If you could watch one movie again for the first time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther
If you could choose to watch one movie again for the first time, which one would you choose? Any movie, any version, any theater or entertainment center of your choice.

Arachnid1
Hard choice.

Spiderman 2
The Dark Knight
Interstellar
Martyrs
Fight Club
Inception
Forrest Gump

If I really had to force a choice, probably Spiderman 2, because bias.

EDIT: This thread and my answer to it made me realize that none ofthe Marvel made hero films have yet outdone TDK or Spiderman 2 for me. Insane. Here's to hoping Avengers 3 is the first.

relentless1
either Jurassic park or the Dark Knight..both of those films are timeless classics that id love to recapture first time wonder

tkitna
Dazed And Confused
American Beauty

Impediment
Pulp Fiction
The Last Unicorn
A Night at the Opera
To Kill a Mockingbird

Firefly218
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Hard choice.

Spiderman 2
The Dark Knight
Interstellar
Martyrs
Fight Club
Inception
Forrest Gump

If I really had to force a choice, probably Spiderman 2, because bias.

EDIT: This thread and my answer to it made me realize that none ofthe Marvel made hero films have yet outdone TDK or Spiderman 2 for me. Insane. Here's to hoping Avengers 3 is the first. A+ for including Interstellar. That movie was a beautiful first time experience

CPT Space Bomb
Easy choice for me. Fellowship of the Ring. No brainer.

Firefly218
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Easy choice for me. Fellowship of the Ring. No brainer. thumb up thumb up thumb up so many thumbs up

Nibedicus
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Easy choice for me. Fellowship of the Ring. No brainer.

Same. Especially since my gf atm time stood me up that day (even tho I kept telling her for weeks how excited I was and how important it was for me) and I had to watch it pissed off and alone. Broke up with her that same day (after the movie, thru text).

Also, my current wife is a bigger LOTR buff than I am. If I could get the chance to watch the trilogy with her for the first time it would have been freakin awesome.

ariasmathew
I have watched a great thriller and Mystery movie again second time "Restitution Road". It's a great movie which full fill your twist of movies.

If you are also a fan of #thrillermovies? Don't miss out to watch

roughrider
Wipe my brain of 40 years of memories, and sit me in a theatre to watch the first Star Wars for the 'first time.'

jaden101
The Usual Suspects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.