Marka Ragnos vs. 14 ABY Luke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
In this match up, Tavion is successful reviving Ragnos. Luke is the first to encounter him. Who wins? Also, they are not fighting on Korriban despite Tavions attempt happening there so no Nexus interference occurs. They fight in the plains of Dantooine instead. Who wins?

Sabers
Force
All out.

Azronger
Luke stomps

Ursumeles
Depends on Luke's mental state. He wins if he's serious.

LordOfTheLight
Assuming Luke is serious, he stomps.

JKBart
Marka gets slaughtered

darthbane77
Ragnos, solidly.

JKBart
XDDDDDDDD

Azronger
laughing out loud

Ursumeles
Originally posted by darthbane77
Ragnos, solidly. Based on?

The Merchant
How do you guys interpret Lukes warning that if Ragnos is reborn, that it will take his and the present Jedi he was talking to full strengths combined to stop Ragnos?

Azronger
Originally posted by The Merchant
How do you guys interpret Lukes warning that if Ragnos is reborn, that it will take his and the present Jedi he was talking to full strengths combined to stop Ragnos?

He's just suggesting possibilities born of ignorance. He admits as much right before lol.

Zenwolf
Luke is really humble to himself, heh.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Based on? I'll get the source that influenced by answer, a buddy of mine has it, so it might take some time for me to get it, until he's on Facebook or something.

Ursumeles
What does the "source" even says?

NewGuy01
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.