Punisher Vs Nick Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Both armed with pistols

StiltmanFTW
Frank.

leonidas
split, or tiniest edge to fury imo. basically the same character except nick has LOADS more experience, though the age difference evens things out almost indistinguishably. /shrug

CosmicComet
I really think Frank would beat his ass if he ever got serious but that's just me.

leonidas
i dunno. there used to be a really good fury respect thread, but it's defunct now. fury has had so many appearances and some really good stuff in his history. it's too bad there isn't a decent respect thread for him somewhere. hard to believe, actually.

CosmicComet
He's more of an ensemble character, probably why its harder to compile one.

Frank stands on his own.

StiltmanFTW
Call me when Fury shoots someone like Parker or Murdock.

Or a f#ckin speedster.

CosmicComet
Fury did beat Thor with a mere ear whisper though.

Black Bolt couldn't have done better.

StiltmanFTW
Frank beat Thor with a webshooter made by that nerd who still lives with his 900 years old aunt.

deathslash
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Fury did beat Thor with a mere ear whisper though.

Black Bolt couldn't have done better. thumb up Nick's bedroom dirty talk game is strong, but Frank's on a much higher level.

Smurph
Fury did have some good accuracy feats that were floating around before... but regardless, Frank isn't Parker, Murdock, or a f*cking speedster.

Fury also had a few really good h2h showings too. I'm thinking of one drawn out sparring session with Cap, specifically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.