Monster Hunter World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
Qrz3zysD7cU

So is anyone here interested in this game? I'm a newcomer to the series and am currently making my way through MH4U (I've got MHGen too, but plan on getting through 4 first), and it's fun so far. World will probably be a day 1 buy for me just for the co-op fun potential. Hunting down a massive beast with some friends is just too good to pass up.

Bentley
Fun series, too bad I don't intend to buy the consoles where this one is getting published.

Kazenji
I've read with this one that they're doing it in a way to bring in new people, While also keeping the current fanbase happy

i am also new to the series, Haven't touched any of the games.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Bentley
Fun series, too bad I don't intend to buy the consoles where this one is getting published. Do you have a PC? If so, its going to get released on that eventually if you hold out

Originally posted by Kazenji
I've read with this one that they're doing it in a way to bring in new people, While also keeping the current fanbase happy

i am also new to the series, Haven't touched any of the games. Which one are you starting with? One of the DS entries or World next month?

BTW guys, World comes out in a month and a half on Jan 26th. Thats a good amount of time to get through a DS entry if you want to try it out. You can get 4 Ultimate pretty cheap these days, and many consider it the best game in the franchise

Kazenji
Originally posted by Arachnid1

Which one are you starting with? One of the DS entries or World next month?

Can't play the DS game as i don't own one.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Kazenji
Can't play the DS game as i don't own one. Gotcha

Well if World is half as good as what I'm experiencing on 4U so far, the wait will be worth it. Also, if you have a Wii, Monster Hunter 3 is on that

BruceSkywalker
game looks interesting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.