.com/2011/11/21/who-are-the-black-1-percent/

That is ridiculously disproportional

I just proved you wrong with Huff-Po's article that cites its work with a reliable source (Pew). You're using a broken website that is a blog that is worse than Brietbart. No citations, no studies.

This is the correct data:

If you're pointing out where you got your wrong information, that's fine. Forgive me for thinking you were trying to prove yourself correct. But if you are trying to peddle that as accurate information in the face of Huff-Po's article that disagrees with you, man....I don't even know where to begin.

Silent Master

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master
That isn't true at all. you brought them up in response to this.

Nowhere does he say that whites are criticized unfairly or disproportionately.

Do you have any more excuses?

Dude...it's an endless cycle with Firefly. Over and over again, the same exact arguments. I give up on him. And Rocky is just having a tantrum these days trying his best to do gotcha's.

I recommend people stop engaging both of them. They are getting rather toxic these days.

Firefly218
That isn't true at all. you brought them up in response to this.

Nowhere does he say that whites are criticized unfairly or disproportionately.

Do you have any more excuses? I interpreted that message as such, who are you to tell me what my intentions were? That person claimed only white people get criticized while black people are ignored, I simply made the point that white people get criticized more frequently because they are more frequently in positions of influence and power. That's not a controversial statement.

Firefly218
I just proved you wrong with Huff-Po's article that cites its work with a reliable source (Pew). You're using a broken website that is a blog that is worse than Brietbart. No citations, no studies. Ummmmm, that Grio piece is supported by MSNBC and is referenced inside of the Huffington Post article

Here's a graphic from HuffPo

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2015-04-12-1428857772-7524954-Top1Race3-thumb.jpg

Here's another one

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2015-04-12-1428856586-2064712-RaceEqualitychart1-thumb.jpg

Here's a Pew graphic

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/moneybox/2014/12/15/ the_black_white_wealth_gap_it_s_bigger_than_you_ev
en_think/pew_graphs.png.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.png

These are all legit studies that support an enormous gap in wealth, an enormous dis-representation of black people

Firefly218
Lol dadudemon you didn't properly read your own HuffPo article

Silent Master
I interpreted that message as such, who are you to tell me what my intentions were? That person claimed only white people get criticized while black people are ignored, I simply made the point that white people get criticized more frequently because they are more frequently in positions of influence and power. That's not a controversial statement.

Was I supposed to ignore that you claimed SquallX said something that he never actually said?

SquallX also never said that only white people get criticized. do you want to tell anymore lies?

Firefly218
Was I supposed to ignore that you claimed SquallX said something that he never actually said?

SquallX also never said that only white people get criticized. do you want to tell anymore lies? You are without a doubt the shittiest troll on this website.

The guy intimated that white people get unfairly criticized and black people get unfairly not criticized. That is the point I responded to.

Also, you're still the only user on my block list so don't expect anymore responses from me on this matter.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>