The Controllers Vs The Watchers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Equal numbers for each.

https://i.imgur.com/bKT0Yv7.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/euPWcgd.jpg

zopzop
Watchers are like Celestials. You got some scrubs and you got some uber ones. Using averages, I'd go with the Watchers.

Sin I AM
the controllers prepped to take out those guardians. let us allow the issue to unfold shall we

RealityWarper
Watchers imo.

xJLxKing

quanchi112
Watchers win.

Sin I AM

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Sin I AM
since sinestro corps? u got alot of reading to do...blackest night, brightest day, 3d army etc...

nothing uber that i can remember though. personally id trade every guardian known to man for one serious non holding back Hal but thats me.. they are becoming the celestials of DC
My phone insist that I always post with typos

What I meant to say is, what have they don't that would put them on level close to the watcher? Arguably, their strongest showing as their sinestro corps war. In blackest night, brightest day..etc they haven't done anything. Most recently since rebirth the last one were portrayed even weaker

Like you said, trade them all for a serious hal any day

Sin I AM
Originally posted by xJLxKing
My phone insist that I always post with typos

What I meant to say is, what have they don't that would put them on level close to the watcher? Arguably, their strongest showing as their sinestro corps war. In blackest night, brightest day..etc they haven't done anything. Most recently since rebirth the last one were portrayed even weaker

Like you said, trade them all for a serious hal any day

Dunno, be better off asking a DC fanboy. Guardians always seem like they are getting wrecked in comics to me...or they posture or are used as a measuring stick for some bad guy to look good. imo

basilisk
Same here, all I seem to recall of Guardians lately is when they get beat by whatever latest forgettable threat is getting pushed this month. DC is basically doing what Marvel did to the Celestials.

Adam Grimes
Bfring Prime is better than anything a watcher has ever done.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by quanchi112
Watchers win.

I don't remember any feats from the controllers as manipulating matter and energy.

TethAdamTheRock
Controllers

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Bfring Prime is better than anything a watcher has ever done. Teeh a Titans beat him down. That's better than suiciding to bfr one away.

Adam Grimes
Teen Titans would beat the watchers down I agree.

quanchi112
Teen Titans would beat the watchers down I agree. Nah, but the fact is they beat down the man child.

Adam Grimes
Nah, but the fact is they beat down the man child. Bro it's okay if you think the TT would win this but they are not in the thread.

RealityWarper
Nah, but the fact is they beat down the man child.

True. thumb up

The controllers have still to have a similar feat to be on the same level:

https://s17.postimg.org/9ibexmi2n/Fantastic_Four_400-036.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/etqbicjkv/Fantastic_Four_400-037.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/839u8xbun/Fantastic_Four_400-038.jpg

Zack M
Controllers are more tech based. They created the Sun Eaters and Miracle Machine. Time Trapper has said to be a Controller and he's much more powerful than the Watchers.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Zack M
Controllers are more tech based. They created the Sun Eaters and Miracle Machine. Time Trapper has said to be a Controller and he's much more powerful than the Watchers.

Much more powerful based on what ?

Zack M
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Much more powerful based on what ?

TT was able to create a pocket universe, fight the legion, etc...

RealityWarper
TT was able to create a pocket universe,

Kid Franklin did one too. It doesn't mean that he can beat a Watcher when his adult-self Psi-Lord was incapable to keep-up with a Watcher's TP.

And ?

Adam Grimes
Lmao

SquallX
Teeh a Titans beat him down. That's better than suiciding to bfr one away.

The titans have also beating Trigon?

Zack M
Kid Franklin did one too. It doesn't mean that he can beat a Watcher when his adult-self Psi-Lord was incapable to keep-up with a Watcher's TP.

And ?

Kid Franklin isn't in this fight. Controllers have billions worth of experience vs a child.

RealityWarper
Kid Franklin isn't in this fight. Controllers have billions worth of experience

And ? Celestials have said that adult Franklin Richards Psi-Lord is akin them power-level wise, still he couldn't beat one of them via telepathy.

Vs Watchers with billions of years of experience. laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Do watchers do anything with that tho?

RealityWarper
Do watchers do anything with that tho?

I showed the fight between Aron and Uatu.

I expected people to post something similar.

Sin I AM
I showed the fight between Aron and Uatu.

I expected people to post something similar.

Not talking about Uatu. Hes the exception not the norm.

Zack M
And ? Celestials have said that adult Franklin Richards Psi-Lord is akin them power-level wise, still he couldn't beat one of them via telepathy.

Vs Watchers with billions of years of experience. laughing out loud

We're not talking telepathy, though

yes, so they're equal in experience. Still doesn't explain why you brought up those examples.

RealityWarper
Not talking about Uatu. Hes the exception not the norm.

An exception in what ?

We're not talking telepathy, though

yes, so they're equal in experience. Still doesn't explain why you brought up those examples.

To compare their powers.

Zack M
An exception in what ?

To compare their powers.

Doesn't always apply.`

RealityWarper
Doesn't always apply.`

Still apply here.

Your argument was that a controller made a pocket Universe, so did FR as a kid and he was beaten by a Watcher in TP.

Adam Grimes
I fail to see the correlation between TP and reality warping. How is having an okay-ish TP resistance feat going to help the watchers when they get warped into Hulk's pants?

Zack M
Still apply here.

Your argument was that a controller made a pocket Universe, so did FR as a kid and he was beaten by a Watcher in TP.

Controllers>>Franklin

RealityWarper
I fail to see the correlation between TP and reality warping.

It's just about comparing power-levels and specific abilities.

For now, that makes two feats to be beaten in the categories of TP and reality warping by the Controllers.

Zack M
I fail to see the correlation between TP and reality warping. How is having an okay-ish TP resistance feat going to help the watchers when they get warped into Hulk's pants?

Yup.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
The titans have also beating Trigon? Just shows the dc villains can be beaten by weak teams. I definitely agree.

RealityWarper
Just shows the dc villains can be beaten by weak teams. I definitely agree.

True.

And Emoboy Prime destroyed by the Teen Titans. laughing out loud

quanchi112
True.

And Emoboy Prime destroyed by the Teen Titans. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Zack M
True.

And Emoboy Prime destroyed by the Teen Titans. laughing out loud

Prime trapper?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.