Super-Skrull vs Metamorpho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smurph
Fight in downtown NYC, no civilians around.

Facee
^ SS stomps

Nice fight sissy. thumb up

Zack M
Metamorpho.

Bentley
I favor Metamorpho, legit character.

Glorificus
Super Skrull.

Smurph
Originally posted by Facee
^ SS stomps

Nice fight sissy. thumb up thumb up

Zack M
SS better have his shields up, because Meta can just turn into mist and avoid pretty much every attack.

MrMind
metamorpho

Stoic
Originally posted by Zack M
SS better have his shields up, because Meta can just turn into mist and avoid pretty much every attack.

I'm thinking that the shields would only be able to contain him. Not sure how he'd actually beat him though? Gotta go with Metamorpho on this. I think that it would take a while, but he should eventually win.

Zack M
Yeah, Meta has been able to bring the smack down on multiple Green lanterns. Meta's got this.

leonidas
yeah rex would handle him. it might take a bit though and if rex gets insta-bubbled skrull could end it (i don't think rex would have a way out of a simple bubble) but the starting distance here would hurt the chances of that. by then rex could go invisible himself and would have several options for taking the skrull out.

Smurph
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah rex would handle him. it might take a bit though and if rex gets insta-bubbled skrull could end it (i don't think rex would have a way out of a simple bubble) but the starting distance here would hurt the chances of that. by then rex could go invisible himself and would have several options for taking the skrull out. Yeah. A nova blast would still hit Rex though.

If SS was creative, he could make himself a force bubble to protect his breathing. Thing physiology might protect against many of Rex's other attacks, but I guess he would still have lots of options to get inside Skrull and attack.

SS would also be powered up through any explosive attacks though, so Rex would have to be sneaky rather than launch a direct offensive.

Zack M
Would that attack really work if Meta turns to acid, gasses, etc...?

Smurph
Are you asking if acids and gasses can burn? Or if Metamorpho should be fine regardless?

I posted the thread cause I wasn't sure what the outcome would be. If you're confident he wins against Super Skrull, you should be able to answer that question.

Zack M
I don't think it would work, because Meta can just reform.

Smurph
Ok.

Any scans to back that up?

Zack M
He's reformed from being reduced to just a puddle. Some good respect threads here.

https://vk.com/topic-132066676_35233370

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2ullmf/respect_metamorpho_the_element_man/

Philosophía
I think Super Skrull is out of his weight class.

This looks good on paper due to Metamorpho's versatility, but KL'rt is too powerful.

He could just contain him inside a force field and Metamorpho would never get out, and take his time burning every trace of him.

DarkSaint85
Skrull wins.

staxamillion
unless metamorpho is prep/bloodlusted ss wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.