Fun Islamic Facts: Jesus and Pigs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YousufKhan1212
Islam teaches a lot of things about Isa, the Islamic Jesus, in association with the end times such as fighting Dajjal, helping the Mahdi convert to entire world to Islam, you know. A lot of these teaching parallel to what Christianity teaches about the biblical Jesus, but there are some amusing Hadiths that talk about what the Islamic Jesus will do when he return to Earth such as killing pigs. Here's an example from Sunan Abu Dawud:

Here's three examples from Sahih Bukhari:

Here's an example from Sahih Muslim:

These Hadiths don't specify on whether Isa is going to kill the entire species of Pigs, but it's pretty clear that he's going to go on a killing spree of pigs as if he's waging war on them. No wonder Muslims hate pigs lol.

Scribble
To be fair, Jesus did sort out the Legion situation by sending all the pigs to their deaths in the water, so it kind of checks out

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by Scribble
To be fair, Jesus did sort out the Legion situation by sending all the pigs to their deaths in the water, so it kind of checks out

I don't think that has any kind of connection to Islam's hatred for pigs. Jesus only sorted out the Legion situation by allowing the pigs to drown because of the Demons. Islam just flat out condemns pigs on multiple levels.

ArtificialGlory
Irrational hatred for pigs aside, are they saying that Jesus will descend from the heavens to destroy Christianity? Interesting.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
I don't think that has any kind of connection to Islam's hatred for pigs. Jesus only sorted out the Legion situation by allowing the pigs to drown because of the Demons. Islam just flat out condemns pigs on multiple levels.
Jesus was an a hole who didn't value life, deal with it.

Patient_Leech
Islam teaches a lot of things about Isa, the Islamic Jesus, in association with the end times such as fighting Dajjal, helping the Mahdi convert to entire world to Islam, you know...

I learned the other day that the Islamic version of the anti-Christ is some dude chained up on an island somewhere in the Red Sea.. lol

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I learned the other day that the Islamic version of the anti-Christ is some dude chained up on an island somewhere in the Red Sea.. lol

Yeah that's basically it. It would be funny if Islamic terrorists decided to attack Red sea islands so that they find that supposed Dajjal and kill him so the Islamic version of Jesus doesn't need come down to Earth to do his bullshit mission.

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Irrational hatred for pigs aside, are they saying that Jesus will descend from the heavens to destroy Christianity? Interesting.

Kind of, but it's not limited to destroying Christianity. Sunni Islamic Sources basically depict Jesus as a Jihadist war lord who's going to assist another Jihadist war lord called the Mahdi into forcing the entire world to convert to Islam through force by waging war against non-Muslims, and they will literally be forced to either convert to Islam or die. In the OP, the Hadiths I used mention the Islamic Jesus as abolishing Jizya which is basically protection money. In countries that are Muslim majority and ruled by an Islamic government, non-Muslims have no choice but to convert to Islam or die. But Jews and Christians get a third option which is to pay a tax known as Jizya, and if they pay that tax they don't need to convert to Islam to not die. However, given that Jizya is no longer going a valid option for non-Muslims in Islamic end times, it's either convert or die. And IIRC, Islamic Sources go into a more lot of detail on how the Mahdi and Islamic Jesus will wage their brutal ISIS style war against non-Muslims. I'm not surprised by this because Muhammad and the very early Caliphs (Abu Bakr, Uthman, Umar etc,) were murderous barbarians.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Scribble
To be fair, Jesus did sort out the Legion situation by sending all the pigs to their deaths in the water, so it kind of checks out I usually sort out the Legion by killing Caesar in his tent and driving them back from Hoover Dam.

Patient_Leech
Kind of, but it's not limited to destroying Christianity. Sunni Islamic Sources basically depict Jesus as a Jihadist war lord who's going to assist another Jihadist war lord called the Mahdi into forcing the entire world to convert to Islam through force by waging war against non-Muslims, and they will literally be forced to either convert to Islam or die. In the OP, the Hadiths I used mention the Islamic Jesus as abolishing Jizya which is basically protection money. In countries that are Muslim majority and ruled by an Islamic government, non-Muslims have no choice but to convert to Islam or die. But Jews and Christians get a third option which is to pay a tax known as Jizya, and if they pay that tax they don't need to convert to Islam to not die. However, given that Jizya is no longer going a valid option for non-Muslims in Islamic end times, it's either convert or die. And IIRC, Islamic Sources go into a more lot of detail on how the Mahdi and Islamic Jesus will wage their brutal ISIS style war against non-Muslims. I'm not surprised by this because Muhammad and the very early Caliphs (Abu Bakr, Uthman, Umar etc,) were murderous barbarians.

Oh, shit! No more jizya for you! You convert or die or I'll jiz-on-ya (then proceed to chop off your head)!!

YousufKhan1212
Oh, shit! No more jizya for you! You convert or die or I'll jiz-on-ya (then proceed to chop off your head)!!

Don't think that's violent enough for Mahdi and Isa. They'll probably blow people up.

Patient_Leech
^ I thought public beheading was pretty typical for non-believers? Now in the end-times I dunno, maybe it's different. Maybe they have to be more creative then.

Surtur
Pigs taste good. Love bacon. If Satan made bacon I'd say "you done good, real good".

YousufKhan1212
^ I thought public beheading was pretty typical for non-believers? Now in the end-times I dunno, maybe it's different. Maybe they have to be more creative then.

They also love using all kinds of punishments such as crucifixion and dismemberment, beheading seems to be their favourite tho. But **** knows what the supposed Mahdi and Islamic Jesus will do.

Originally posted by Surtur
Pigs taste good. Love bacon. If Satan made bacon I'd say "you done good, real good".

Shaytan (Satan) made too many things that are haram.

Surtur
What is with all the inbreeding in muslim countries?

Surtur
Minister: Muslim 'inbreeding' in Britain is causing massive surge in birth defects

No wonder they hate bacon, inbreeding did this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.