These guys replace Captain America in the elevator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
In the elevator fight full of shield agents, who can win and who loses

Batman
Daredevil
Luke Cage
Wolverine (no claws)
Spiderman (holland)
Thor (depowered)

Silent Master
Spider-Man and Luke Cage make it through. everyone else gets caught.

tkitna
Originally posted by Silent Master

Yep

TethAdamTheRock
Even depowered thor

KingD19
Depowered Thor can't bust out of that cuff. I'd add Logan to the list though, as he has some pretty impressive strength feats under his belt.

Silent Master
Nothing on Cap's best and even he needed to use his entire body to free himself. nor is he as skilled as Cap. so he'd likely get both arms cuffed.

FrothByte
It's not the cuffs or the SHIELD agents that I'm worried about, it's the tasers. We know Thor can get tasered, and nothing Logan has shown proves that he can tank tasers. For that matter, I don't know how Cage will react to a taser as well. For now (and just to be safe) I'd say Spiderman clears it, Luke probably clears it.

BruceSkywalker
spidey and cage survive and make it..

everybody else prolly not

KingD19
Originally posted by FrothByte
It's not the cuffs or the SHIELD agents that I'm worried about, it's the tasers. We know Thor can get tasered, and nothing Logan has shown proves that he can tank tasers. For that matter, I don't know how Cage will react to a taser as well. For now (and just to be safe) I'd say Spiderman clears it, Luke probably clears it.

He used himself as a lightning rod for Storm to zap Juggernaut. He was just fine.

Josh_Alexander
Cap loses terribly.

they all beat him down.

Its stupid to assume that Cap has a chance against all these targets with Super powers engaging him from every direction.

Silent Master
You might want to read the OP.

Josh_Alexander
You might want to read the OP.

its the same elevator fight just instead of Hydra agents its superheroes...

Cap cant engage 6 at the same time.

Its just too much.

Darth Thor

John Murdoch
Agreed with the majority so far: Spidey and Luke make it.

Too bad Daredevil doesn't have a wee bit more room to work with, he could have a shot if so.

My questionable was mentioned above: Wolverine. His durability and healing factor plus some good enough strength feats could get him through. Again, just depends on if the tasers get him down or not.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

Its just too much.

Re-read the thread title and then carefully read the opening post.

TethAdamTheRock

Its just too much. No they replace Cap not the agents, and only 1 at time

KingD19
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Agreed with the majority so far: Spidey and Luke make it.

Too bad Daredevil doesn't have a wee bit more room to work with, he could have a shot if so.

My questionable was mentioned above: Wolverine. His durability and healing factor plus some good enough strength feats could get him through. Again, just depends on if the tasers get him down or not.

Storm. ELECTROCUTED Logan to stop Juggernaut. Logan was just fine after being a lightning rod.

TheVaultDweller
Morals could make a difference here IMO. For example, in character Luke Cage won't try to seriously hurt any of these people, which could hamper his effectiveness. He could still most likely clear, but it would be much more challenging.

Also, if Spiderman gets his webbing he could clear easily IMO.

If it wasn't for the tasers and cuffs, I could see Matt potentially clearing after a hard fight, but I don't see how he could avoid those while fighting in such a confined space against that many people.

carthage
Baleman can clear it

Silent Master
No, he can't

carthage
Yes he can't with his batarangs and combat skill

Silent Master
I agree, Baleman would get destroyed in less than 10 seconds.

KingD19
Can't throw a batarang in a 5x5 box. And Cap only survived because of his superhuman stats that let him toss people into the ceiling. Baleman would get stomped out pretty quick.

KingD19
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Morals could make a difference here IMO. For example, in character Luke Cage won't try to seriously hurt any of these people, which could hamper his effectiveness. He could still most likely clear, but it would be much more challenging.

Also, if Spiderman gets his webbing he could clear easily IMO.

If it wasn't for the tasers and cuffs, I could see Matt potentially clearing after a hard fight, but I don't see how he could avoid those while fighting in such a confined space against that many people.

Circumstances like that only go so far. Even holding back, Cage has casually tossed grown men from several feet beyond a boxing ring, to inside it. Or tapped them lightly on the head and knocked them out. He basically ignores every hit save the tasers which piss him off, and just pushes people unconscious.

Spidey even without webs could just hop onto the ceiling and swat at people lol.

carthage
I agree, Baleman would get destroyed in less than 10 seconds.

They can't break Balemans Armor and his League of Shadows training gives him skills Cal doesn't have.

juggerman

This

carthage
Shield agents can't compete with Balemans skill

Silent Master
Originally posted by carthage
They can't break Balemans Armor and his League of Shadows training gives him skills Cal doesn't have.

They can beat Baleman to death and Cap is more skilled than Baleman.

Silent Master
Originally posted by carthage
Shield agents can't compete with Balemans skill

LOL!!!

carthage
When did fodder shield agents fight someone as skilled as Bane

Silent Master
Bane wasn't very skilled. so probably every episode where they fight.

Juk3n

Its just too much.

I cant tell if this is serious or trolling.

For ****sake let this be trolling.

Impediment
Luke and Spidey beat Cap down.

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Juk3n
I cant tell if this is serious or trolling.

For ****sake let this be trolling.

Just a reading mistake.

I dont have your habits.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
In the elevator fight full of shield agents, who can win and who loses

Batman
Daredevil
Luke Cage
Wolverine (no claws)
Spiderman (holland)
Thor (depowered)

Let me re adress your topic.

This are the guys i think make it out of that elevator:

Spiderman and Luke.

Does Thor have his hammer?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by KingD19
Can't throw a batarang in a 5x5 box. And Cap only survived because of his superhuman stats that let him toss people into the ceiling. Baleman would get stomped out pretty quick.

thumb up

Josh_Alexander
Thor makes it out too.

TheVaultDweller
Depowered Thor means Thor from the first film, after Odin strips him of his hammer and powers and banishes him to Earth, and before he regains them when fighting the Destroyer. So, no hammer.

Josh_Alexander
Wolverine....Yeah i think he could make it out.

Josh_Alexander
Depowered Thor means Thor from the first film, after Odin strips him of his hammer and powers and banishes him to Earth, and before he regains them when fighting the Destroyer. So, no hammer.

Okay.

He does make it out.

Dreampanther
Okay.

He does make it out.

https://m.popkey.co/cf84ba/e08Xw.gif

TheVaultDweller
I have a really tough time seeing depowered Thor making it out. I mean he is still a formidable fighter, even without his powers. But the fact that Jane's annoying sidekick's taser was able to knock him on his ass suggests that SHIELD grade taser rods are going to ruin his day.

Silent Master
I have a really tough time seeing depowered Thor making it out. I mean he is still a formidable fighter, even without his powers. But the fact that Jane's annoying sidekick's taser was able to knock him on his ass suggests that SHIELD grade taser rods are going to ruin his day.

To be fair, that was after he got hit by a truck. though I don't see him making it out either. the only people making it out are Luke and Spider-man.

Zack Fair
Depowered Thor ain't making it.

TheVaultDweller
To be fair, that was after he got hit by a truck. though I don't see him making it out either. the only people making it out are Luke and Spider-man.

True.

But yeah, I am betting SHIELD versions pack a bit more punch, and there will be a bunch of them coming his way, plus 10 guys dogpiling him while also trying to cuff his arms to the elevator railing. Which is an extremely tall order for anyone who doesn't have superpowers or a bunch of fancy tech of their own.

And agree on Peter and Luke being the ones to clear.

deathslash
Luke, Peter, and Logan all make it out.

Silent Master
Logan doesn't stand a chance.

deathslash
Logan doesn't stand a chance. he was walking off attacks from Juggernaut without any problem. I honestly don't see how these shield agents present a problem.

Silent Master
Because Wolverine is going to be handcuffed to the wall and unable to defend himself.

Josh_Alexander

If their teasers even hit him.

A depowered Thor is superstrong. He is still an Asgardian.

I see Thor kicking those guy's ass.

Josh_Alexander
Because Wolverine is going to be handcuffed to the wall and unable to defend himself.

Thor is strong enough not to get handcuffed.

KingD19
Thor is strong enough not to get handcuffed.

Cap got handcuffed though. And he's a Super-Soldier. THor is just a normal guy.

Josh_Alexander
Cap got handcuffed though. And he's a Super-Soldier. THor is just a normal guy.

Cap got cuffed, but they couldnt stick the magnet to the metal. Check the scene.

.......You mean a normal Asgardian which is already stronger than a normal man.

Depowered Thor is superstrong.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by Impediment
Luke and Spidey beat Cap down. PM me i need a job from you

KingD19
Cap got cuffed, but they couldnt stick the magnet to the metal. Check the scene.

.......You mean a normal Asgardian which is already stronger than a normal man.

Depowered Thor is superstrong.

He turned him human. Thor is strong, but not super strong by any means.

Josh_Alexander
He turned him human. Thor is strong, but not super strong by any means.

No. Odin strip thor from his powers which make him a normal Asgardian.

Normal Asgardian》》 Normal Man.

Lady Sif has shown massive feats of strength. She is a normal Asgardian.

FrothByte
No. Odin strip thor from his powers which make him a normal Asgardian.

Normal Asgardian》》 Normal Man.

Lady Sif has shown massive feats of strength. She is a normal Asgardian.

Thor had a tough time matching that big SHIELD agent. Plus he got a syringe in the butt and held down with leather straps in a hospital bed. A regular Asgardian is strong enough to easily bend steel bars. Pretty sure this shows that depowered Thor is only as strong as a very strong human.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
Thor had a tough time matching that big SHIELD agent. Plus he got a syringe in the butt and held down with leather straps in a hospital bed. A regular Asgardian is strong enough to easily bend steel bars. Pretty sure this shows that depowered Thor is only as strong as a very strong human.

Thats a plot-hole. A movie error.

The whole Odin removing Thor's powers scene is a plot hole.

Odin himself claimed that Thor's Hammer is but a conductor of his powers.

However in Thor 1 we are let to believe it is the hammer that gives him his powers.

A "depowered thor" should be considered a normal Asgardian.

Thor 》 Normal Asgardian 》 Human

TethAdamTheRock
^ just a question, but how old are you?

Dreampanther

Bet you he's still at that age where he adds "and a half" to make himself sound older. big grin

Silent Master
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Bet you he's still at that age where he adds "and a half" to make himself sound older. big grin

Those were the days.

K-Dog

Josh_Alexander

Old enough to know these things.

You?

relentless1
batfleck can clear this in his suit

Silent Master
No, he can't.

HulkIsHulk
Logan without HF took several taser shots to the chest along with a gunshot, and the same taser insta-kod a guy when he took it on his shin.

Silent Master
Good for him, he's still going to end up with both his arms cuffed to the walls.

TheVaultDweller
Random thought though... Considering the adamantium skeleton, wouldn't those cuffs stick pretty much anywhere to Logan? Not sure what difference it would actually make in a fight, but it would probably be amusing to watch.

Silent Master
It would be funny if Wolverines arms get stuck to his chest because of the adamantium skeleton.

HulkIsHulk
The real question is, are they put in the same situation as Cap after they've grabbed him or them knowing what's going on before everyone jumps them? If its the latter, wouldn't everyone on this list start busting faces first?
And if Wolverine's arms are pinned to his body, I'm that would work more to his advantage since he isn't pinned to any side

Silent Master
Why would we grant them knowledge of what is about to happen?

It would also mean he couldn't use his arms to block or dodge, so why would that be an advantage?

Zack Fair
Headbutts the **** out of everyone

Silent Master
He is retarded enough to try.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
The real question is, are they put in the same situation as Cap after they've grabbed him or them knowing what's going on before everyone jumps them? If its the latter, wouldn't everyone on this list start busting faces first?
And if Wolverine's arms are pinned to his body, I'm that would work more to his advantage since he isn't pinned to any side

I wondered the samething.

Not everyone on this list would be able to recognize that it aas a trap.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Headbutts the **** out of everyone

Now I kind of want to see a re-do of the Wolverine escape scene from X-Men: Apocalypse, but with only headbutts. laughing

John Murdoch
I'm still on the fence about Logan, and this thread doesn't need to die yet. wink

COULD Mr. Howlett bust through the elevator windows and just escape right off the bat? Or is it Capcom's Final Fight can't move on till all enemies on the elevator are defeated level?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by John Murdoch
I'm still on the fence about Logan, and this thread doesn't need to die yet. wink

COULD Mr. Howlett bust through the elevator windows and just escape right off the bat? Or is it Capcom's Final Fight can't move on till all enemies on the elevator are defeated level?

For some reason, the Capcom bit of this comment made me lol.

HulkIsHulk
Considering what he did to that Cage fighter and Blob, headbutts should be enough. Or he could kick them too. Or shoulder tackle. And the cuffs sticking to his body means he isn't restrained to one place

Now I'm wondering, would the cuffs stick to elsewhere on his body before they can put it on? They are probably royally screwed then

Silent Master
Captain America who is both stronger and more skilled got one of his arms cuffed, it is guaranteed that Wolverine is going to get one, probably both arms cuffed. At which point this is going to become a massive beat down as Wolverine just doesn't have the skill feats to compete.

TheVaultDweller
I don't think the OP has specified which actual Batman we are using for this. Honestly, given how sturdy his suit is, as well as the various gadgets and things he showcased against the Parademons (explosives, that grappling cable thing he used to restrain the one early in the film etc.), Batfleck could probably do it, if he had his gear. Especially because he probably wouldn't hesitate to brutally murder a bunch of people who jump him in an elevator. stick out tongue

Silent Master
Yea. but can he fight off 10 people at once in close quarters enough to reach and actually deploy any of those gadgets?

TheVaultDweller
Well, considering his loose morals, I could literally see Batfleck whipping out his grappling gun and skewering someone through the chest with it, point blank.

And just so butthurt DC fans don't jump on my back, I was referring to his loose morals with regards to criminals. Some he kills... Some he apparently lets wander off after they watch him fight a Parademon...

John Murdoch
For some reason, the Capcom bit of this comment made me lol.

Glad to be of service, bub.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.