Which Gem would you choose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
You can only use it the way it has been used in the movies

Time
Reality
Space
Power
Mind

relentless1
Time seems the most powerful so far, id have to lean that way

steverules_2
Time, I can reverse my penis during sex and have multiple orgasms

BruceSkywalker
all gems so i can erase all of the stupid people on here

nfactor1995
Probably the realty gem tbh

TheGrat1
Space gem. I can go anywhere in the universe on a whim, practically omnipresent. It also does double duty, enabling me to create weapons for an army or power/repair exotic machines. It would be the best gem to help you get all of the others.

TheVaultDweller
None, considering you seemingly need special training, tools, or have the right genetic makeup in order to be able to use them without exploding. stick out tongue

Surtur
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
None, considering you seemingly need special training, tools, or have the right genetic makeup in order to be able to use them without exploding. stick out tongue

Dr. Strange had neither of those things.

And I don't think all the gems have that effect, it seems to be just the power gem.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Surtur
Dr. Strange had neither of those things.

And I don't think all the gems have that effect, it seems to be just the power gem.

Space Gem/Tesseract had that effect as well. Red Skull handled it with his hands and got fuqed. Reality stone/Aether messed up Jane.

Think the point is that if you do not know what you are doing or what the gems are capable of, then you will most likely kill yourself or mess something up.

FrothByte
Time gem would be nice. Just think of all the injuries I could avoid. Might even be able to go back to when I was still single. Hah!

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
Time gem would be nice. Just think of all the injuries I could avoid. Might even be able to go back to when I was still single. Hah! You can also reverse your age (like Strange did to the apple). In reality, you can be immortal.

I would use the gem to send technology back to the past so that civilization becomes advanced quicker and we reach the stars sooner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.