Best Superpower for Sexual Intercourse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Which abilities would be more effective for sexual intercourse (with a willing partner, at a legal age, presumably human).

Wolverine's Healing Factor
Mister Fantastic Body shifting
Superboy's tactile TK
Vision's Density Manipulation
Doctor Light's Light Manipulation
Daredevil's Super Senses

You don't get any of the drawbacks from these abilities. We rate them only for intercourse purposes and not about external things like conquering the world or get richer to be more sexually appealing.

Damborgson
Drunk thread? -cringe-

Mr. Fantastic though, easily.

riv6672
Daredevil, as you could sense all her body's changes in heart rate, blood pressure etc.

Mr. Fantastic, if you believe all women want is to be impaled by a cartoonishly long cock.

DarkSaint85
Dr Light,so she can't see you.

riv6672
So, a light switch then.

TheHulk
Urrrrm........I guess anything that makes that dopamine release/rush better....

RealityWarper
Mister fantastic and Daredevil.

Adam Grimes
Not being french.

Magnon
Batman.

(He reveals his superpower to Flash in the latest DC movie, no need to repeat it here.)

xJLxKing

CentaurSuperman
hulk dick

"Id"
TK

ghostman
no telepathy?

lol tk

cdtm
I'll go with hf, no question.

Eternal youth, limitless sex drive, and an excuse to take a few "risks" (David Carradine sure could have used a hf..)

Bentley
Good to see a variety of replies. I kind of thing I might have missed some decent options that could make it a competition.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Not being french.

The lack of this never bothered me when I slept with french women.

Originally posted by ghostman
no telepathy?

lol tk

Telepathy would make you skip sex altogether mostly.

Originally posted by Magnon
Batman.

(He reveals his superpower to Flash in the latest DC movie, no need to repeat it here.)

This is about being good at sex, not being good at wanking one's self.

beatboks
With the right knowledge of a womans anatomy/nervous system/pleasure centres tactile TK would make you a sex god able to please any woman by simultaineously exciting every pleasure centre.

Without that knowledge DD's senses would at least let you well untruly know when your doimg what turns her on (remember everyones different, different pleasure centres have a different level of effect on different people)

cdtm
Matt's power would be a nightmare, imo.

Think about it. *queef queef queef, slobber gurgle, queef queef queef*

Normal everyday intercourse becomes that, every time.

Damborgson
Originally posted by cdtm

Think about it. *queef queef queef, slobber gurgle, queef queef queef*

https://media.giphy.com/media/rBYc4tkIeLCNy/200.gif

Vanguard
Im going Wolverine's healing factor. You could climax like 100 times, right?

zom1967
It all depends if she can take my whole 12 inches that would actually be 3 pumps x my 4 tremendous incher.ha I would actually think reeds power as he could satisfy a woman from like 2 blocks away.

Omac9
Not on the list...but anyone with telepathy/mind control.
At that point you can be terrible but still make her believe you're the best sexual partner ever.

cdtm
As you're reading her fantasies about the guy she wish's she was with instead of you, and how she never had to fake orgasm's with him..

Mind control is bad for the ego, may as well just rent a truck stop hooker.

Omac9
There's a difference between making her think you're someone else and making her believe that you are now her ultimate sexual encounter.

Digi
Originally posted by Bentley
Which abilities would be more effective for sexual intercourse (with a willing partner, at a legal age, presumably human).

Being really, really rich.

cdtm
Originally posted by Omac9
There's a difference between making her think you're someone else and making her believe that you are now her ultimate sexual encounter.

If you're so worried about underperforming, may as well just slip her roofies.. Amounts to the same thing, ethically.

Any self respecting man would feel pretty low having to use mind control on a woman. Instead of just being so awesome, he doesn't have to.

Omac9
If you're so worried about underperforming, may as well just slip her roofies.. Amounts to the same thing, ethically.

Any self respecting man would feel pretty low having to use mind control on a woman. Instead of just being so awesome, he doesn't have to.

Using any form of super power(s) to enhance or alter sex for the purposes of making it better for your partner is already crossing a moral line.
By your logic why even use any super power? Why not just "be awesome" as you put it.

cdtm
Originally posted by Omac9
Using any form of super power(s) to enhance or alter sex for the purposes of making it better for your partner is already crossing a moral line.
By your logic why even use any super power? Why not just "be awesome" as you put it.

There's a huge difference between slipping someone a roofie and getting your dick pumped.

Mind control crosses every universal ethical boundry.

Omac9
First, the experience of having your senses dulled almost to the point of unconsciousness isn't the same as being coherent and "believing" you're having the best sex in your life.

However, I do agree with you that both are undoubtedly morally/ethically wrong.....but that wasn't the question of the thread.

Yamcha
Human Torch

h1a8
Wolverine

Steve Zodiac
Purple man's pheromones for me. Thanks!

Mindship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tHxKBThxaw

Regular TK, not TTK (close enough).

Stoic
Telepathy.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Telepathy.

"I'M COMING!"

("Dammit, if only he was a little bit bigger.. Good thing he has a sweet car."

Edit: To be honest, I really do think that movie is a bad representation of how tp would work out..

Assuming no mind control, all you can really do is sift out if somethings working or not.

But real thrills come from the unexpected.. From pleasent surprises.

So maybe, yeah, you can read "I wish he'd try this". And maybe she doesn't like it after all. Or maybe you're bad at it. Or maybe she really never wanted it, and it was a forbidden fruit appeal..

And you won't ever do the unexpected by following her thoughts.

Stoic
"I'M COMING!"

("Dammit, if only he was a little bit bigger.. Good thing he has a sweet car."

Edit: To be honest, I really do think that movie is a bad representation of how tp would work out..

Assuming no mind control, all you can really do is sift out if somethings working or not.

But real thrills come from the unexpected.. From pleasent surprises.

So maybe, yeah, you can read "I wish he'd try this". And maybe she doesn't like it after all. Or maybe you're bad at it. Or maybe she really never wanted it, and it was a forbidden fruit appeal..

And you won't ever do the unexpected by following her thoughts.

Telepathy would be the best imo, because you could literally make your partner believe that you were having sex in the most impossible of places, and enjoying it. You could also make them believe that sex with you was the greatest thing on Earth. Just remember that a large percentage of great sex comes from the mind.

Steve Zodiac
Julian May wrote a Sci-Fi book called Intervention about 30 years ago. One of the villains had high-level TP and he would punish his lover by taking over her nervous system and triggering orgasm after orgasm after orgasm until she was wrecked and then he'd continue, he killed her by orgasm.

Stoic
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Julian May wrote a Sci-Fi book called Intervention about 30 years ago. One of the villains had high-level TP and he would punish his lover by taking over her nervous system and triggering orgasm after orgasm after orgasm until she was wrecked and then he'd continue, he killed her by orgasm.

I'll check it out.

Omac9
Telepathy would be the best imo, because you could literally make your partner believe that you were having sex in the most impossible of places, and enjoying it. You could also make them believe that sex with you was the greatest thing on Earth. Just remember that a large percentage of great sex comes from the mind.

Exactly what I was saying earlier... smile

Steve Zodiac
I'll check it out. The series on either side of it are excellent also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.