Ronan Vs Barda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5f/93/ca/5f93ca0f2bb7f6262a2b602846cccfd5.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
Lets say, no Mother Box, just Mega Rod for Barda.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/42/7f/34/427f34e114cad7bbd6b09101ccdbb136.jpg

tkitna
Barda wins

riv6672
Or does she?

Stoic
If Ronan catches her slipping he could turn her armor into a less malleable type of metal, but since he's kind of scrubbish she probably wouldn't allow him the time.

riv6672
Well thats some insight at least, so many thanks, Stoic.

cdtm
Ronan's a tough one to place. He struggle's against Gamora, yet beats the crap out of Ravenous, after he gave Norrin a hard time in his special and tanked being on top of a black hole (As did his minion's).

Otoh, Barda easily defeats Superman, yet lost to Scott Free in hand to hand. Seriously.

The latter was pre crisis, but New Gods are supposed to be an exception to any real changes (Obviously, that isn't quite true in practice.. I mean, pre crisis Scott gave Superman a good fight hand to hand as well..)

leonidas
likely have to go with some really old school showings for ronan if you want to give him a good chance here. h2h she'd beat him pretty badly. he's versatile enough to make this less than easy but she should win most of the time.

cdtm
Ronan has more showings against "brand names", though.

Barda's history is very sparse, for all the years she's been around.

leonidas
maybe. she's pretty consistently shown to be in wonder woman's class though and that would put her beyond ronan imo. also, having a mother box doesn't hurt. /shrug

cdtm
Hasn't Ronan given Thor and Silver Surfer hell?

riv6672
^^^I thought he had.

Zack M
Barda. Stronger, faster, better tech, etc...

riv6672
Originally posted by leonidas
also, having a mother box doesn't hurt. /shrug
Originally posted by Zack M
better tech, etc...
Well i took away her forum insta-win Mother Box, and, no one has seemed to notice/care, so there's that.

Zack M
Does she get her slip dish?

riv6672
Bad back?

Zack M
Bad back, Big Barda.

riv6672
heh heh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.