US Supreme Pizza Backs Travel Ban

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42231806

Trump travel ban: Supreme Court lets restrictions take full effect

Well, that's probably because this was originally Obama's idea and work. If it was illegal/unconstitutional for Obama, then it would have been the case for Trump. It wasn't so it wasn't?

loool

Anyway, Supreme Pizza.

Firefly218

Emperordmb
The Supreme Court made the right call. I'm actually not in favor of the travel ban, but there's nothing unconstitutional about it.

jaden101
Countries in travel ban

Yemen
Iran
Chad
Libya
Somalia
Syria

List of countries from which people have committed terrorist attacks in the US

Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Lebanon
Egypt
Kuwait
Jordan
Kyrgyzstan
Pakistan
Uzbekistan
Somalia

There's not much correlation is there?

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden101
Countries in travel ban

Yemen
Iran
Chad
Libya
Somalia
Syria

Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Lebanon
Egypt
Kuwait
Jordan
Kyrgyzstan
Pakistan
Uzbekistan
Somalia

/that

Well, at least the next time some US born Muslim attacks someone here, Trump can't blame it on Democrats stopping his travel ban

Going to get really weird if it's an imported terrorist from a country marked as "safe" by Trump's special list

jaden101
Given how fantastic the TSA are I forsee lots of American men named Chad having a very difficult time of it.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42231806

Trump travel ban: Supreme Court lets restrictions take full effect

Well, that's probably because this was originally Obama's idea and work. If it was illegal/unconstitutional for Obama, then it would have been the case for Trump. It wasn't so it wasn't?

loool

Anyway, Supreme Pizza.

Lol owned. Also remember the ban was temporary. If nobody had tried to stop it...wouldn't the ban have ended already? laughing

dadudemon

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
Countries in travel ban

Yemen
Iran
Chad
Libya
Somalia
Syria

Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Lebanon
Egypt
Kuwait
Jordan
Kyrgyzstan
Pakistan
Uzbekistan
Somalia

Agreed. Obama and Trump really don't know how to do this right, do they?

Rockydonovang
Agreed. Obama and Trump really don't know how to do this right, do they?
Oh look at that false equivalency. Obama didn't try to ban refugees from those countries to try and prevent terrorism, Trump did.

Rockydonovang
Anyway, politico says it better:

Double D's false equivalency is nothing more than a deflection. Trump deserves the sole blame for this policy.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Oh look at that false equivalency. Obama didn't try to ban refugees from those countries to try and prevent terrorism, Trump did.

Nice try, but this is a pathetic strawman on your part. Don't asssign an argument to me that I never made and then argue against it.

If you want to know my argument, read the snopes article and the OP.

The longer time goes on, the more angry and insulting you become towards me. I've handed your ass to you so many times now that you're getting desperate to try and "win" one against me. You have to pull very pathetic strawman attempts like this.

You're ignoring the fact that I just criticized Trump for trying to take Obama's ideas to run national security and military. lol This is how desperate you're getting. Your buttmadness has you hating me more than Trump, these days. lol

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Anyway, politico says it better:

Double D's false equivalency is nothing more than a deflection. Trump deserves the sole blame for this policy.

Trump deserves 0 credit for this policy: it's not his original idea. He's a plagiarizer.

Surtur
Nice try, but this is a pathetic strawman on your part. Don't asssign an argument to me that I never made and then argue against it.

If you want to know my argument, read the snopes article and the OP.

The longer time goes on, the more angry and insulting you become towards me. I've handed your ass to you so many times now that you're getting desperate to try and "win" one against me. You have to pull very pathetic strawman attempts like this.

You're ignoring the fact that I just criticized Trump for trying to take Obama's ideas to run national security and military. lol This is how desperate you're getting. Your buttmadness has you hating me more than Trump, these days. lol

Yes you said something about Trump, but it is negated because you dared talk shit about Obama. He's Black Jesus to them. Go say a few hail mary's as penance.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
Yes you said something about Trump, but it is negated because you dared talk shit about Obama. He's Black Jesus to them. Go say a few hail mary's as penance.

You're right. I really think the Hero-Worship of a very shitty murderous president is ludicrous. Oh..but he played the media game well and had a pretty smile. So...all his negatives are okay!

Surtur
You're right. I really think the Hero-Worship of a very shitty murderous president is ludicrous. Oh..but he played the media game well and had a pretty smile. So...all his negatives are okay!

Indeed, Nobel peace prize. Bombs dropped everyday...lol.

This just in, Trump's been awarded "most respectful tweeter of the year" because we live in the Twilight Zone.

dadudemon
Indeed, Nobel peace prize. Bombs dropped everyday...lol.

This just in, Trump's been awarded "most respectful tweeter of the year" because we live in the Twilight Zone.

Trump getting Most Respectful Person of the Year award does make as much sense as Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize.

BackFire
I think even Obama has said his Nobel peace prize was pretty silly.

Silent Master
He still accepted it though.

Robtard

^
Oh my, even when Trumpers get one step closer to what they want, they still flip out. Funny.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
^
Oh my, even when Trumpers get one step closer to what they want, they still flip out. Funny.

Okay smile

Rockydonovang
Trump deserves 0 credit for this policy: it's not his original idea. He's a plagiarizer.
Except Trump's policy is different from Obama's policy.

But don't let details get in the way of your ramblings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.