MCU Black Bolt vs. Quake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
The King vs. Worldbreaker

Round 1: H2H
Round 2: Abilities allowed

Who wins

nfactor1995
Is Inhumans worth watching?

carthage
no

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by nfactor1995
Is Inhumans worth watching?

Not particularly. If you are curious to see the characters in action, rather just youtube some clips. They are fairly easy to find. Like this one of Black Bolt. Jump to 1:35 to see him in action:

LhhYThnfdDI

Anyway, onto the topic at hand:

Round 1: Daisy wins comfortably. Black Bolt has shown fairly decent H2H skill, but has only fought fodder for the most part, and has no feats comparable to Daisy's best.

Round 2: This comes down to a quick draw, because both could easily oneshot the other. I want to say Black Bolt, purely because all he basically needs to do is grunt, but Daisy is pretty quick with her own blasts as well.

BruceSkywalker
i can;t remember if Black Bolt did anything worth while?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i can;t remember if Black Bolt did anything worth while?

Black Bolt did mostly... sign language.

Seriously, that clip I posted is probably the most noteworthy thing he did across 8 episodes of the show. Across the entire season 1, he literally only uses his powers 3 times.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Black Bolt did mostly... sign language.

Seriously, that clip I posted is probably the most noteworthy thing he did across 8 episodes of the show. Across the entire season 1, he literally only uses his powers 3 times.

that was one of things i hated.. block bolt should've used his powers more

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
that was one of things i hated.. block bolt should've used his powers more

Yeah, the whole thing was such a BS tease job. Because we get multiple characters dropping hints that a fully-powered scream could potentially city bust, but then we hardly see him do anything.

I mean when his most noteworthy showing is saying "goodbye, brother" in what I would consider library voice (because you can see he isn't even trying to speak loudly), you know the show failed to deliver.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, the whole thing was such a BS tease job. Because we get multiple characters dropping hints that a fully-powered scream could potentially city bust, but then we hardly see him do anything.

I mean when his most noteworthy showing is saying "goodbye, brother" in what I would consider library voice (because you can see he isn't even trying to speak loudly), you know the show failed to deliver.

i would agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.