Sheev (Azronger) vs Kun and Krayt (Unbowed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
http://bronxbardetroit.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/rots-palpatinedarth-sidious-respect-thread-gen-discussion-on-pictures-of-darth-sidious.jpg

VS

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11118/111180125/4936645-krayt_kun.jpg

If Unbowed pussies out, out of mercy and pity, I'll downgrade Sheev to his RotS iteration and allow him Qel-Droma and Wyyrlok as backup.

Unbowed
laughing out loud

Ursumeles
lmao

TheMuser
So....you would use RoTS Sheev while giving your opponent discount Kun and discount Kyrat.....a bold move.

godemperortrump
Unbowed can't lose this. Either on team two solo.

JKBart
tbh, DE Sids vs. Kun and Krayt is so hard in favor of Azronger it's not even funny, I would never try to argue for the team kek

TheMuser
Originally posted by godemperortrump

Go home, you're drunk.

Azronger
Originally posted by godemperortrump

If Unbowed pussies out from even that 4v1, you can take his place in repping the team.

Greysentinel365
Originally posted by Azronger
If Unbowed pussies out from even that 4v1, you can take his place in repping the team.

Okay now I kinda hope he pussies out.

Azronger
Originally posted by Greysentinel365
Okay now I kinda hope he pussies out.

He has one week to respond. If he doesn't, it'll turn into the 4v1. If he still doesn't respond within one week, godemperortrump will get his turn. If they both pussy out, I'll give them the chance to tag team me with this team of 8:

Exar Kun
Darth Krayt
Ulic Qel-Droma
Darth Wyyrlok III
Valkorion
Freedon Nadd
Karness Muur
Cade Skywalker

VS RotS Sidious

Ursumeles
Holy shit

godemperortrump
Top kek. I'll actually debate on here then.

godemperortrump
This has to be a bluff.

Azronger
If Unbowed pussies out, you'll get a turn. He either concedes explicitly or doesn't post in two weeks - his choice.

Unbowed
I pretty much summed up my opinion of this match in the other thread though. I put a lot of thought into it, I would appreciate it if you would reply.

Haschwalth
He has one week to respond. If he doesn't, it'll turn into the 4v1. If he still doesn't respond within one week, godemperortrump will get his turn. If they both pussy out, I'll give them the chance to tag team me with this team of 8:

Exar Kun
Darth Krayt
Ulic Qel-Droma
Darth Wyyrlok III
Valkorion
Freedon Nadd
Karness Muur
Cade Skywalker

VS RotS Sidious

I might of put the 4-1 being interesting. But this would end Palps, unless you removed Valk.

TheMuser

Exar Kun
Darth Krayt
Ulic Qel-Droma
Darth Wyyrlok III
Valkorion
Freedon Nadd
Karness Muur
Cade Skywalker

VS RotS Sidious

Go home, you're drunk.

NewGuy01
he is home

Azronger
Originally posted by TheMuser
Go home, you're drunk.

I don't drink.

TheMuser
I don't drink.

Could have fooled me.

Azronger
Does godemperortrump's alt wish to make the first move?

quanchi112
Azronger won't accept the Snoke challenge. Very telling indeed.

Azronger
I'll accept it if you concede Snoke is inferior to Canon Sheev.

quanchi112
I'll accept it if you concede Snoke is inferior to Canon Sheev. I do not believe that. Snoke is more powerful than Sidious. You don't have the balls to put yourself on the line.

Azronger

quanchi112
Basically this is your out since you know I'd rather die than lie about the Star Wars mythos and my opinion. Show a shred of dignity you rabbit cur.

quanchi112
Accept the challenge and prepare to defeat the coward known as Palpatine.

Azronger
If you think Snoke defeats Canon Sheev, then let's do Snoke vs Canon Sheev

quanchi112
If you think Snoke defeats Canon Sheev, then let's do Snoke vs Canon Sheev No books or anything outside of the clone wars series, rebels, and the films. Too much hyperbole and I'm not wasting my debate with your adjective exaggerations.

Azronger

The Ellimist
Honestly it depends on how powerful you think Krayt is. Kun is enough to be a factor only if Sidious vs. Krayt is like Vader vs. Ahsoka in canon.

Azronger
Why do you have Krayt so high Ell? Do you take his fight with Abeloth as indication that he can compete with Luke?

The Ellimist
Maaaaybe? (not compete with Luke, but be pretty powerful) He was doing legitimate damage to Abeloth's strongest avatar. And reborn Krayt is more powerful than that Krayt.

I mean there technically isn't anything stopping Krayt from being above Palpatine as he comes later and sidesteps the most powerful ever accolades but he doesn't have close to the feats or whatever for that.

I say Kun is a factor because he's still a skilled duelist and if he amulet spams from afar could be a distraction.

Azronger
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Maaaaybe? (not compete with Luke, but be pretty powerful) He was doing legitimate damage to Abeloth's strongest avatar. And reborn Krayt is more powerful than that Krayt.

I mean there technically isn't anything stopping Krayt from being above Palpatine as he comes later and sidesteps the most powerful ever accolades but he doesn't have close to the feats or whatever for that.

How badly did he damage her? Saba Sebatyne also punched Abeloth's teeth in, IIRC.

Well Krayt did unbalance the Force so that's at least a Plagueis-tier feat, although it's not specified he long it took him. Palps still one-shots

Lol nah. You underrate Palps he one-shots.

Unbowed
Snoke>Krayt/Luke>Sheev.

Azronger
Make an opener, PussyBowed

AncientPower
Kun > Krayt is like not even debatable, tbh.

Unbowed
Make an opener, PussyBowed
I'm busy introducing your mother to my mighty lust-member. cool
Originally posted by AncientPower
Kun > Krayt is like not even debatable, tbh.
Agreed.

Ursumeles

How badly did he damage her? Saba Sebatyne also punched Abeloth's teeth in, IIRC. The Avatar that fought Krayt and Luke shitstomps all over the one that lost to Saba.

Azronger
Originally posted by Unbowed
I'm busy introducing your mother to my mighty lust-member. cool

Do it quick, I'm anxious to kick your ass

samappo
Isn't Palpatine described as a near perfect duelist?

quanchi112
So you believe it's fair to use every single showing against two films worth of showings of Snoke while he appeared as a hologram in one. We also could get flashbacks of Snoke in the final film or whatever they plan to do with the character. Until the final film who knows what they could do with him. So you're that much of a pansy and don't really believe Palpatine wins. I'll find someone with actual balls. Unlike most of the posters here I'll actually battlezone. Most just make claims and then dip out.

Azronger

Azronger
Originally posted by samappo
Isn't Palpatine described as a near perfect duelist?

Not in those words, but all the descriptions come pretty close to that.

quanchi112
No balls just like Palpatine. Weak.

TheMuser
Can someone just accept this challenge? Az is offering a 8 v 1 in a ludicrously one sided match up. Then again I guess thats a no win situation from a reputation prospective.......I mean, if you lose that, you suck. And if you win, there is no glory in it.

quanchi112
Well he won't accept my offer either so he doesn't believe in Palpatine truly. He's afraid to accept my offer just as Sidious wanted no part of Yoda when he fought back with that force push.

Azronger

quanchi112
No balls whatsoever. I've already said this won't be about the hyperbole used in the Lords of the Sith novel. You backed down to films Snoke. Just as the First Order bullies the galaxy around you submit to me.

samappo
Canon Sheev has shatterpoint, Snoke doesn't. Bam Sheev wins xD

Azronger

The Merchant
What about Lords of the Sith is hyperbole? Palpatine fried a 40 meter cruiser killing its occupants and destroyed Lyleks lol.

Azronger
He knows Snoke can't beat Canon Sheev so he resorts to calling everything hyperbole

quanchi112
You do not have the balls. Your surrender has been accepted.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Merchant
What about Lords of the Sith is hyperbole? Palpatine fried a 40 meter cruiser killing its occupants and destroyed Lyleks lol. Tbh the books don't really matter. We see them interact in the films and he clearly doesn't have that level of power. It's like using comic book feats for Vader. The directors and what not do not care and do not factor any of this nonsense in. It's about selling merchandise and products to the fanboys. It's the same as those dimwits who foolishly believe the Netflix marvels series factor into the MCU. Try to see the forest for the trees, kiddos. It's too late Azronger lacks the balls to argue basically one film with Snoke outside of a hologram vs. Sheev with multiple films and the clone wars series feats.

He tucked tail and ran.

Azronger

quanchi112
Keep running.

Trocity
Running circles around you, yep. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
Running circles around you, yep. thumb up He didn't accept the challenge. I kind of own most Star Wars fans tbh. Every time a challenge is issued no one has even seen it through save Korto Vos. Ellimist accepted as did ILS and both just went AWOL.

Azronger

quanchi112
You don't nor will you ever have any balls. Pm me if they decide to drop some day though I won't count on it.

Azronger

quanchi112
You don't have the balls nor do I believe you'd actually do this once we set a date. I'll find someone else with balls to see this through. Sidious fans match their character in terms of cowardice.

Azronger

quanchi112
I said I'll find someone else. You lack courage just like Sidious.

The Ellimist
What is this "challenge"?

Azronger
Sheev vs Snoke movie feats only

Azronger

quanchi112
You already submitted to me.

Azronger

quanchi112
You conceded the parameters to me. You have no faith in Sidious from the films. You disgust me.

Azronger

quanchi112

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1RJVW8rCf6g/VSVyXyPxQnI/AAAAAAAAS2U/wKyIh83NQ_8/s1600/lack-of-faith-disturbing.gif

The Ellimist
Sheev vs Snoke movie feats only

I might accept that if quanchi gets a competent debater to oppose me.

Azronger

quanchi112
I might accept that if quanchi gets a competent debater to oppose me. You would never see it through. You accept debates and then disappear for months. You don't have any any real determination IMO.

quanchi112
You don't have any faith in Sidious. It's ok just leave with your tail in between your legs.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by quanchi112
You would never see it through. You accept debates and then disappear for months. You don't have any any real determination IMO.

I just wanna face someone competent, that's all.

quanchi112
I just wanna face someone competent, that's all. You won't ever face anyone. You'll just talk about it and disappear. It's who you are. You're a kid with a shiny new toy and after a few weeks you'll fade into obscurity again.

samappo
How is Sidious a coward?

AncientPower
I'm willing to take the OP in a new thread.

The Ellimist
You won't ever face anyone. You'll just talk about it and disappear. It's who you are. You're a kid with a shiny new toy and after a few weeks you'll fade into obscurity again.

Well I am much younger than you but so much obviously more capable according to every single person on this forum, including those who disagree with me. thumb up

AncientPower
Quanchi hasn't seriously debated for the last half of his career, don't kid yourself.

quanchi112
Well I am much younger than you but so much obviously more capable according to every single person on this forum, including those who disagree with me. thumb up Why don't we proceed with the Ot vs. my Kelvin trilogy this week. You already agreed so if you're so beyond me then prove it. Talk is cheap.

quanchi112
Quanchi hasn't seriously debated for the last half of his career, don't kid yourself. We will see what he's made of. If he thinks I'm going to just debate with the same effort I normally exhibit he has another thing coming.

quanchi112
How is Sidious a coward?

https://media.giphy.com/media/CjCdHESWs8gJq/giphy.gif

quanchi112
Composite forces from the Ot trilogy vs. the Kelvin trilogy. We can begin Monday. I'm sure you're on break from school. Ellimist, what's the problem ?

The Ellimist
Composite forces from the Ot trilogy vs. the Kelvin trilogy. We can begin Monday. I'm sure you're on break from school. Ellimist, what's the problem ?

You're one of the worst debaters on kmc, there is no productive purpose to debating you lol.

AncientPower
He ended Lightsnake, rofl.

samappo
Incorrect Quanchi,

GL law: when tier 9 duelists fight, environment plays a massive part in determining the victor.

Sidious was in a couped up area. Yoda is smaller and therefore more comfortable in using his Form IV style, putting Sidious at a disadvantage.

quanchi112
You're one of the worst debaters on kmc, there is no productive purpose to debating you lol. Another excuse. You're a pussy. Facts matter not opinions you retard.

Fact is you agreed to a debate and backed out. You are someone not to be respected. Just go away you loser.

quanchi112
Incorrect Quanchi,

GL law: when tier 9 duelists fight, environment plays a massive part in determining the victor.

Sidious was in a couped up area. Yoda is smaller and therefore more comfortable in using his Form IV style, putting Sidious at a disadvantage. Excuses. Yoda had the same environment that Sidious had access to and was fighting on the lower ground throughout the latter part of the fight. They started on equal ground. Yoda failed. He also failed against Dooku.

Windu put down Sidious but only lost his life due to Anakin's interference. Sidious was defeated in a fair duel one on one.

Not_a_sock
He ended Lightsnake, rofl.
Links.

quanchi112
Ellimist, just leave the board. You're gutless so why even pretend you're going to ever see a debate through.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.