JL Superman vs MCU Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Grimes
Just to get the hype going.

Josh_Alexander
Lol. This thread would Rock when Infinity War comes out.

Since there are no movie feats for Thanos then we can but speculate.

I would support Thanos.

Thanos is likely stronger and better than Hela. Which i believe can defeat JL Superman.

So Thanos>Superman in that aspect.

juggerman
Thanos' only feat so far is KOing Ironman and I've heard speculation that it isn't Tony in the suit. Only time will tell but with the stones he would stutter stomp Supes. I hope we see what he's capable of without the stones

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by juggerman
Thanos' only feat so far is KOing Ironman and I've heard speculation that it isn't Tony in the suit. Only time will tell but with the stones he would stutter stomp Supes. I hope we see what he's capable of without the stones

Why wouldn't it be Tony in the suit?

If it is tony then it is a tremendous feat. Considering heroes like Thor, Cap, and Hulk not being able to K.O Tony in previous battles.

Also remember he dominated Iron Spider in the trailer.

That also portrays Thanos at INSANE levels of Strength.

juggerman
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Why wouldn't it be Tony in the suit?

If it is tony then it is a tremendous feat. Considering heroes like Thor, Cap, and Hulk not being able to K.O Tony in previous battles.

Also remember he dominated Iron Spider in the trailer.

That also portrays Thanos at INSANE levels of Strength.

I've seen a few trailer breakdowns and people seem to think it might be Pepper. Like maybe shes wearing a suit trying to help and Thanos cleans her clock which is why Tony is all sad and shit.

Yeah Thanos was beating Parker's ass too. He very likely beats Hulk and Thor down too which is why Banner is crashed through the roof and Thor is supposedly floating unconscious in space. Hopefully all those feats are pre stones so we can argue him unamped

Josh_Alexander
I've seen a few trailer breakdowns and people seem to think it might be Pepper. Like maybe shes wearing a suit trying to help and Thanos cleans her clock which is why Tony is all sad and shit.

Yeah Thanos was beating Parker's ass too. He very likely beats Hulk and Thor down too which is why Banner is crashed through the roof and Thor is supposedly floating unconscious in space. Hopefully all those feats are pre stones so we can argue him unamped

Yeah it could be possible.

However the strength of the suit doesn't change from user to user.

Dominating a more advanced version of the MK46 or 47 is still very impressive.

Yeah, if we consider how Spider Man with no issue dominated Bucky's bionic arm then Thanos must be VERY ****ING STRONG.

If you are right, and Hulk's breaking the Roof is a product of Thanos then Thanos easily outpowers Superman.

Hulk and Superman operate at arround the same levels of strength.

juggerman
If Thanos does single handedly dominate Hulk and Thor with brute strength pre stones (I hope he does) then yeah Superman would get messed up too. You can argue Supes has speed over him though but Thanos might be tough enough to take his hits

TethAdamTheRock
Thanos wins

Josh_Alexander
If Thanos does single handedly dominate Hulk and Thor with brute strength pre stones (I hope he does) then yeah Superman would get messed up too. You can argue Supes has speed over him though but Thanos might be tough enough to take his hits

If we consider that MCU's Thanos will be a counterpart of DCEU Darkseid then obviously Thanos should > Superman pre stones.

Impediment
The simple fact is that Thanos has no viable screen feats as of yet.

Superman matched Flash's speed in Justice League and beat the shit out of Steppenwolf.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Impediment
The simple fact is that Thanos has no viable screen feats as of yet.

Superman matched Flash's speed in Justice League and beat the shit out of Steppenwolf.

Yeah. But placing Steppenwolf in par to Thanos is....Like placing Hawkeye in par to superman.

Adam Grimes
He is featless, you can't really say that.

Impediment
Yeah. But placing Steppenwolf in par to Thanos is....Like placing Hawkeye in par to superman.

Thanos is still without viable movie feats, so there is no comparison.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
He is featless, you can't really say that.

thumb up

Stigma
Virtually invincible demigod vs. Featless purple alien. This is a tough one mmm

WolvesofBabylon
Get out of here with dominating Spiderman or even Iron Man. That isn't that impressive when compared to fighting Superman.

I really want to see a pre IG Thanos fight the Avengers. If he is dominating the heavy hitters Thor/Hulk then we can talk. Obviously IG Thanos wipes the floor with Superman

Josh_Alexander
Thanos is still without viable movie feats, so there is no comparison.

thumb up

Yeah. As i said in the beginning...this is a mere speculative fight.

Well we got the trailer feats.

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Get out of here with dominating Spiderman or even Iron Man. That isn't that impressive when compared to fighting Superman.

I really want to see a pre IG Thanos fight the Avengers. If he is dominating the heavy hitters Thor/Hulk then we can talk. Obviously IG Thanos wipes the floor with Superman

Strengthwise it is.

Spiderman can easily outpower Thor in terms of raw strength.

Maybe not to the point to match Superman. But seeing Thanos handle Spiderman as if he was a fly means that Thanos is MASSIVELY STRONG.

If we speculate that Thanos was the one which threw hulk and made him cross the ceiling in the IW trailer then it's safe to assume that Thanos overpowers Superman.

Adam Grimes
Spiderman stronger than Thor? Lmao

Stigma
Spiderman can easily outpower Thor in terms of raw strength.

Can Spiderman win a slugfest against Hulk? I don't think so tbh.

Josh_Alexander
Spiderman stronger than Thor? Lmao

Feat wise yes.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Stigma
Can Spiderman win a slugfest against Hulk? I don't think so tbh.

We are talking about strength feats not combat feats.

Impediment
Well we got the trailer feats.

Thanos punching Iron Man.

Wow.

Josh_Alexander
Thanos punching Iron Man.

Wow.

It's better than nothing.

xD

Surtur
I think JL Superman could beat down the Avengers if he went all out right away.

Him vs Thanos would be interesting. Both of these are characters whose power levels fluctuate based on the situation.

Impediment
Superman has speed feats on Flash's level. This is indisputable.

Superman could blitz the entire Avengers and JLA if he wanted to.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Surtur
I think JL Superman could beat down the Avengers if he went all out right away.

Him vs Thanos would be interesting. Both of these are characters whose power levels fluctuate based on the situation.

The original Avengers yes.

The Avengers in this movie No.

Surtur
The original Avengers yes.

The Avengers in this movie No.

Who has the speed to react to him in the movie?

Impediment

Nobody.

Josh_Alexander

Wanda can easily man handle Superman with her TK.

Hulk and Thor would finish the deal.

Impediment

How?

Superman has speed equal to the Flash. How will Wanda see Supes, much less hit him with TK?

Stigma
Superman can blitz entire Avengers team. He is also vastly more powerful than the big guns they have.

I foresee Thanos having similar dominance.

Josh_Alexander
How?

Superman has speed equal to the Flash. How will Wanda see Supes, much less hit him with TK?

You area assuming Superman will immediately super speed as the battle starts.

Something not depicted in the JL fight nor when he fought Zod, Doomsday, and Batman.

Also, Superman would still have to man handle Hulk. Which would likely result in him reducing speed to stop him.

Scarlet Witch won't necessarily face Superman Directly. She is smart. She will wait for him to stop to TK him.

When she does Superman is dead.

Adam Grimes
No she isn't soloing Superman. Biggest threat would be Vision tbh.

Josh_Alexander
Superman can blitz entire Avengers team. He is also vastly more powerful than the big guns they have.

I foresee Thanos having similar dominance.

He is also vastly outnumbered and outsmart.

One mistake and Superman loses.

Superman won't fair well against Vision's laser, Thor's lightning, and Hulk's punches.

Also Superman couldn't dodge Lasers or Lightnings, him nor Flash have reached the speed of light.

Josh_Alexander
No she isn't soloing Superman. Biggest threat would be Vision tbh.

Wanda's TK would slow down Superman.

Superman's only advantage is speed. Once he loses that, Hulk and Thor alone could bring him down.

Josh_Alexander
We also have Spider Man whose webs would also reduce Superman's speed.

Stigma
Superman can withstand a nuclear explosion. I am pretty sure he can deal with Wanda's TK.

His is vastly more powerful than Thor or Hulk too. Not that it matters as they won't be able to touch him.

Basically what Thanos did to some of the Avengers in the trailer, JL Superman can do too, and even more easily as we know what he is capable of.

BruceSkywalker
time to have some fun..

thanos stomps using the full power of the infinity gauntlet

TethAdamTheRock
Thanos is somewhere beneath Odin and above Hela

Josh_Alexander
Superman can withstand a nuclear explosion. I am pretty sure he can deal with Wanda's TK.

His is vastly more powerful than Thor or Hulk too. Not that it matters as they won't be able to touch him.

Basically what Thanos did to some of the Avengers in the trailer, JL Superman can do too, and even more easily as we know what he is capable of.

He can deal with it.

But can he deal with Thor, Vision and Hulk?

Once Superman is slown down he gets demolished.

Speed is the only thing that allows Superman not to get Super Stomp by the Avengers.

Darth Thor

TethAdamTheRock
Imo a serious flash is a bit faster

quanchi112
Thanos would stomp this guy. Let's be serious Batman beat the shit out of Superman.

Estacado

haermm

Wanda's tk is top tier, watch out...

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Estacado
haermm

Wanda's tk is top tier, watch out...

How would Superman counter TK exactly?

BruceSkywalker
everyone go buy the new Infinity sons or whatever the new story will be called

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
everyone go buy the new Infinity sons or whatever the new story will be called

What?

BruceSkywalker
What?

i can;t remember the actual tiutle of the comic but it involves thanos

h1a8
How are people debating this? We know almost nothing of Thanos.
We don't know his speed, whether he has energy powers, tp, etc. We just know he has strength and uses weapons. His strength displayed on the preview is significantly less than Superman's level. I'm going by the way he hit Iron Man.

But Thanos could have insane durability, strong tp, and crazy energy projection ability, etc. But we have no idea.

Arachnid1

Superman could blitz the entire Avengers and JLA if he wanted to. Nice to see a mod post this. People can't claim otherwise anymore.

Anyway, Thanos has to feats so far. Supes stomps. He'll likely still stomp after the movie comes out, assuming the fight doesn't include the gauntlet.

quanchi112
Yes, people can because we base it off facts not speculation. We see how the scene is and how powerful he is in a blitz which he hasn't maintained from start to finish anyways. Thanos wins as an all out prepped Batman beats Superman's ass with weakness exploitation with Superman's Martha mother as his motivation. He's a massive failure. He can't seem to save any of his parents on his own.

laughing out loud

Placidity
Why are we saying Thanos has no feats, when we know he soiled himself after Ronan takes an infinity stone - or doesn't that count?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fe/c2/a0/fec2a0099f1323543fd6f06ad46c57ac.gif

Adam Grimes
Yeah, that was funny. We know Thanos is > any single IS lmao.

Even Thor fought one but then again, he's a real warrior.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Placidity
Why are we saying Thanos has no feats, when we know he soiled himself after Ronan takes an infinity stone - or doesn't that count?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fe/c2/a0/fec2a0099f1323543fd6f06ad46c57ac.gif So the guy who backed down in person to Thanos but raged over a monitor who lost to the GOTG. GTFO you idiotic fanboy. Thanos is the big bad while Superman is a loser who can't even put people in the theatres for JL. He's a failure as is the dceu.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by h1a8
How are people debating this? We know almost nothing of Thanos.
We don't know his speed, whether he has energy powers, tp, etc. We just know he has strength and uses weapons. His strength displayed on the preview is significantly less than Superman's level. I'm going by the way he hit Iron Man.

But Thanos could have insane durability, strong tp, and crazy energy projection ability, etc. But we have no idea. We know he is not scared of a planet full of superheros which include Thor Vision and Hulk

Adam Grimes
Tbf Thanos will beat the Guardians only because he has 2 gems already.

quanchi112
Nah, already stated in GOTG he is the most powerful being out there. Nebula and Gamora know they don't stand a chance against Thanos.

But hey Batman already beat up Superman and then had to go save his mother.

laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
He was too afraid to show up alone at Xandar to retrieve the gem. Figures kid.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes, people can because Aaaand thats where I stopped reading.

Mod ruling >>> your peasant opinion laughing out loud

Surtur
Thanos would stomp this guy. Let's be serious Batman beat the shit out of Superman.

If there was a topic right now where Superman and Batman both fight, who would you say wins?

quanchi112
He was too afraid to show up alone at Xandar to retrieve the gem. Figures kid. The alpha doesn't March to the beat of the beta. Ronan got killed and lost the stone. Thanos will retrieve them when he wants to. Stay tuned, kiddo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Aaaand thats where I stopped reading.

Mod ruling >>> your peasant opinion laughing out loud The mod is a person and I don't care if you agree I am arguing based off facts. You aren't. Hypocrisy 101.

quanchi112
If there was a topic right now where Superman and Batman both fight, who would you say wins? Prepped Batman out to kill beats Superman via the film. Facts.

Surtur
Prepped Batman out to kill beats Superman via the film. Facts.

So you mean...with kryptonite and gadgets.

quanchi112
So you mean...with kryptonite and gadgets. Yes, a human being can defeat him with weakness exploitation. It's occurred. I used to hear all this nonsense about how badass he was before Batman stood on his chest.

Darth Thor

quanchi112
His morals are a vital aspect of the character.

Surtur
Yes, a human being can defeat him with weakness exploitation. It's occurred. I used to hear all this nonsense about how badass he was before Batman stood on his chest.

It occurred, but when you just say "he beat the shit out of him" like you did before, you left out important context. Using the one thing the guy is weak to, and the fact that...as you have said before, he doesn't go for the kill. Okay. A human billionaire used technology and Supermans one weakness and he got the best of him, partially due to Superman himself and his not going all out.

What happens in a normal fight where Superman just wants to turn Batman into a smear on the pavement?

quanchi112
It occurred, but when you just say "he beat the shit out of him" like you did before, you left out important context. Using the one thing the guy is weak to, and the fact that...as you have said before, he doesn't go for the kill. Okay. A human billionaire used technology and Supermans one weakness and he got the best of him, partially due to Superman himself and his not going all out.

What happens in a normal fight where Superman just wants to turn Batman into a smear on the pavement? I have said weakness exploitation and explained it a hundred times. I don't have to spell it out since we both know what happened every time you ****ing nitwit. Superman has morals which Faora described as a weakness in Man of Steel. wink

Surtur
I have said weakness exploitation and explained it a hundred times. I don't have to spell it out since we both know what happened every time you ****ing nitwit. Superman has morals which Faora described as a weakness in Man of Steel. wink

But why do you try to make it seem like a lowly human can defeat him when there were specific circumstances to that. To me, the use of kryptonite renders it moot to mention. Nobody in Marvel has access to kryptonite. "Superman got beat by kryptonite" is not an impressive feat. You know this.

quanchi112
But why do you try to make it seem like a lowly human can defeat him when there were specific circumstances to that. To me, the use of kryptonite renders it moot to mention. Nobody in Marvel has access to kryptonite. "Superman got beat by kryptonite" is not an impressive feat. You know this. Batman did it and he's a lowly human. There's always specific circumstances to every fight you turd. These guys don't need Knite just Batman. Thor lays his hammer on his chest and urinates on his face.

Surtur
Batman did it and he's a lowly human. There's always specific circumstances to every fight you turd. These guys don't need Knite just Batman. Thor lays his hammer on his chest and urinates on his face.

That says more about how much kryptonite weakens him than it does about how awesome Batman is.

quanchi112
That says more about how much kryptonite weakens him than it does about how awesome Batman is. Batman still had to use it again despite Superman's huge advantage in speed, power, and durability mid fight. He beat the shit out of him. Stood over his chest which proves Superman is a weak fighter skill wise. Batman barely beat up a parademon. He's weak just formidable enough to crush Superman. Fact.

Surtur
Batman still had to use it again despite Superman's huge advantage in speed, power, and durability mid fight. He beat the shit out of him. Stood over his chest which proves Superman is a weak fighter skill wise. Batman barely beat up a parademon. He's weak just formidable enough to crush Superman. Fact.

It was PIS and the usage of frickin kryptonite. Get over it.

quanchi112
It was PIS and the usage of frickin kryptonite. Get over it. No such thing as pis that's called being biased and ignoring facts. That's what fanboys do they pick and choose. Cbr is a prime example of a shithole that imploded on itself.

Surtur
No such thing as pis that's called being biased and ignoring facts. That's what fanboys do they pick and choose. Cbr is a prime example of a shithole that imploded on itself.

There is definitely PIS. What do you even mean? Go watch the Flash tv to get loads of it.

quanchi112
There is definitely PIS. What do you even mean? Go watch the Flash tv to get loads of it. You either accept the facts or you don't. You don't get to pick and choose, Donald.

Thanos wins.

Surtur
You either accept the facts or you don't. You don't get to pick and choose, Donald.

Thanos wins.

How is PIS not a fact? How do speedsters constantly get hit by normal humans?

quanchi112
How is PIS not a fact? How do speedsters constantly get hit by normal humans? You using your opinion to decide what counts is subjective not objective you retard.

Surtur
You using your opinion to decide what counts is subjective not objective you retard.

So then I'm genuinely asking you about the speedster issue. How do we deal with that?

Arachnid1
The mod is a person and I don't care if you agree I am arguing based off facts. You aren't. Hypocrisy 101. lmaaaao @ you trying desperately to void a mod ruling

You mad Supes can stomp the entire Avengers team and Thanos at the same time??

quanchi112
So then I'm genuinely asking you about the speedster issue. How do we deal with that? Accept that he uses it in bursts and can be hit by not speedster attacks. Accept all facts not just picking and choosing. This isn't rocket science.

quanchi112
lmaaaao @ you trying desperately to void a mod ruling

You mad Supes can stomp the entire Avengers team and Thanos at the same time?? He didn't even beat the JL. That's you making shit up in your head. I base it off evidence not your infantile and juvenile brain. Batman alone stepped on his chest and defeated him. That's a fact, kid.

Thanos wins, loser.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos has zero feats at this point as Infinity War hasn't come out yet...

JL Superman wins by default...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Thanos has zero feats at this point as Infinity War hasn't come out yet...

JL Superman wins by default... This is a speculative thread. We see feats from the trailer. Thanos wins. Batman beat Superman's ass.

TheLordofMurder
This is a speculative thread. We see feats from the trailer. Thanos wins. Batman beat Superman's ass.

What does Thanos win based off of?

Punching Iron Man!?? That proves nothing other than the fact that he can punch Iron Man...big wow.

Superman wins by Speed Blitz based on their relative showings...

quanchi112
What does Thanos win based off of?

Punching Iron Man!?? That proves nothing other than the fact that he can punch Iron Man...big wow.

Superman wins by Speed Blitz based on their relative showings... Superman hasn't ko'd anyone on Thanos' level let alone Batman. laughing out loud

He can't even lay out Batman. Thanos wins. Slow headbutts can rock his mustache cgi ass. Thanos knocks him out.

TheLordofMurder
Superman hasn't ko'd anyone on Thanos' level let alone Batman. laughing out loud

He can't even lay out Batman. Thanos wins. Slow headbutts can rock his mustache cgi ass. Thanos knocks him out.

Thanos hasn't defeated anyone on Supes level...

Thanos hasn't definitely defeated anyone for that matter as we dont know the result of his punching Iron Man...

Thanos is featless...

Thanos loses...

quanchi112
Thanos hasn't defeated anyone on Supes level...

Thanos hasn't definitely defeated anyone for that matter as we dont know the result of his punching Iron Man...

Thanos is featless...

Thanos loses... We see from the trailer how strong he is. Superman didn't lay out a human being. Already canon Thanos is the most powerful being in the universe according to GOTG 1.

False, Thanos reigns supreme.

smile

Happy Dance

h1a8
Quan, why do you troll ALL THE TIME?

Silent Master
Same reason you do.

quanchi112
Quan, why do you troll ALL THE TIME? I debate you troll. My ou as it you aren't familiar with the evidence whereas that's all I use.

#dismissed

h1a8
I debate you troll. My ou as it you aren't familiar with the evidence whereas that's all I use.

#dismissed

This isn't even a lie, as you and I know both know it isn't true. You keep spouting Superman losing to Batman (which had huge context) as if it means anything in a fight against Thanos or anyone else.

Here's a taste of your own medicine (but actually valid).
Thanos showed us how weak he is in the way he punched Iron man. He utilized a large portion of his strength while only managing to knock Iron man down. He's probably a few times stronger than Cap.

How do you like that argument?

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Same reason you do. So I troll all the time?

Not only is that not true, it isn't a lie.

With that said, you troll a lot. Not as much as Quanchi but still a lot.

quanchi112
This isn't even a lie, as you and I know both know it isn't true. You keep spouting Superman losing to Batman (which had huge context) as if it means anything in a fight against Thanos or anyone else.

Here's a taste of your own medicine (but actually valid).
Thanos showed us how weak he is in the way he punched Iron man. He utilized a large portion of his strength while only managing to knock Iron man down. He's probably a few times stronger than Cap.

How do you like that argument? I cited the reasoning as to why many times. Superman isn't that badass as the films prove. Exaggerations and imaginary tactics isn't evidence.

We have seen Thor hit Iron Man prior to and his body never went that limp. Thanos with one shot rocked him. Hell, we don't see Batman get rocked by multiple attacks from Superman in an inferior to Iron Man's suit. Your opinion isn't supported by common sense or the past history of what it's been up against.

smile

Silent Master
So I troll all the time?

Not only is that not true, it isn't a lie.

With that said, you troll a lot. Not as much as Quanchi but still a lot.

You finally said something that was true.

WolvesofBabylon
Prior to Knite Superman doesn't throw a punch at Batman. He puts out one hand and with zero effort pushes Batman back quite a far distance. He then throws him casually a couple times and states the "If I wanted it, you'd be dead" line. Batman never hits Superman pre Knite. Even when the first Knite grenade wears off, Superman does not punch him. He throws him again.

I'm sure Thanos will be a badass and the movie will be great but the constant nerfing and trolling of Superman makes you look like a fool and like someone who can't be taken seriously.

TheVaultDweller
I don't know what it says that I am not even surprised that this thread has made it to page 5.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
You finally said something that was true. I guess you don't know what the word lie means.
Hint: It doesn't mean to tell an untruth.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I don't know what it says that I am not even surprised that this thread has made it to page 5. It is a speculation thread but Superman fans need to quit lying about Superman. I can post clips and own them if I must. I can't take anyone seriously who doesn't grasp the facts. It's Trumpesque.

Silent Master
I guess you don't know what the word lie means.
Hint: It doesn't mean to tell an untruth.

Hint: You're a troll and everyone knows it.

If you disagree we can BZ it. loser gets banned for 6 months.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
I'm sure Thanos will be a badass and the movie will be great but the constant nerfing and trolling of Superman makes you look like a fool and like someone who can't be taken seriously. Truth. Lol @ everyone including a mod shutting him down and him still trolling on.

Superman could blitz the entire Avengers and JLA if he wanted to.

quanchi112
Truth. Lol @ everyone including a mod shutting him down and him still trolling on. What are you talking about ? My opinion is supported by the evidence unlike the fanboys.

Adam Grimes
Are you saying Imp's opinion is unsupported and that he's a fanboy?

Unwise my friend.

quanchi112
Are you saying Imp's opinion is unsupported and that he's a fanboy?

Unwise my friend. I am saying I disagree with his opinion you moron. This is all subjective stuff. You're bad at instigating.

Adam Grimes
You said 'unlike the fanboys'. I figured you would back down.

quanchi112
You said 'unlike the fanboys'. I figured you would back down. I didn't tell you who were and weren't the fanboys. My opinion is correct, kiddo. Don't take this lesson from me lightly. Learn from your latest humiliation.

Arachnid1
I am saying I disagree with his opinion you moron. This is all subjective stuff. You're bad at instigating. Mod rulings aren't overridden by your "opinion". You need to follow board rules just like anyone else.

quanchi112
Mod rulings aren't overridden by your "opinion". You need to follow board rules just like anyone else. I support my opinions based off the facts. You are such a fascist. If you can't handle a difference of opinion maybe debating isn't for you.

Adam Grimes
I didn't tell you who were and weren't the fanboys. My opinion is correct, kiddo. Don't take this lesson from me lightly. Learn from your latest humiliation. Which was...?

Glad to see you backed down, I wouldn't want to see you banned. Sometimes staying alive is more important than having a backbone buddy, it's ok

Arachnid1
I support my opinions based off the facts. You are such a fascist. If you can't handle a difference of opinion maybe debating isn't for you. Debating here isn't influenced by "opinion". Lol @ you constantly throwing out the fact that it's your "opinion". You are stating an opinion. The rest of us are stating a fact. I'm glad you recognize that. thumb up

quanchi112
Debating here isn't influenced by "opinion". Lol @ you constantly throwing out the fact that it's your "opinion". You are stating an opinion. The rest of us are stating a fact. I'm glad you recognize that. thumb up No, you aren't. You are cherry picking from one scene while ignoring the times he was hit in the same scene. He has never sustained a speed blitz to insta rape anyone. Rewatch the scene. Once it's online I'll be able to time stamp the facts to destroy your bias second by second.

quanchi112
Which was...?

Glad to see you backed down, I wouldn't want to see you banned. Sometimes staying alive is more important than having a backbone buddy, it's ok Another poor attempt to bait. Sad. You are definitely one of the fanboys though if you must know.

smile

Adam Grimes
I am your e-friend, what are you talking about?

quanchi112
I am your e-friend, what are you talking about? You can be pinhead's (Insane Titan) friend. He doesn't have any and reaches out to me every time he gets a headache.

Impediment
This entire thread is just dick waving.

Thanos has zero feats. Wait a while, fellas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.