Kim Davis denied gay man David Ermold a marriage license

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
And now she had to watch David Ermold sign the forms for him to run against her so he can become the county clerk.

Aaahahahahahaha! hearmm haermm haermmhaermmhaermmhaermmhaermm

Suck it, you piece of shit!

haermm

https://i.imgur.com/PdANwyH.jpg

Anyway, here is a story about this which is quite excellent:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/06/politics/kim-davis-david-ernold-campaign-trnd/index.html

America is awesome. Don't forget that. A bigot can now lose their public office position against the very people they are bigoted against. 'Merica!

estahuh

Surtur
Lol, this is all hilarious. I remember back when this first happened, she acted all self righteous, then it came out she was an adulterer lol. She was trash. This is just comedy.

Robtard
Awesome. Good for him.

I remember how prominent Conservatives quickly latched onto her as some beacon of righteousness; then abandoned her just as fast. Oh Conservatives...

Bashar Teg
'member joe the plumber? i 'member joe the plumber.

Surtur
I remember Joe Millionaire.

shiv
PWNED!

BackFire
Good. Hope the ***** loses.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire
Good. Hope the ***** loses.

haermm

Beniboybling
Huh? Women who got thrown in prison for refusing a Supreme Court ruling is still in office and has to be run against by the victim in order to be removed?

Did I read that right? laughing out loud

Beniboybling
*(bigoted) woman.

Emperordmb
Someone explain why she got jailed? Seems like a bit of an overreaction to me, they should've just fired/impeached her/had her removed or something.

NewGuy01
Jailed? Isn't she still in office? Isn't that the point? confused

Emperordmb
Nah I mean apparently shortly after it happened she got prison time for it IIRC. Beni brought it up too.

Rockydonovang
-

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
Awesome. Good for him.

I remember how prominent Conservatives quickly latched onto her as some beacon of righteousness; then abandoned her just as fast. Oh Conservatives...

Except many prominent conservatives did not. She has been crusading against LGBT rights across Europe with anti-LGBT hate group Liberty Counsel for the last two years. She was just in Romania in October, working with the group to amend their constitution to ban gay marriage.

TheVaultDweller
This is some good old-fashioned karma, right here.

dadudemon
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
This is some good old-fashioned karma, right here.

Oh, yeah, that's what this is! Karma...love it.

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Huh? Women who got thrown in prison for refusing a Supreme Court ruling is still in office and has to be run against by the victim in order to be removed?

She's female, why is this shocking? They're more likely here to either get no jail time or less jail time for crimes, etc. than a man for the same thing.

cdtm
Originally posted by Beniboybling

I'll let Clyburn tell how it is:

qjYUp8PkFPU

"Who elected them?" oughta be a meme.

"Senator, they found the bodies of four children in your back yard, your dna all over them, and ten witnesses watching you dig the grave from the street.. With video footage uploades to Youtube. That you had the audacity to pose for!

Why haven't you resigned immediately like other violent murderers?"

"I'm going to need some examples."

"*Examples*"

"Who elected them?

Adam_PoE
A federal judge has ruled that former Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis violated the constitutional rights of two same-sex couples when she denied them marriage licenses during the summer of 2015.

In an order published Friday afternoon, United States District Judge David L. Bunning of the Eastern District of Kentucky granted summary judgment in a civil lawsuit that the two couples, David Ermold and David Moore, and James Yates and Will Smith, filed against Davis.

Now that the judgment settles the question of whether Davis violated their constitutional rights, Davis may be on the hook for the hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees accrued over the six-and-a-half years of litigation.

L-O-****ing-L

chunmin89
A very interesting topic that I have been looking at, I think this is one of the most important pieces of information for me. And I am glad to read your article. Thanks for sharing!

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
A federal judge has ruled that former Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis violated the constitutional rights of two same-sex couples when she denied them marriage licenses during the summer of 2015.

In an order published Friday afternoon, United States District Judge David L. Bunning of the Eastern District of Kentucky granted summary judgment in a civil lawsuit that the two couples, David Ermold and David Moore, and James Yates and Will Smith, filed against Davis.

Now that the judgment settles the question of whether Davis violated their constitutional rights, Davis may be on the hook for the hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees accrued over the six-and-a-half years of litigation.

L-O-****ing-L

Nice.

Adam_PoE

Robtard
Remember when this first happened and the Right welcomed her as a hero who was standing up for her beliefs?

Anyhow, hopefully they get over a million in damages, sure she won't be able to pay it, but they can dock her earnings until she's dead.

cdtm
Remember when this first happened and the Right welcomed her as a hero who was standing up for her beliefs?

Anyhow, hopefully they get over a million in damages, sure she won't be able to pay it, but they can dock her earnings until she's dead.

But I mean, she was.

A repugnant belief perhaps, but still a belief of her religious doctrine.

Adam_PoE

Maybe she can start a crowdfund on GiveSendGo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.