most intelligent being in comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
I think Galactus,even Reed and Doom can barely understand the most rudimentary controls on his world ship,and as mortal minds go i have Reed at#1 and Doom at#1-a(they are very close) how beings that have super human minds like the Leader or Modok because of an outside enhancement place against them i`m not sure.Although they don`t seem capable of doing anything that would set them apart from Reed or Doom.Than you have Thanos or Odin who both have incredible intellects.There are many I`m missing or haven`t thought of but please chime in on your pick

1.Galactus
2.Odin
3.Thanos
4.Reed Richards(best mortal mind)
5.Doctor Doom
6.leader
7.Modok
was hoping to get to 10 but to tiered right now.

Philosophía
Dax-Novu.

TethAdamTheRock
I like to exclude cosmic awareness level guys, because thats not true intelligence.

Braniac

zom1967
yeah thats why I included the mortal guys,i`ts really not fair having them go against universally intelligent cosmics,TonyStark ,Hank pym,bruce Banner,High Evoulutionary,the asian kid who helped Galactus against the chaos king,Bruce Wayne ,Lex Luthor,Darkseid,Supreme Intelligence(though more like a composite of minds channeled into a computer main frame,while where at it Issac the computer who runs titan,and how can I forget the watchers especially The One a composite of the watchers race intelligence,oh and the Celestials the Stranger,the Mad thinker,Black Panther,kang,The ovoids,Brainiac,Letterman from the electric company,and who can count higher than The Count from sesamy st.,even guys like Yoda,the Sith lord,OB1,all these guys have been in a comic at one time or another and i really didn`t even include a lot of d.c guys and women for that matter sorry wonder woman,had some fun with this so please don`t get in an tisey over it it was just meant in fun!

Mindset
Doom

Adam Grimes
Adam Grimes

xJLxKing

cdtm
Guy Gardner.

MrMind
Originally posted by cdtm
Guy Gardner.

i was gonna say brainiac 5 but this is the right answer smokin'

Badabing
Originally posted by cdtm
Guy Gardner. You may be the smartest person on KMC. thumb up

quanchi112
Thanos.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos. https://s2.postimg.org/mra816x8p/twitter_thanos5.png

"Id"
Batman

Stoic
Rune King Thor is up there with the top. Unless omniscient means something other than all knowing.

One_Angry_Scot
The great zom is back. How you doing mate?

Board Walker
Number 1 = Batman

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
The great zom is back. How you doing mate? Oh I didn't notice it was him. What the phuck is wrong with me?

JBL
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom You think Batman is smarter than Galactus,Reed, Doom, leader..etc??? Lol

Mindset
Originally posted by JBL
You think Batman is smarter than Galactus,Reed, Doom, leader..etc??? Lol Are you drunk?

JBL
Originally posted by Mindset
Are you drunk? Sorry, wrong guy. I was aiming at boardwalk crazy post about batman being number 1.

Board Walker
Originally posted by JBL
You think Batman is smarter than Galactus,Reed, Doom, leader..etc??? Lol

Yes he is, have you been reading the Dark Nights: Metal series? Batman has had, and currently has multiversal awareness/knowledge (IE when he learned everything in the multiverse during his time on the Chair).

On top of that Batmans feats when it comes to technology and supernatural lore, has allowed him to go head to head with multiversal beings such as Darkseid in combat.

Zack M
Mr. Oz AKA Jor-El.

Adam Grimes
Reported for spoilers

Zack M
stick out tongue

Philosophía
Originally posted by xJLxKing
i'm curious. Why would you say Dax-Novu. He created a meta-fictional weapon designed to instantly adapt to anything , and he was also the one who sealed the entire Multiverse within the Orrery and harnessed the Bleed. He's also the smartest of the Monitors, a race of beings so advanced their nanotech is one of the most advanced ones when inside the DCU.

Think of him as meta-fictional Lucifer written by Grant Morrison, and that would be quite accurate.

Mindset

zom1967
One Angry Scott thanks for welcoming me back i missed posting here lots of good content.Would like to stick with comics as far as arguing and not mothers this time around LoL,also must be close to the 5G mark as far as my comic collection,good to here from you and hope you are well!

zom1967
to poster Adam Grimes,Ric Grimes who to me may not be the smartest guy in the world,but if you combine his intellect,leadership,toughness,fighting ability(he has had his ass kicked every now and then but it adds to the realism)will do anything to win,bit off a guy`s jugular just when they had you thinking it`s hopeless,and that .357 colt python he carries is one intimidating firearm.To get a good idea of how bad ass Ric is just watch the bar scene at the end of the episode Nebraska,hershal and glenn are scared shitless when ric stands off against these two punks from philly(it`s OK i can say that i`m from philly and we have more than are fair share of jackasses).But to me this became an instant classic scene in the history of TV,and the show itself is the highest rated cable show in history and all though the ratings have dropped the mid-season final should still draw 10-15 million viewers.I never thought a show would come along and unseat The Sopranos as my fave show although they are like #1A to me they should have made a couple of more seasons to me but unfortunately with the death of James Gandolfini we can`t even get a reunion movie.

DarkSaint85
Zom has been missed.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by zom1967
to poster Adam Grimes,Ric Grimes who to me may not be the smartest guy in the world,but if you combine his intellect,leadership,toughness,fighting ability(he has had his ass kicked every now and then but it adds to the realism)will do anything to win,bit off a guy`s jugular just when they had you thinking it`s hopeless,and that .357 colt python he carries is one intimidating firearm.To get a good idea of how bad ass Ric is just watch the bar scene at the end of the episode Nebraska,hershal and glenn are scared shitless when ric stands off against these two punks from philly(it`s OK i can say that i`m from philly and we have more than are fair share of jackasses).But to me this became an instant classic scene in the history of TV,and the show itself is the highest rated cable show in history and all though the ratings have dropped the mid-season final should still draw 10-15 million viewers.I never thought a show would come along and unseat The Sopranos as my fave show although they are like #1A to me they should have made a couple of more seasons to me but unfortunately with the death of James Gandolfini we can`t even get a reunion movie. That's too much information for my brain.

zom1967
Mr.Grimes i could not have said it better,I tend to ramble and I AM BEING A GOOD BOY FOR NOW!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.