Debates you'd still like to see/participate in?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
Are there any aspects of Star Wars debating you're still passionate about? Any debates you'd like to witness unfold from ideas to reality, and perhaps partake in? Does KMC have any potential for a few last great skirmishes like in the days of yore?

Or has the fire in your heart been forever snuffed out? Have the veterans of wordplay retired for good? Shall we produce some quality discussion a few more times before the end, or nah?

Ursumeles
A threeway debate between Kun (Nova?), Revan (Ant) and ILS (Krayt) would be great.

JKBart
lets make one final giant debate between the greatest legends and then we all an hero as brutally and painfully ass we can when the debate is over

writing "KMC 2017" on our walls, best with our blood

imagine this shit when people across the whole world are found dead with these writings, in all the continents, shit

Azronger
Originally posted by Ursumeles
A threeway debate between Kun (Nova?), Revan (Ant) and ILS (Krayt) would be great.

I'd be content with just Kun vs Krayt tbh.

DarthAnt66
I've offered to debate ILS on Revan vs Krayt many times.

The offer is still up, too.

Azronger
Haven't you forgotten about your Revan arguments, though? And didn't you say you are done with Legends canon?

DarthAnt66
A lot of them, and generally speaking, but that particular debate I'll re-learn and re-invest in.

Ursumeles
Tbh, ILS response would be something like "Krayt ruled the Galaxy, Revan didn't."

Solar Power
I wish Silver's brief return lasted long enough to see him debate Ant.

DarthAnt66
I offered Silver to debate me on CV back when he returned. Sadly, he refused.

Azronger
Has there ever been a big Sheev vs Luke or Sheev vs Taalon debate?

Kurk
Dooku (Nova) vs Mace (Ant/???)

EU Prioritized; No Gilliard wanking

Bane & Zannah (DMB when he's not high) vs Vader & Starkiller (???)

JKBart
Kbroskywalker reping Darth Caedus

vs

S_W_Legend reping Revan

godemperortrump
Ant can't debate without Gillard wank, it's his only argument.

There aren't too many debates I'd like to see, (other than DMB vs anyone about anything, I like the guy) but I would not like to see another debate with Kun or Revan or Vader. ****ing sick to death of those characters now.

TheMuser
Honestly, i'd be happy with a slap fight between myself and some other low tier debater who sucks just as much as I do....oh wait, I don't have time for SW debating, cause school/work/life....RIP me

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by godemperortrump
Ant can't debate without Gillard wank, it's his only argument.
I didn't know Revan and friends were propped up by Nick.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Azronger
I'd be content with just Kun vs Krayt tbh.
Pffft Revan>Malak>Kun

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart
Kbroskywalker reping Jaina or Ahsoka

vs

S_W_Legend reping Darth Thanaton ftfy

TenebrousWay
ftfy

Orgus Din

Azronger
Yup. Orgus Din has Count Dooku level Force abilities... as does Senya apparently. And Exal Kressh as well.

Lmao.

Jmanghan
Tempest vs Stealth Moose and Nai

godemperortrump
^ Tempest doesn't debate seriously. Any debate with Nai he gets humbled and then posts a bunch of gifs. Cringey as hell and makes him look pathetic.

Haschwalth
Darthant(Revan) vs Azronger(krayt)

ILS
Newguy (Krayt) vs Ant (Revan) would be the most legit version of that debate. Throw in Nai or Azronger representing Kun and it'll be the most entertainment this place has had in a long time.

Azronger
Well, I'm no worse with Krayt than I am with Kun. Perhaps NewGuy could rep Krayt better, though. Regardless, it'd be a damn pain for the Kun supporter to get past the SF Malak >>> Kun quote without it turning into a debate about WotC rather than the characters thenselves.

Azronger
But it seems like a free-for-all between Darth Krayt, Exar Kun and Revan - or any fight between those three depending on who is representing them - is what the people want right now.

So what shall it be? Ant has vowed to re-learn the ways of Revan. Shall anyone step up to defend the ponytail swaggers to make his toil worth the effort? ILS, NewGuy and myself have been nominated for the Galactic Sith Emperor Darth Krayt's champion; Nai, Nova and myself have been suggested for the Dark Lord of the Sith Exar Kun's aegis. Which one of these individuals will stand up to the Shadow of a once Prodigal Knight?

Haschwalth
Mace Windu and darth Caedus fit into this as well tbh.

Haschwalth
Those 5 plus Tenebrous/Plagueis Make for the most heated Debates.
With Yoda/Sidious/Valk/Luke/KF Anni a tier above

Azronger
I'm pretty sure most here are tired of Yoda, Sheev, Valk and Anakin. Luke hasn't been seriously debated that much to my knowledge, so perhaps something could be done with him. Not sure what people's standing is on Mace, Tenebrous and Plagueis debates though. I'd wager no one wants to debate Caedus until Ant gets his RT out.

Haschwalth
I'm pretty sure most here are tired of Yoda, Sheev, Valk and Anakin. Luke hasn't been seriously debated that much to my knowledge, so perhaps something could be done with him. Not sure what people's standing is on Mace, Tenebrous and Plagueis debates though. I'd wager no one wants to debate Caedus until Ant gets his RT out.

yeah, we need to get off Yoda/Sheev/Valk for awhile tbh.
So nobody will be debating caedus for another few years.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Mace Windu and darth Caedus fit into this as well tbh. A Mace debate would be interesting, but Jacen is below the rest tbh.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by godemperortrump
^ Tempest doesn't debate seriously. Any debate with Nai he gets humbled and then posts a bunch of gifs. Cringey as hell and makes him look pathetic. Tempest has never been beaten in a debate (AFAIK), and the only people who ever even challenge him are Moose and Nai.

I can't really see anyone else giving him a real challenge besides them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Tempest has never been beaten in a debate (AFAIK), and the only people who ever even challenge him are Moose and Nai.

I can't really see anyone else giving him a real challenge besides them. You do realize you don't count, right ? Your opinion is worthless.

Zenwolf
But it seems like a free-for-all between Darth Krayt, Exar Kun and Revan - or any fight between those three depending on who is representing them - is what the people want right now.

It is? Never really saw that, but interesting.

Azronger
Originally posted by Zenwolf
It is? Never really saw that, but interesting.

no expression

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I've offered to debate ILS on Revan vs Krayt many times.

The offer is still up, too.

Originally posted by Haschwalth
Darthant(Revan) vs Azronger(krayt)

Originally posted by ILS
Newguy (Krayt) vs Ant (Revan) would be the most legit version of that debate. Throw in Nai or Azronger representing Kun and it'll be the most entertainment this place has had in a long time.

Azronger
Or how about Ulic vs Malak vs Wyyrlok? The duel of the second fiddles instead of the big guns.

Personally would prefer the big guns but hey, it's an idea.

Azronger
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Tempest has never been beaten in a debate (AFAIK), and the only people who ever even challenge him are Moose and Nai.

I can't really see anyone else giving him a real challenge besides them.

My master has a zero moron policy. So no, he'll not debate those two.

Zenwolf
no expression

Sorry, still waking up. Fair enough.

Azronger
So is anyone willing to step up and argue for any of those three? Or is even the currently most wanted debate on the site going to be aborted due to laziness? What's the deal here?

Zenwolf
So is anyone willing to step up and argue for any of those three? Or is even the currently most wanted debate on the site going to be aborted due to laziness? What's the deal here?

Would if I could, sorry.

JKBart
i can debate windu vs kun

for windu ofc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.