Ezra Bridger vs Haazen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Round 1:
"Jedi" Haazen vs Prime Ezra
(a) Sabers Only
(b) All Out

♦ 10m start on the streets of Coruscant

Round 2:
Prime Haazen vs Prime Ezra
(a) Sabers only
(b) All Out

♦ 10m start on streets of Coruscant

Bonus Round

Replace Ezra with Kanan

Zenwolf
There's no real point for R1, there really isn't a point for the saber rounds either. But Haazen takes R2 in all out.

In fact, either way this is a spite depending on how you look at it.

Kurk
Haazen is really that sh1t? Wow.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kurk
Haazen is really that sh1t? Wow.

Well 'Jedi' Haazen only appeared in like one flashback where he was sent to the floor by Dossa, the rest of the time after he was just clearing bodies and then getting transformed. I wouldn't even call any time before he fell to the dark side as him being any kind of Jedi, cause he wasn't.

He only really has anything of value after he's fallen to the dark side.

Nephthys
Jedi Haazen has a Scout-level force connection. He got whooped by non-force sensitives.

Sith Haazen shits on Ezra with impunity.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Nephthys
Jedi Haazen has a Scout-level force connection. He got whooped by non-force sensitives.

Sith Haazen shits on Ezra with impunity.

Nah, Scout is much better than Jedi Haazen. She at least has somewhat useful abilities, Haazen as a 'Jedi'(he really doesn't even deserve that) doesn't.

Kurk
Scout? You mean that whiny kid from Dark Rendevous?

What if it's Kanan?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kurk
Scout? You mean that whiny kid from Dark Rendevous?

What if it's Kanan?

It doesn't really change anything.

If Neph is referring to Tallisibeth, then I guess. But I mean, even she had good precog abilities, hence her nickname and she at least trained in combat to compensate for lack of Force.

Haazen meanwhile as a 'Jedi' just ran the coat tails of others.

Nephthys
Kanan dies to his lightning as painfully as Ezra would.

Its impossible for either to even approach him, and even if they could his Force powers are way more advanced that they can deal with. Dude was mind-fvcking Draay and killing multiple Jedi with lightning.

I meant the kid from DR, yes.

UCanShootMyNova
Kanan ragdolls with his city busting TK.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.