Eragon Shadeslayer in Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
@Zenwolf, please don't b1tch at me about this.

Who do you think is the strongest jedi/sith Eragon could defeat in 1. Sabers 2. All-Out?

The weakest jedi/sith who could beat him?

Cmon my Eragon fans.

ares834
Eragon is garbage. Get this shit out of here.

Kurk
Like you've even read the books

cs_zoltan
Reported.

UCanShootMyNova
R1: TPM Maul.

R2: Does Eragon have access to Death Words? Does he have his standard equipment. What are we counting as standard equipment?

Nephthys
Eragon probably owns all out. The Force isn't a match for real magic and Eragons is fairly broken.

UCanShootMyNova
Well if he has Death Words anyone who faces him will die with a word. Eragon is also perfectly willing to do that as well given he's used death Death Words on random opponents before. Then again, beings like Nihilus can drain him with a thought and likely would as well. All depends on the morales and reaction speed of his opponent. I think most high tier Sith ( by that I mean Dooku level and up ) would take him in all out as long as he doesn't have his heap of Eldunari.

Kurk
I'm more concerned how he would fair in a saber fight. His augmentation is clearly at least on the level of a low tier jedi knight. While we're at it, can we speculate on Galbatorix with all of his eldunari?

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by ares834
Eragon is garbage. Get this shit out of here.

Lol What? Better written than TFA.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Kurk
I'm more concerned how he would fair in a saber fight. His augmentation is clearly at least on the level of a low tier jedi knight. While we're at it, can we speculate on Galbatorix with all of his eldunari?

Yeah. Actually, now that I think about it I may include Eragon in one of my versus videos after I get Aiden VS Joel and Ellie out.

UCanShootMyNova
That would be really cool tbh.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Kurk

Well, I say he's about TPM Maul level because he has FTE speed feats and his other physical stats either match or exceed Maul's own.

That might be highballing a bit though especially because he's likely not as skilled as him. Overall he's probably somewhere between your standard battlemaster and TPM Maul.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Reported.

TheNuisanceBird
We also have to take into account how Eragon's supernatural abilities would do against Force users.

He stands more than a pretty good chance against Kanan and Ezra although AOTC Anakin would give him trouble.

Would be interested to see Eragon and Saphira VS Jango and Boba or someone with flight capabilities.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.