Mastered UI Goku vs perm-fusion Kefla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Lets say Kefla keeps with the original concept of potera fusion, and becomes a regular sparring partner for Goku. She carries over all her LSSJ amps to the next round.

How long can UI Goku take her down before he gets overwhelmed.

Say they spar about ten times a day, every day for an entire year. Giving Goku just enough time to rest between UI powerups.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Mastered UI? Goku wins every time.

AuraAngel
I feel like Kefla would eventually get a grasp of UI herself to be honest lol.

cdtm
You know, Kefla didn't really look hurt from that final Kamehameha. Just pushed back.

In fact, she took a lot of abuse, both from Blue and UI, and kept bouncing back.

We've never seen a potera fusion defeated. Even transmutation couldn't stop Vegetto.

What if fusions are unstoppable? Maybe because of some kind of healing factor, or some side effect of the magic that forms them. You can hurt them, you can beat them around all day, but you can't stop them. Like Juggernaut or Shaggy Man.

Galan007
Originally posted by cdtm
You know, Kefla didn't really look hurt from that final Kamehameha. Just pushed back.

In fact, she took a lot of abuse, both from Blue and UI, and kept bouncing back.
Yeah, but aside from the fact that Goku's energy was almost entirely depleted against Kefla, he also hadn't 'mastered' the offensive aspect of UI when he fought her.

All of Goku's attacks were essentially neutered because of the conscious thought he was putting into them:
https://i.imgur.com/JylUtHg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/VyOUJIK.jpg

When he *fully* masters UI, however, his offense should be just as efficient/effective as his defense. thumb up

That said, a 'fresh' Goku with mastered UI stomps Kefla every time, imo... And, I don't think Kefla's ability to adapt on the fly during battle would necessarily help her attain UI. As I've mentioned in the past: putting conscious thought into attaining UI seems entirely counterproductive(*see Vegeta trying to do so in ep. 117, lol*) /shrug

SSJGGogeta

We've never seen a potera fusion defeated. Even transmutation couldn't stop Vegetto.

What if fusions are unstoppable? Maybe because of some kind of healing factor, or some side effect of the magic that forms them. You can hurt them, you can beat them around all day, but you can't stop them. Like Juggernaut or Shaggy Man.

Uh, potara fusion doesn't give you magic abilities or some shit. You have no basis in that assumption.

Honestly, the coffee candy Vegetto was probably just shrunk down while using a barrier that coated his body. He did the same thing to avoid being absorbed, even though he was shrunk down. There's more reason to support that idea than there is to say potara fusion just makes you invincible, lmao.

Also, if what you're saying is true, how could you possibly expect Superman to beat Vegetto? wink

bbrem123

Kefla was definitely hurt. Which is why she went all out. After Goku said he was getting the hang of UI he started hurting her. Go back and watch. I though she was taking no damage either but she was for sure.

See video at 5:30
3KSuW6JqtwA

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by bbrem123
Kefla was definitely hurt. Which is why she went all out. After Goku said he was getting the hang of UI he started hurting her. Go back and watch. I though she was taking no damage either but she was for sure.

See video at 5:30
3KSuW6JqtwA

Honestly, I think the most impressive thing about that fight is how well Kefla did. She was able to react to, and even counter Goku's attacks to a degree. Whereas Toppo and Dyspo weren't even able to register when he moved.

She was probably somewhere in between SSJB KKX10 and Jiren, in terms of power- which is stupid impressive. Not quite UI Goku level, but impressive all the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.