Super Skrull Vs Plastic Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Super-Skrull-Marvel-Comics-Fantastic-Four.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-G6zKlVOkzk4/VpW5ustJmiI/AAAAAAAAzM8/rX0NW1Nu_f4/s1600/plas%2Bappas.jpg

Martian_mind
Apart from the outlier that is his fight with Fernus, Plas has consistently shown to be vulnerable to extreme heat, which Skrull can definitely produce.

Skrull FTW.

deathslash
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Apart from the outlier that is his fight with Fernus, Plas has consistently shown to be vulnerable to extreme heat, which Skrull can definitely produce.

Skrull FTW. really? I thought he was immune to pretty much everything.

DarkSaint85
Not against extremes of cold, heat, or ultrasonics.

https://origin-static.comicvine.gamespot.com/api/image/original/2655419-11.png

riv6672
Poor Plas got punked! laughing out loud

Nice to see HTs flames are on the level of Martian vision, though.

riv6672
Originally posted by riv6672
Poor Plas got punked! laughing out loud

Nice to see SSs flames are on the level of Martian vision, though.

DarkSaint85
It's probably higher than Martian Vision, tbh.

riv6672
^^^Neat.

Does SS go Nova? Cant recall.

Smurph
Iirc, it's implied that Plas evolved to be more flame-resistant pre-Fernus, but that implication isn't really backed up by any other showings pre-FP. I have no idea what he's been up to since either reboot.

Plas could always heal quickly from injuries, so he could probably give Skrull a good fight if Skrull couldn't go nova or use shields to contain him... but without heavily handicapping, Kl'rt wins.

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Neat.

Does SS go Nova? Cant recall. Yes.

riv6672
^^^Yeah i thought this would be a fun fight.
At least i got some feedback on it which is great. Speaking of, thanks for the Nova confirmation! thumb up

Glorificus
Super Skrull.

riv6672
haha, no WAY! stick out tongue

Bentley
I honestly though Plastic Man had this, but looking at the replies it looks a lot different than I originally expected. K'lrt should win a healthy majority.

riv6672
^^^Personally i dont consider Plas' fight with Fernus something that should just be dismissed, but a lot of what goes down at KMC doesn't really make sense to me.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Bentley
I honestly though Plastic Man had this, but looking at the replies it looks a lot different than I originally expected. K'lrt should win a healthy majority.

He could if he were serious.

Bentley
Not being serious is part of Plastic Man's stitch.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Bentley
Not being serious is part of Plastic Man's stitch.

Yea which is y he loses or draws...since im not convinced Skrull can burn him. He did affect Nova though with his flames. Maybe he could contain him then go scorched earth.. physical attacks dont matter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.