Super Android 17 Vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Serious Surfer, who wins

Damborgson
Super 17 one shots.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Super 17 one shots.

cdtm
Don't be foolish, Norrin is > entire Dragon Ball franchise. He's defeated and absorbed the power of Uni-Lord, a being far above the likes of Zeno.

Obvously, Surfer wins in a stomp here.

carver9
Norrin dies easily and I actually like Surfer more than Android 17.

cdtm
Says the imbecile who seriously argued Jiren > Molecule Man.

carver9
So now we are starting with insults.? Molecule Man is powerful but his durability sucks. Jiren could blitz him as soon as the bell ring and squeeze his head off. It's just that simple. Now get out of your feelings and stay on topic. No one here ever agrees with you on anything DB related. You are just a random visitor on this side of the forum.

cdtm
1. We're well past "starting", as you well know, ableist.

2. Thanks for proving my point.

Here in writing, I can't make this shite up.

Inedian
Originally posted by carver9
So now we are starting with insults.? Molecule Man is powerful but his durability sucks. Jiren could blitz him as soon as the bell ring and squeeze his head off. It's just that simple. Now get out of your feelings and stay on topic. No one here ever agrees with you on anything DB related. You are just a random visitor on this side of the forum.

Jiren doesn't stand a chance against Molecule Man in any possible scenario.

17 should win very easily against Norrin.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by cdtm
Jiren > Molecule Man. wat

Damborgson
Originally posted by Inedian
Jiren doesn't stand a chance against Molecule Man in any possible scenario.

17 should win very easily against Norrin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.