Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
I am intrigued..

http://deadline.com/2017/12/spider-man-into-the-spider-verse-first-look-trailer-unveiled-in-brazil-1202223495/

Flyattractor
eh..its Sony. They will find a way to fuh it up.

carthage
Not sure how to feel about this

Khazra Reborn
Not a huge fan of the Miles character, maybe I'll check it out... Not sure.

steverules_2

Darth Thor
^ Another attempt? Have they given us Miles before?

Khazra Reborn
No, but Marvel has been trying push him into the mainstream pretty hard, the last few years.

marwash22

Flyattractor
The real question is "Why does Sony hate White Peter Parker?"

BruceSkywalker

steverules_2

Darth Thor

-Pr-
Originally posted by Flyattractor
The real question is "Why does Sony hate White Peter Parker?"

You mean the Peter Parker that's been in at least 7 big-budget movies, 2 live-action tv shows and what, 8 cartoons over the years?

This isn't like Riri Williams. Miles is a perfectly good Spider-Man.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by marwash22
If you hate black people that much, just don't watch it. thumb up That's not what he said at all..
It's one thing to have an awesome UNIQUE black super hero like Black Panther, Blue Marvel, etc....but to have black people and women SHOVED INTO AND REPLACING already established characters that we grew up loving pisses alot of people off. That being said, I don't really mind Miles too much. He's fine. He's not straight up replacing Peter Parker like FemThor did.

Arachnid1
They finally released a trailer for this. I'm not a fan of Miles (hopefully this movie can make him more interesting for me), and I don't like Peters voice in that trailer, but I love the animation. I'm also pretty excited for Kingpin and Green Goblin (unless that giant winged creature is supposed to be GG, in which case IDK about that). We're also long overdue for an adult Peter/Spidey in movies. I'm getting tired of him always being portrayed as a teenage. Don't get me wrong, I love teenage Spidey too but he's been an adult longer than he was a teen in 616 at this point.

g4Hbz2jLxvQ

Originally posted by Darth Thor
And why is he being portrayed as a slob. Yeah I'm not a fan of that either. He didn't come off as Peter. I also wasn't a fan of him ordering food and expecting Miles to pay for him. Pete has been strapped for cash before and asked for help with stuff like rent but something that's so blatantly irresponsible and rude seemed off.

CPT Space Bomb
Meh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.