Dr. Doom Vs Darkseid Prep Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Both have 1 week of prep who can come with the most powerful prep

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Both have 1 week of prep who can come with the most powerful prep

Dr. Doom wins!

Dr. Doom is one of marvel's greatest masterminds! Dr. Doom will have 1 week to analyze and prepare to face Darkseid.

Doom will definetly find a weakspot. He could make a Radion bullet or weapon.

When brains in concerned Doom mega stomps Darkseid!

deathslash
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Dr. Doom wins!

Dr. Doom is one of marvel's greatest masterminds! Dr. Doom will have 1 week to analyze and prepare to face Darkseid.

Doom will definetly find a weakspot. He could make a Radion bullet or weapon.

When brains in concerned Doom mega stomps Darkseid! hysterical
As if darkseid isn't massively out of Doom's league with far greater feats and similar if not superior prep feats.

Stoic
Originally posted by deathslash
hysterical
As if darkseid isn't massively out of Doom's league with far greater feats and similar if not superior prep feats.

Didn't Doom far eclipse Darkseid during Secret Wars 2016?

krisblaze
Darkseid pretty much eclipsed Constantine tho :3

tkitna
hysterical

Tell that to the Beyonder.

Doom wins

DarkSaint85
Or Ant-Man smile

Stoic
Or Batman

DarkSaint85
Batman is awesome though. Tussles with WW, outspeeds Superman's HV, faster than Flash, disables GLs auto shields.....the list goes on.

Didn't he 'beat' DS simply because humans are massive dicks? Lol.

Josh_Alexander
hysterical

Doom is far above Darkseid prep wise.

Doom is smarter, and more cunning than Darkseid!

Doom is even above Thanos who is way above Darkseid when analyzing and preparing for battle is concerned!

deathslash
Originally posted by Stoic
Didn't Doom far eclipse Darkseid during Secret Wars 2016? ....a portion of heaven fled from darkseid's minions.Originally posted by tkitna
Tell that to the Beyonder.

Doom wins darkseid prepped to beat the source. That's without even bringing up that he can easily call in the personification of death. Doom gets raped.

Josh_Alexander
....a portion of heaven fled from darkseid's minions. darkseid prepped to beat the source. That's without even bringing up that he can easily call in the personification of death. Doom gets raped.

Doom beats Thanos prep-wise, which in turn beats Darkseid prep-wise!

Doom is one of the smartest if not the smartest villain in the comics!

Darkseid falls short to that!

DarkSaint85
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111147613/4513100-ff+%2316+%282014%29+-+page+16.jpg

Literally facephucked with a tree lol.

deathslash
Doom beats Thanos prep-wise, which in turn beats Darkseid prep-wise!

Doom is one of the smartest if not the smartest villain in the comics!

Darkseid falls short to that! you'd need some actual proof to back up those ridiculously biased statements.

Josh_Alexander
you'd need some actual proof to back up those ridiculously biased statements.

Dr. Doom discovering the Beyonders' master plan and using it against them for instance.

A feat that fall way outside anything Darkseid has ever done!

The only biased opinion here is yours.

deathslash
Dr. Doom discovering the Beyonders' master plan and using it against them for instance.

A feat that fall way outside anything Darkseid has ever done!

The only biased opinion here is yours. yeah, because darkseid outsmarting and dominating the source totally doesn't shit all over that. It's not even like he needs to prep either. His motherbox alone enabled green lantern to bring back the guardians,the lanterns, send all of the parademons away, and then travel backwards in time for the LOLZ. You still have yet to provide a counter argument for darkseid summoning the black racer.

DarkSaint85
https://abload.de/img/ffv2016-010jnblv.jpg

Josh_Alexander
yeah, because darkseid outsmarting and dominating the source totally doesn't shit all over that. It's not even like he needs to prep either. His motherbox alone enabled green lantern to bring back the guardians,the lanterns, send all of the parademons away, and then travel backwards in time for the LOLZ. You still have yet to provide a counter argument for darkseid summoning the black racer.

The source is a universal force if am not mistaken!

The Beyonders operate on an Omniversal scale!

That automatically puts Doom way above Darkseid's intelligence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doom is > Thanos intelligence wise.

Thanos is above Darkseid regarding planning.

Darkseid has been defeated countless times by the JL. Whilst Thanos has always obtained what he wants, and is defeated mainly because of his will.

When brains is concerned Dr. Doom is above Darkseid and Thanos.

This is a known thing. It's not a surprise that Dr. Doom is the counterpart of Reed Richards.

xJLxKing
Doom

Darkseid even with prep can't seem to win...ever!!

All he does it lose even tho on his planet, there is little but no resistance.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Doom

Darkseid even with prep can't seem to win...ever!!

All he does it lose even tho on his planet, there is little but no resistance.

thumb up

I know right?

Darkseid has proven many times to be a terrible war commander.....

SquallX

Darkseid has been defeated countless times by the JL. Whilst Thanos has always obtained what he wants, and is defeated mainly because of his will.

This is a known thing. It's not a surprise that Dr. Doom is the counterpart of Reed Richards.

The Source is Multiversal actually. The source holds all knowledge, and sees all. Yet Darkseid was able to hide his plans from it.

Also, stop saying Thanos failures are Darkseids. That makes sense.

Further more, Darkseid is not a simple plan kind of guy, he is the long picture guy.

Darkseid has on multiple times allowed himself to bbe defeated just to continue his long end game.

deathslash

This is a known thing. It's not a surprise that Dr. Doom is the counterpart of Reed Richards. darkseid is multiversal and it was made explicitly clear that the beyonders were more powerful than everyone else, but weren't immune to time travel shenanigans.

Beating characters with their weakness doesn't automatically put doom above darkseid.

Opinion presented as fact (here comes the ABC logic).

Opinion presented as fact (and there's the ABC logic).

Strawman argument mixed with dragging the conversation into left field so as to avoid Doom's numerous losses being brought up.

Opinion presented as fact.

Two can actually play at that game. Doom has gotten chumped by Reed more often than not and Reed himself has admitted that Tony Stark is smarter than him. Oh, and black panther has outsmarted Reed and has also outsmarted doom (twice). We both know that Darkseid is superior to T'challa, so I guess darkseid is massively above doom.

It's also funny that you argue for doom while scans of his humiliating loss at the hands of phucking ant man are being interspersed throughout the page.

Mindset
When did Reed say Tony was smarter than him?

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111147613/4513100-ff+%2316+%282014%29+-+page+16.jpg

Literally facephucked with a tree lol.

Don't make me bring up the stairs.

Josh_Alexander
darkseid is multiversal and it was made explicitly clear that the beyonders were more powerful than everyone else, but weren't immune to time travel shenanigans.

Beating characters with their weakness doesn't automatically put doom above darkseid.

Strawman argument mixed with dragging the conversation into left field so as to avoid Doom's numerous losses being brought up.

Two can actually play at that game. Doom has gotten chumped by Reed more often than not and Reed himself has admitted that Tony Stark is smarter than him. Oh, and black panther has outsmarted Reed and has also outsmarted doom (twice). We both know that Darkseid is superior to T'challa, so I guess darkseid is massively above doom.

It's also funny that you argue for doom while scans of his humiliating loss at the hands of phucking ant man are being interspersed throughout the page.

When did Reed said Stark was smarter!!!!!!????????????

Darkseid is one of the most ineffective leaders in comics!

Doom > Thanos > Darkseid.

Simple and easy comparison!

DarkSaint85
Don't make me bring up the stairs.

A: avatar wink
B: it was a prep battle, so directly related to this thread smile

DarkSaint85
I believe deathslash is referring to this scene:

http://i.imgur.com/0AnGiL2.jpg

Mindset
I believe deathslash is referring to this scene:

http://i.imgur.com/0AnGiL2.jpg Yea, I figured he was talking about a time when Reed didn't say Tony was smarter than him. thumb up

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Mindset
Yea, I figured he was talking about a time when Reed didn't say Tony was smarter than him. thumb up

Lol.

I think deathslash confuses the ability to build up thing with being smart.....

DarkSaint85
Btw, Stoic, this is the scan that is often missing when people show the stairs scene with DS:

https://s5.postimg.org/ue0z8q287/RCO012_1468933737.jpg

Insane Titan
DS wins.

Doom is just a poor mans Thanos

carver9
Doom. Not even close.

Stoic
darkseid is multiversal and it was made explicitly clear that the beyonders were more powerful than everyone else, but weren't immune to time travel shenanigans.

One question, If Darkseid is a multiversal entity,
why then did he not go in and beat Imperiex
all by himself? Wait I get it, that was a clone
right?

deathslash
One question, If Darkseid is a multiversal entity,
why then did he not go in and beat Imperiex
all by himself? Wait I get it, that was a clone
right? ..... it's been explicitly stated that the new gods are multiversal. On more than one occasion too. Why do something yourself when you can have your enemies weaken their defenses by throwing themselves at it?a

quanchi112
Doom wins. Thanos is the best though. Undeniable at this point.

Stoic
..... it's been explicitly stated that the new gods are multiversal. On more than one occasion too. Why do something yourself when you can have your enemies weaken their defenses by throwing themselves at it?a

First off, we need a judgement on what exactly multiversal
means. I have yet to see Orion juggle universes like let's
say a multiversal abstract would be able to. Could the word
have an entirely different meaning in DC than it has in let's say
Marvel? I mean where is the proof? I could understand if you said
solar system level being, but even universal would be like placing
them on a CCU's level, without ever seeing them perform those
types of feats.

Aside from that, this isn't really a power for power thread, but more
along the lines of who has the more brilliant mind.

DarkSaint85
Imperiex was a being who was responsible for the creation of the main DCU.

Stopping him would have meant no DCU.

Stoic
Imperiex was a being who was responsible for the creation of the main DCU.

Stopping him would have meant no DCU.

But we still ave yet to see him juggle universes , or do anything
that would allow for us to believe that he was a multiversal entity.
What we know for certain is that he was meant to be rival Galactus
in power, which is a far cry from being multiversal. We need proof.

DarkSaint85
But we still ave yet to see him juggle universes , or do anything
that would allow for us to believe that he was a multiversal entity.
What we know for certain is that he was meant to be rival Galactus
in power, which is a far cry from being multiversal. We need proof.

Yah, but what I'm saying is,plot devices meant that Imperiex had to be BFRd to the beginning of the universe... because he WAS the spark that created the universe. It's circular.

Josh_Alexander
..... it's been explicitly stated that the new gods are multiversal. On more than one occasion too. Why do something yourself when you can have your enemies weaken their defenses by throwing themselves at it?a

So there is only one Darkseid in the entire DC Multiverse?

You are wrong. Darkseid is Universal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.