Didact (Halo 4) vs Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nfactor1995
Prime versions. Standard gear and abilities, and the fight is to the death. Starting distance of 15 yards.

Who wins and why?

nfactor1995
Bump. Cmon now, there's got to be at least some discussion value to be had here.

Impediment
Voldemort, probably.

Accio weapons and then the Killing Curse.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Impediment
Voldemort, probably.

Accio weapons and then the Killing Curse.

I've always wondered if the Killing Curse could actualluy work against Non living organisms or Alien lifeforms.

Does "Earthly Magic" still applies for Extraterrestrial lifeform?

Impediment
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Does "Earthly Magic" still applies for Extraterrestrial life form?

Good question. I'm only a casual Harry Potter fan.

Quan would know.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Impediment
Good question. I'm only a casual Harry Potter fan.

Quan would know.

HAHAHA.

Quan would say anything to see Voldi superior laughing out loud

KingD19
Didact can fly, has force fields, energy blasts, teleportation, telekinesis I think. Riddle's not winning.

TethAdamTheRock
Didact via Tk

Impediment
To be honest, I'm not much of a Halo fan, either. I've never even played Halo 4. laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Didact would annihilate Voldemort...

During the Forerunner trilogy, the Didact demonstrated the ability to split his mind in two on a whim...

When doing this, part of his mind goes into Combat Mode where it is able to process information at incredible speeds with incredible precision, and thus react to situations very very rapidly and very very accurately...

Fighting between Forerunner forces and the defenses of one of the earlier versions of Halo took place in his presense resulting in the Halo being destroyed...

The Didacts Combat Mode allowed him to completely evade all attacks that were directed at him (and there were many), and dodge all the debris and explosions being flung from the dying world while he made his escape...

In the meanwhile (simultaneously with the above) the other part of his mind was able to tackle other matters in real time allowing him to hold conversations with others and form strategies for other problems that he had to address...

Combine that phenomenal ability with his impressive TK, Force Fields, and other technological enhancements, and Voldemort has no chance...

On a fundamental level, Voldemort is far too slow to deal with the Didact...

Didact would essentially speed blitz him as 15 yards is nothing for a Warrior Class Forerunner to cross (especially the greatest of the Warrior Class Forerunners)...

The Didact would be upon him in an instant; Volde would never have the chance to react...

The Didact crushes Volde and its not even close...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.