Bloodborne 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/12/08/from-software-teases-next-project?abthid=5a2a13c65de6db4a0a000041

The text font seems to match Bloodborne too. I hope it turns out to be a Bloodborne sequel. I suppose a new IP would be cool but BB was my first and only platinum. I would love to return to Yharnam.

iWFgvbf_Zu8

Kazenji
Haven't finished Bloodborne, Last person i killed in it was that Father Gascoigne

but now i'm currently hooked on The Surge another Dark Souls like game.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Kazenji
Haven't finished Bloodborne, Last person i killed in it was that Father Gascoigne

but now i'm currently hooked on The Surge another Dark Souls like game. Father G was actually one of my favorite bosses. I loved his entire backstory, though he was a ton harder than the first boss so I understand you losing steam there. Bloodborne was my first Soulsborne game (at least the first I beat; I played 1 to the second boss years prior but never got past and didn't understand the game at the time). I wish I could tell you it got easier after him but the next two were the hardest in the vanilla game for me. Vicar Amelia especially, since she had me stuck for 2 weeks. Bloodstarved beast was the first and only boss I ever co-oped on and I felt like a scrub.

I've actually been considering the Surge. How's your opinion on it so far?

Adam Grimes
Git gud newb.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Arachnid1

I've actually been considering the Surge. How's your opinion on it so far?

its been good so far

also you can pause the game during gameplay, Compared with the From Software games where its just a menu that pops up and you have to pick your moment to make sure there are no enemies nearby.

Khazra Reborn
I hope it's Bloodborne 2, BB is so good, I still regularly play it two+ years later. Everyone seems to be thinking it's a new IP though.

NewGuy01
It certainly seems Bloodborne-esque, at least.

Arachnid1
https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B07DLRGC8G/?tag=eurogameritaly-21

Take it with a grain of salt, but BB2 has been listed on Amazon Italy. Please, for the love of god, be real.

Arachnid1
G_tQWD_OeiU&feature=youtu.be

Apparently a bunch of hints got dropped towards Bloodborne 2 from Miyazaki himself and the rumor mill is once again in full swing. Please be real. Bloodborne and Breath of the Wild are the only games this gen to break into my top 5. Man I hope this is real this time. I'll give it a watch and a tl;dr later.

Arachnid1

Khazra Reborn
The unfinished tale bit gives me a little hope. I was so mad that weird looking samurai game wasn't BB 2

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
The unfinished tale bit gives me a little hope. I was so mad that weird looking samurai game wasn't BB 2 Yeah same. I'll still probably get it, but Nioh gave me more than enough of that Samurai stuff, not to mention my recent playthrough of Ninja Gaiden Black. I'm ready for more gothic/lovecraftian horror.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.